Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 2500N, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Kur practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Hawthorne, NY.

Are you Dr. Kur? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kur's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kur

Dr. Kur accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Kur

Dr. Kur's Review Details
2.7 based on 21 responses
Experience with Dr. Kur
Dr. Kur's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in New York, NY |
This doctor was horrible! I would give NO STARS! He had the most awful attitude of any professional I have had contact with. My son was taken in BY MY HUSBAND to have his wisdom teeth extracted today. Dr. Kuru said he could not pull both teeth at once due to recovery time...fine. But then he made rude and obnoxious remarks like put her on speakerphone, if she wanted to speak to me she would be here when I asked to speak to him via phone and I'll pull all four of them if you sign a waiver.
in Scarsdale, NY |
He was an excellent surgeon. Great bedside manner. I did not have any post operative pain. Very little swelling. Great office staff and positive experience. Highly recommend.
in Hawthorne, NY |
Dr Kur was extremely professional and had great bedside manner- this was the 3rd oral surgeon i had seen he was the cheapest, the most professional and his office is immaculate. my procedure was quick and all done in 1 sitting vs 3. extremely satisfied.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Kur's prices are outrageous. Very disappointed, would never recommend him to anyone. He came very highly recommended by my dentist and now I'm sorry I didn't shop around. Tunnel vision is his drive. The end of the tunnel is his pot of gold, not how much debt he is ensuing on his patients!
in White Plains, ny |
I had extensive oral surgery performed by Dr. Kur. I was very anxious about getting this work done but he and his staff immediately put my mind to rest. Dr. Kur and his staff worked with me all all facets of my treatment. I have the greatest respect for his professionalism and expertise. He and his staff were available to me for all the questions and concerns I had during my course of treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kur.
in Hawthorne, NY |
He is gruff and not very caring would not recommend
in Pleasantville, NY |
I went to Dr. Kur to get my wisdom teeth removed, and he made the procedure both comfortable and easy. He explained everything clearly beforehand, took careful note of my needs, and the office made sure I was taken care of after the surgery. Healing time was extremely short, and everything looked great! Would definitely recommend Dr. Kur, and would also return if I need more dental work. Great experience.
White Plains, NY |
Made an apt for a consultation to get wisdom teeth out months ago. The day before they report they sent an email stating that they do not accept my insurance (after they had all the info for months and said they did). They now want me to continue with them and pay out of pocket. Seems like a scam! Lastly, the office staff was not very organized - in any way. They gave me a discount for the consult because of their error but this was not right in the first place. Do not trust this place.
Have you seen Dr. Kur?
Are you Dr. Kur? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kur

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Kur has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kur has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Kur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kur

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kur's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kur

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients