Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Benjamin Milam, MD
Dr. Benjamin Milam, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Parker, CO. He has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Milam is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital.

Colorado ENT Specialists

9399 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 401

Parker, CO 80138

Learn about Dr. Milam

Dr. Milam's Experience

Dr. Milam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Ear Infection
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Tracheal Resection
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Trachelectomy
  • Tracheostomy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Milam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Milam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Milam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Milam to family and friends
Dr. Milam's Performance
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Milam was an incredible doctor with me; I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. I had a severely infected and excruciatingly painful cyst outside of my right ear. Dr. Milam was very compassionate and professional with me. Once he had the infection under control he scheduled me for immediate surgery and that was a total success. As long as I remain a resident of the State of Colorado, the ENT of my choice is Dr. Milam and I highly recommend him. Ruby Blair Parker, Co.
After feeling as if I was having complete hearing loss in my ear, I was reassured with Dr. Milam's confidence and knowledge. After one visit I was hearing again!! Also I feel he is prepared with all the current care for ear health. The office was able to also do a hearing test. His promptness to my appointment time was excellent. I never felt rushed during my visit and all my questions were answered in terms I could understand. Have already given his name to several friends!
in Wheat Ridge |
Dr. Milam is one of the very few Doctors my father & I have seen recently that actually took the time to figure out what was going on I have nothing but HIGH praise for Dr. Milam absolutely professional to the core & caring about his patients to boot its refreshing to know that some practitioners still care. Thanks Doc
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Milam was very professional and showed concern for my condition. He explained everything in good detail and my procedure outcome was excellent. I have had not issues since my procedure was performed. Thank You!!!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Milam is the nicest and most progessional doctor I've seen over the span of three children. He's extraordinarily patient and non-judgemental even though my fourteen-year-old daughter does not follow his explicit directions (drives me nuts)!
Parker, CO |
I called Dr. Milam's office on a Friday and my son was seen that Monday. The front office staff was very friendly over the phone and in person. I was very impressed with Dr. Milam from the moment I met him. He answered all of my questions and was easy to talk too. We left the office feeling grateful to finally have answers. When we met again I knew our son was in good hands. I wish all Drs office would treat us as good as Dr. Milam and the staff at Colorado ENT!
in Parker, CO |
Dr Ben Milam is a personable professional ENT physician, He diagnosed my problem after explaining his office testing procedures in a clear and understandable manner. He was very informative with his medical knowledge and was very helpful in helping me cope with the problem. My experience with him succeeded in every way. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing evaluation and care with a ENT doctor who is intelligent and patient. He is a find!
in Centennial, CO |
My first appointment with Dr Milam was two days after an ER visit to stop a major nose bleed. He performed the final packing to stop the slight bleeding and to regrow the skin. While the procedure was not exactly without discomfort he tried to be very gentle and did a great job and I had no other problems. I would highly recommend him to all my friends. He is very pleasant and knowledgeable.
in Kiowa, CO |
Thank You Dr Milam You have solved more issues than you think. I am glad I came to you for my problem. I had seen other Doctors. They did not find in 2 years and you found it on my first visit at your office. You did a great job doing surgery on my tongue and the recovery was short because you know what you are doing. This Dr has great friendly staff. His bedside manners can not be beat. He is friendly and to the point. Thanks again Richard C
Parker, CO |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Milam. He is kind, gentle, attentive, knowledgeable in his field yet knows when he may need to have another physician step in. The staff at Colorado ENT Specialists is one of the kindest, welcoming and most cheerful group of people i have ever experienced in a physician's office. The office and examining room is spotless.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Milam and the staff at Colorado ENT specialists provided me with a excellent experience. I went to my primary care doctor and the ear irrigation went wrong. I was able to make an appointment for the next day. They were compassionate to the ear pain I was experiencing and were able to fit me in based on my availability. Dr. Milam very quickly identified the problem and remedied it and relieved my ear pain. Thank you for exception care.
in Parker, CO |
I called in to the office with hearing loss in one ear and they were able to see me same day. Dr. Milam is knowledgeable and kind. He personally explained what was going on in a way that was easy to understand, ordered many tests to be thorough and aggressively treated the issues. Within a week I was back to my normal self thanks to the immediate care that I received. I followed up with him and he was very encouraging. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Milam with any ENT needs.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Ben Milam is an amazing surgeon, he saved my life after going to a highly experienced well educated surgeon and another highly regarded ENT practice at Skyridge who missed a major infection in my neck. Dr. Ben was called in to preform emergency surgery. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ben he cares, he is smart, thinks outside the box, and is a great surgeon!! If you are needing a thyroid surgery, sinus surgery, or anything ent related get his opinion first. I will forever be grateful to Dr.Milam.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Milam, MD?
Are you Dr. Milam?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Sky Ridge Medical Center

Visit Dr. Milam