Plastic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Benjamin Mandel, MD
Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

Kootenai Clinic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

980 W Ironwood Dr Ste 1

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Mandel

Dr. Mandel is grateful for the opportunity to serve the plastic and reconstructive surgery needs of the community of the inland northwest. He believes that Plastic and Reconstructive surgery is as much about psychological healing as it is technical, and as such, is committed to compassionate care comprised of listening, clear communication, patient education and involvement, and medical excellence.

Plastic and Reconstructive surgery serves an important role in many people's health by restoring form and function. Whether reconstruction after cancer, trauma, burn, or elective procedures to enhance natural beauty, plastic surgery can help you feel more confident about your appearance. Dr. Mandel specializes in results that look natural for an un-operated look.

Dr. Mandel's Experience

Dr. Mandel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Mandel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mandel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mandel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mandel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mandel to family and friends
Dr. Mandel's Performance
in Post Falls, ID |
You could fill this review site with stars and it still wouldn't be enough. After suffering for many years, I finally was able to get a breast reduction. Dr. Mandel was recommended to me. I can not say enough about Dr. Mandel and his PHENOMENAL staff. He gave me a chance at life again. He was compassionate, professional, very skilled and just a super nice guy to boot! You can tell a lot about someone by the staff they pick and he picked the best!! I simply cannot recommend him highly enough!
Coeur D Alene, ID |
I had an abdominoplasty with diastasis repair after a 163 pound weight loss. I was nervous during my consultation with Dr. Mandel, but he eased my worries and answered all of my questions. Dr. Mandel made sure that I was aware of all potential risks and that I understood everything that he was explaining to me. My surgery went great and I am now healing. He is great and I love everyone in his office as well. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mandel to anyone considering a procedure!
in Spokane, WA |
I Highly recommend Dr Mandel... to any women in search of a very experienced, compassionate, patient, honest plastic surgeon.... I Had numerous reconstruction. Due to a third degree burn, and ..Dr Mandel did a terrific job.. Mine was complicated and he was able to make my right breast look normal.. 3 weeks after surgery, and I am prepared for more improvement, healing and conforming to shape takes time.... Thank you so much , Dr Mandel and his kind office staffs too, ...
Idaho |
I would for sure recommend Dr.Mandel to family/friends!! He was very easy to talk to, made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions..... i did not feel rushed
Coeur d alene |
I went and seen Dr. Mandel for a breast reduction. The whole process was so smooth and everything went according to plan. His office staff are some of the nicest people you will meet and they make you feel so comfortable!! The day of my surgery was easy, I was really shocked about how well everything went. He did was AMAZING! He has truly turned my life around with what he was able to do for me, I am very happy with the results! :)
Coeur D Alene, ID |
I was very happy with the care and treatment I received from Dr Mandel and his staff. He was thorough and discussed his plan of care in detail with me and my friend. The end results of my surgery were more than I expected and I have recomended him to others.
in Colbert, WA |
My only problem is that I didn't select Dr. Mandel sooner. He is an excellent surgeon, straight forward and caring. He also is very personable and his staff is of the highest quality - to me that says a lot.
in Coeur d'Alene, ID |
An amazing surgeon! Dr. Mandel listened and the end result was exactly what I wanted. The staff was very helpful. Great follow-up. I should have gone to him sooner!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Mandel was recommended to me for a second opinion for my second surgery. After my consultation, I knew instantly that I wanted him to do my surgery. He not only did an excellent job but follows up to make sure that I am healing to his expectations. Also his nurse and the pre-op nurses had only nice things to say about him which is no surprise that he is humble and provides the best care for his patients. I am an out-of-town patient, but this whole experience has been worth the drive.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
He has been very informative before my scheduled surgery in a week and I feel very secure in his work to be done
in Rathdrum |
I was pretty nervous about having my breast reduction. But all was at ease after talking to Dr. Mandel and the other doctors. It was a great experience and the care I received was stellar.
in Trout Creek, MT |
Dr. Mandel and staff provide thorough and honest preparation and follow up care. I had a major breast reduction with excellent results and zero post-op complications.
in Rathdrum, Idaho |
Dr Mandel was very caring and courteous to me. He listened to my concerns and discussed the surgery procedures clearly.
in Post Falls, ID |
From my first visit to my last follow-up visit, I've had complete confidence in Dr. Mandel. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!
in Rathdrum, ID |
He was rude, unfriendly and came across like he could care less about my problem.
I am sorry you were disappointed with your visit. As we discussed in your consultation, I think it is unlikely that surgery will safely and adequately address your concerns. It would be a shame for you to endure an operation, with all of its risks and costs, only to achieve a sub-optimal result. That being said, I do encourage you to obtain a second opinion.
Coeurdalene |
Very professional and highly skilled. Would highly recommend
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Mandel, MD?

Visit Dr. Mandel