Dr. Benjamin Moosavi, MD

Dr. Benjamin Moosavi, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Benjamin Moosavi, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Huntington, WV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Read his story

5170 US Route 60

Huntington, WV 25705

Learn about Dr. Moosavi

See how frequently Dr. Moosavi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
high
Breast Reconstruction
Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Moosavi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Moosavi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moosavi "Dr. Ben Moosavi established Ultimate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 2013 with the goal of providing the latest in surgical and non-surgical aesthetic treatments to the Huntington area and surrounding states. He is one of the few double-board certified plastic surgeons in his area and located in a private suite at the HIMG Regional Medical Center. His office offers a private, spa-like setting with many procedures performed in the suite. Dr. Moosavi received his medical degree from the St. Louis School of Medicine, not far from his home state of Oklahoma. He completed rigorous general surgery training at Marshall University. At Marshall, his mentors molded not only strong surgical skills, but also passed along exceptional patient care principles. Both qualities are evident in Dr. Moosavi's practice today. Drawn to plastic surgery for its blending of science and art, Dr. Moosavi selected this as his career path and was accepted into one of the most prestigious plastic surgeon fellowships in the country- Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. While there, he worked hand in hand with world renowned plastic and aesthetic surgeons, including Dr. T. Rod Hester and Dr. Foad Nahai. Dr. Moosavi's commitment to excellence was exemplified by being selected by his mentors and peers as chief resident for both general and plastic surgery, as well as being elected into the prestigious AOA society. He has authored a chapter on breast reconstruction and aesthetic procedures and has also been involved in multiple research and teaching endeavors to advance the fields of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. His favorite teaching opportunity, however, involves patient education and he welcomes your questions. As a patient of Ultimate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, you can expect a compassionate, individualized approach to your care. This includes a consultation in a private, comfortable setting and a full explanation of possible treatments and outcomes. Dr. Moosavi's commitment to working with each patient to make the appropriate surgical or non-surgical decisions leads to natural, lasting results and strong patient satisfaction. "

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Laser Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

• Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Marshall U Som
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Marshall U Som
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Emory Univesity School Of Medicine, Choa-Egleston Children's Hospital and Choa-Hughes Spalding Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Moosavi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moosavi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moosavi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moosavi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moosavi to family and friends
Dr. Moosavi's Performance
in Huntington, WV |
Dr Moosavi did my reconstructive surgery following a Lumpectomy. I truly never thought my breasts could look this good after breast cancer. He really did work magic. The location of the tumor required that I lose my entire nipple and a large chunk of my breast. Not only did he remove tissue from my good breast to fill in the other breast but he also constructed a nipple (magic) and lifted my breasts so they match. His compassion calmed my nerves. His skill level is truly unmatched in our area.
in Pinsonfork, KY |
I had breast cancer in 2009 with bilateral mastectomies and reconstruction. After my surgery I wore fake silicone breasts to look better in my clothes. I hated looking at myself. I didn't want my husband to look at me. On January 26, 2016 Dr. Moosavi performed bilateral breast revision surgery. The improvement is wonderful. I feel like a woman again. When I look in the mirror I see me for the first time since 2009. I would highly recommend Dr. Moosavi to anyone.
in Crown City, Ohio |
I can not say anything but good things about Dr Moosavi. He is the best! He really does care about his patients and their well being! Whether it is something little or life altering!
in Winfield WVa |
He is an amazing Dr! Not pushy and so kind and considerate. Wonderful bed side manner
in Scott Depot, WV |
He is very kind, caring and listens to any concerns you may have ... before and after surgery. I was very nervous, he made me feel at ease and was very patient. I would highly recommend him and I`m so pleased with my results.
He is a Dr. that truly listens and addresses any concerns you may have. I was nervous about my procedure before and after. I knew I wanted it done, he made me feel at ease and was so kind and caring. I didn't know what to expect in the healing process, he had me come in more often to help me with that ... didn't know if it was normal or not. . If you haven't had it done before you don't know. Eased my mind with every visit. I would absolutely recommend him.
Dr moosavi is excellent!! He's kind, caring, and professional. Makes sure that you are well educated and informed. I had an incredible experience with him and his staff! They far exceeded my expectations! Would highly recommend Dr Moosavi!
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Moosavi, MD?
Are you Dr. Moosavi?