Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS
Dr. Benjamin Kur is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. He practices full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Many of the procedures are performed in our state-of-the-art ambulatory facility. Patients are offered General Anesthesia/IV Sedation in addition to Local Anesthesia. We take great pride in communicating with our patients, referring doctors and the community. Our website; provides patients and referring doctors with a comprehensive view of our practice philosophy, ambulatory facility and insurance or financial information. We are situated in an ideal location, with access by multiple highways and commuter railroad. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, compassionate care.

19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 2500N

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Kur

Dr. Benjamin Kur practices full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; adults and children. We strive to achieve success in all avenues of treatment; from wisdom teeth to dental implants. We take great pride in our ability to offer General Anesthesia/IV Sedation and are well equipped to treat patients with multiple medical co-morbidities and children with special needs. We strive to achieve predictable and successful results.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgery
  • Trauma Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • SUNY Stony Brook
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Montefior Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Kur has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kur to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kur Says:

Our patients are encouraged to share their experiences with the community. We welcome dialogue with our patients and families of patients.

We strive for greatness, and will not tolerate anything less.

Dr. Kur has great compassion for his patients and enjoys each and every patient interaction. We are encouraged by our positive reviews and are always available for discussion....

Dr. Kur's Performance
in VALLEY COTTAGE, NY |
I had a a couple extractions and a post put in all at once. there was zero pain and my recovery was so fast i hit a power lifting meet the same week (not recommended) with no pain. Dr. Kur is very friendly and his staff are all so pleasant. Very clean facility. Waiting time is very minimal compared to any other type of medical/dental visit i ever had. Dr Kur's chair side etiquette is on par with my personality so i felt very at ease going into the procedure. HE AND HIS STAFF WORTH EVERY PENNY!
in Nanuet, NY |
This was my first tooth extraction and i was a bit scared but the entire visit was exceptional , The office was so comfortable and the staff was so friendly The staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND,from scheduling the visit to the many follow up calls that i got after my procedure. .All I can say is thanks a million doc to you and your wonderful staff. Eve
Valley Cottage, NY |
I Had an amazing experience here! I came in with severe pain and in need of removing 4 wisdom teeth, and Dr. G and staff were great! The procedure was quick and easy. I read many reviews before finding Dr. G and I was terrified. I promise you will love this office!
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Kur solved problems that have plague me for 3 years. He might be the best dental surgeon in the North East.
in NY |
I HAD MY FIRST IMPACTED WISDOM TOOTH REMOVED LAST MODAY MORNING. I AM 51 YEARS OLD. I CALLED AND WAS GIVING A SUPER FAST APPOINTMENT. MY APPOINTMENT WAS AT 930. I WALKED IN AT 930 .... I FILLED OUT PAPERWORK AND WAS TAKEN IN WITH IN 5 MIN...I MET WITH DR KUR AND HIS NURESE FOR THE FIRST TIME.THEY WERE BOTH KIND AND PROFESSIONAL. I TRULY FELT SAFE AND COMFORTABLE THERE. THEY EXPLAINED THE STEPS OF THE SURGERY AND BEGAN THE PROCEDURE.. IT WENT FAST AND EASY. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN GREAT HANDS ..
in Mohegan Lake NY |
Doctor Kur is amazing. I am a chicken when it comes to the dentist (as most people) and Dr Kur made me feel extremely comfortable. He took he's time with me. I never felt as though I was rushed through my appointments. He made sure I understood exactly what was going to happen and what I should do after the surgery. I also brought my daughter to him, who also LOVED him. I would highly recommend Dr. Kur.
in Valhalla, NY |
Very thorough, attentive and courteous. Friendly atmosphere.
in Newark, NJ |
He was amazing! Excellent care!
Chappaqua, NY |
The girls who work in the office are friendly. I two doctors any I liked them both very much. I would highly recommend them.
in Hartsdale |
Dr Kur's level of caring and competence is second to none. My past experience with his practice was incredible and I am currently scheduling more work because I could not conceive of going elsewhere. BTW his staff is also incredibly friendly, customer service oriented and truly professional.
in Hawthorne NY |
Dr. Kur's office is very friendly and professional. Dr. Kur is very warm, knowledgeable and explains the procedure being performed in detail so the patient feels comfortable. I would highly recommend him.
