Dentistry  |
Dr. Benjamin Morgan, DDS
Dr. Benjamin Morgan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rockwall, TX. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

990 W Ralph Hall Pkwy Ste 100

• Children's Medical Center Of Dallas
  • Scottish Rite Children's Medical Center
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Morgan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
Dr. Morgan's Performance
Caddo Mills, TX |
Amazing doctor! Switched my kids and they enjoyed their visit to the dentist.
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr Morgan is extremely thorough with patient and parent and makes each visit very comfortable. We love Dr. Morgan and the entire staff. Highly recommended
Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Morgan is excellent with children. He even sang a silly song while he was working on my daughter's teeth. My daughter has many complicated problems with her teeth and he was very invested in her and coming up with a plan to fix her teeth. We have been to many different dentists and I would highly recommend Dr. Morgan!
in Forney, TX |
Dr. Morgan is so amazing with my children that they actually look forward to going to the dentist. He remembers their interests and our visits. He has a heart for children and is wonderful about explaining their dental work and our options. I wouldn't take my children anywhere else!
Rockwall, TX |
Dr Morgan is one of the nicest dentists we've ever used. He makes my daughter feel comfortable and not afraid. He explains everything in detail and doesn't make us feel rushed. The staff in his office are equally wonderful! I highly recommend Dr Morgan!
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Morgan is really good wth kids. He is very patient and understanding with my daughter who is 4 years old and is not cooperating with the exams most of the times. However because of Dr. Morgan's sweet and friendly character, I think my daughter started to get comfortable being examined by him finally :). I would definitely recommend his practice to my friends. All his staff membes I have met so far are great as well!
in Rockwall, TX |
All 3 of my girls had a great experience at their dental cleaning appointment (including my 2 year old). The staff and Doctors are definitely the best!! Have recommended and will continue recommending this group to everyone with kids!
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Morgan and staff are very professional and excellent with kids. Their office is clean and organized and very quick to get in and out. Highly recommend to friends and family.
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr Morgan does a grate job with both of our children. He takes his time which can be difficult to find these days.
in Forney, tx |
Dr. Morgan is amazing. He is patient and makes the children feel comfortable with what he is doing. His assistant Julie is wonderful as well. The office staff is kind and helpful. I would suggest anyone take their small children there!
Rockwall, TX |
My daughters all had a great experience for their first time to the dentist. Just wondering how the filling of 2 cavities will be...
Rockwall, TX |
We really like him. Friendly. Good communicator. Good with the kids and the parents.
Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Morgan is fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone who has pediatric dental needs. I called in and they were able to get me in on the day I needed. His staff is wonderful and it was a pleasure working with them. Thank you very much!!!
Rockwall, TX |
Super kid/family friendly.Very short wait time (a plus with a toddler and infant in tow). Dental hygienist quickly did a thorough cleaning. Dr. Morgan was informative, listened well and made us all feel comfortable.
in Rockwall, TX |
Love his bedside manner with the kiddos. He explains everything to the kids so they are comfortable and they understand what he's doing/going to do during their exam, etc. He takes the time to talk about his concerns with the parents and he listens to your concerns and questions as well. Staff treats you like family and is fantastic with the kiddos as well! My kids get excited when they know they have an appointment coming up!
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Morgan was born to be in pediatrics! He is the most caring, energetic, fun, yet gentle dentist I've ever encountered! He's been caring for my two little ones for the past few years and today we went in bc my son had "sugarbugs". I was expecting my 4 yo to be scared and/or meltdown, but he didn't! It was amazing! Dr. Morgan and his team took great care to ensure the ideal situation and it happened! My son was calm, pain free, and entertained (movie overhead). Cavities gone. Happy mom!
in Forney, TX |
My whole experience at Rockwall Pediatric Dentistry was amazing! We had to have dental surgery done and I was a very nervous mommy. It was all new to me. I searched long and hard for a place I trusted to do what needed done. The whole staff was amazing! Dr. Morgan and I believe it was Karla Carroll was very caring and patient and kind the whole time. They made sure all of my questions were answered and that we all felt comfortable the whole time. They made my child feel happy and safe.
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Morgan's professionalism, knowledge and caring bedside manner matches his expertise. He truly made the best of a difficult procedure for my three year old son by being precise and nurturing at the same time. His sweet team was so responsive and kind.
Garland, TX |
Dr. Morgan was fabulous with my 1 yr old! Everyone in the office was wonderful and put all the children that I saw at ease during our visit. I cannot say enough good things about this practice! I only wish I had found them sooner for my older child.
in Red Oak, TX |
Dr Morgan is a caring dentist and does awesome work on his patients. He also follows up to make sure his patients are ok and not in any pain. Leaves a phone no if there's a problem. Dr Morgan is a wonderful pediatric dentist. Very pleased and rate him a Five Star
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Morgan, DDS?
Are you Dr. Morgan?