Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Newton

National Spine & Pain Centers

5550 Friendship Blvd Ste 450 Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Chevy Chase, MD and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in sports medicine and family medicine.

Dr. Newton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Newton

Dr. Newton?
Dr. Newton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD
I was very impressed with Dr. Newton. He is fully dedicated to helping his patients. He carefully discusses and explains the details of the patients' condition and his explanations are in clear English and not in difficult medical jargon. I feel fortunate that I got Dr. Newton as my doctor at Regenexx. Annapolis, MD.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?
Dr. Newton was the 4th orthopedic physician that examined me after months of pain and instability in my hip. He listened to my issues, was empathetic and conducted the most thorough physical examine. I finally have a diagnosis and my symptoms have significantly decreased after platelet therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?
During his manual exam on my back he aggravated where I was already sore. I was in massive pain for months from his exam. I am not a large person, and I recommend he adjust his manual handling of individuals depending on the bodyframe of the person. Bruises on my low back appeared from what my internal med. doctor said was the body's attempt to stabilize itself from the aggravation that he did. It took months for this extremely painful injury to heal & I was in physical therapy for 2 years.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?
When you suffer from chronic pain, having good doctors is mandatory. It is always stressful to start over with new health care providers, so when I moved from CO to MD, I was understandably anxious. Dr. Newton not only confirmed he would continue care that had been helping, but also has ideas that can possibly give me an even better quality of life. I'm very excited about this new relationship, and I'm glad to have found Dr. Newton and StemCell ARTS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?
Dr Newton is a gem of a doctor. He is brilliant, very thorough and expert in his procedures, attentive, caring, kind, friendly and also funny. He goes an extra mile to help his patients. If you are like me, you will travel to StemCellArts, MD to get the treatment from Dr Newton and know that it will be super worth it. The front desk staff patiently answered all my questions, clarified my concerns and efficiently setup my appointments. Looking forward to my follow-up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?
I've had my initial consultation with Dr. Newton a few weeks ago. What a pleasant, caring and attentive person. His attention to what I was saying is something that does not typically happen these days. He took his time with the exam, had lots of questions for me and spent a significant amount of time on his answers to my questions. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. I even told him that he had a great bedside manner! I'm looking forward to my follow up to see what he recommends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?
Dr Newton was professional, courteous, and very thorough in his exam of my foot. He listened carefully to my problem and answered my questions patiently. During my treatment Dr. Newton kept me informed as to what he was going to do. I’d recommend Dr. Newton and his facility to anyone looking for pain relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Newton! I am the third person in my immediate family to have been treated by Dr. Newton on different occasions. He has excellent bedside manner in addition to excellent medical skills. He went the extra mile for each member of my family. We travelled a good distance to be treated by him and we are so glad that we made those trips. Each of us is happy with the treatment results. Mine was just last week and my back is already much improved. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Newton?

Dr. Ben Newton, a board-Certified sports medicine physician, has extensive experience evaluating and treating orthopedic, sports injury, and musculoskeletal complaints of the spine and extremities. He holds training certificates in musculoskeletal ul...

• Sports Medicine

2011
2008
2003

Dr. Newton accepts

Dr. Newton accepts the following insurance:

Select
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Newton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Newton's conditions and procedures:

• Facet Joint Pain
  • Hip Arthritis
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Neck Pain
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections