Dr. Benjamin Nguyen, MD

Dr. Benjamin Nguyen, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Benjamin Nguyen, MD is a neurology specialist in Shreveport, LA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med in 1988 and specializes in neurology.

7929 Youree Dr

Shreveport, LA 71105

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

See how frequently Dr. Nguyen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Vertigo
Alzheimer's Disease

Dr. Nguyen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends

Dr. Nguyen's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

FAIR

I had a great visit with Dr. Nguyen this week. I was referred to him to talk about frequent migraines. I have suffered for a while but have never had a doctor try to figure out how to help them. It was always a "go lay down in a dark room until it is better" approach and that wasn't helping me,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Ummm let's see, I was able to get in extremely quickly with this doctor. I was surprised. Office staff was not that remarkable. Dr came in and argued with me about my condition which I am very familiar with. Wanted to know what I wanted from him. Went over meds & he gave me a script & said if I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Staff are courteous and warm. I did not have to wait long. I found Dr. Nguyen to be kind, thorough, patient, informative and very intelligent. I had my husband with me and we both feel as if I received excellent care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He has no bedside manner....I have gotten more information about my husband's condition from our primary care doctor. We will not be going back to this man. No problem in getting appointments as no one likes going to see this doctor. I have found no one that likes him. Now I know why. Trying to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
This is by far the worst doctor i have ever experienced. He wont let you explain yourself andnd tells you he is right about everything.. He doesnt care about you or anything but him. If you want to die then go see him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0