in Yonkers, NY |
You are by far the worst surgeon I ever went to an you have the nerve to lie and say I needed to go to the hospital when that was never mention to you u were there to take care of my daughter and do your job which you fail to do I had witnesses that was there with me you are indeed the worst surgeon in history and I really don't want another kid to experience what my 10yr old have went through under your care you torture my daughter plus took my money for something that was never done
in New City, NY |
I needed a full mouth reconstruction and I am glad my journey started with Dr Kur. He took the time to explain everything and he does everything possible to minimize discomfort. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Ossining, NY |
Dr. Kid is amazing, professional and very efficient
Ossining, NY |
Thank you Dr. Kur and your crew for helping with my wistom teeth extraction. It was a nice and easy experience. All the best!
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr. Kurr was great with my 13 year old son who had dentingenesis imperfecto. It affected his molars that turned into an infection so all four molars needed to be removed. As amazing as it is, he TRANSPLANTED my son's four wisdom teeth into the spaces where his molars were. I never thought this was possible, but it was a success! Three out of four of them are growing roots. One had to be removed because it did not take properly. I am so thankful that he had the experience to make this possible.
Great staff, friendly environment. I had my bottom two wisdom teeth removed pain free and I'm feeling much better thanks to Dr.Kur and his team!
in White Plains, NY |
Dr Kur is very friendly, an excellent experience!
in Thornwood, NY |
My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed from Dr. Kur. The procedure went very smoothly. Within three days she felt great and she started to resume her normal daily activities. Dr. Kur and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The office followed up 24 hours after surgery and the woman answered all of our questions patiently and professionally. I highly recommend Dr. Kur as an oral surgeon.
in Croton on Hudson, NY |
He is one of a kind! Absolutely a professional & I felt like a knew him for years!
in Bedford, NY |
Extremely caring treatment of patient with other medical problems.
in Suffern, NY |
Minimal wait time. Painless and professional. I have returned many times for all oral surgery needs.
in Tarrytown, NY |
We have always had great experience at Dr Kur's office. Have been there with all my three children and can highly recommend this place.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Kur is amazing. He extracted 4 wisdom teeth from my then 17 year old daughter. She had no problems and really felt safe with Doctor Kur and his lovely staff. I recommend him to any family who wants things done professionally and safe.
New York, NY |
Dr Kur is energetic, knowledgeable and makes this experience as enjoyable as it can be. He is informative and keeps things light and personable. I like how technology is part of his practice as well.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
Dr. Kur takes the time to explain your diagnosis and puts you at ease all throughout your procedure. I highly recommend him. If you are feeling nervous initially, he will make you leave his office feeling reassured that there is nothing to worry about.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Amazing experience . I needed implants and bone grafting . Other doctors told me that I was not a candidate , yet Dr Kur and staff made it possible. I couldn't be more appreciative. Highly recommend
in White Plains, NY |
I came to Dr. Kurr with fears about multiple tooth extractions. I'd been to another surgeon and was in the middle of the process needing TLC. Dr. Kurr was calm, he explained everything very well and I made it through, eleven in total upper extractions. Once the gums healed, another dentist told me that I could not get implants because the bone was to thin. Dr. Kurr said of course we can do implants. I got the implants and now have a full set of permanent upper teeth! Awesome place.
in Pleasantville, NY |
Our experience with Dr. Kur was very positive. Dr. Kur explained the procedure and answered our questions completely. My daughter had all of her wisdom teeth removed with no complications. Dr. Kur's professionalism and wonderful manner with the patient made a stressful experience (for Mom!) easy. The office staff are a pleasure to deal with and very efficient. Highly recommend : )
Dr Kur and staff are amazing ! The whole process was easy, very compassionate care and great experience . Dr Kur explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. I had a successful outcome and couldn't be more grateful for the care and his expertise. I received several post op phone calls the following days. Highly recommend ! Top notch surgeon and staff.
in Hartsdale |
Thinking about having my tooth extracted was unsettling to say the least, however, as soon as I entered Dr. Kurs office the anxiety started to fade away. The office is meticulously kept clean, it's modern, relaxing, and his staff is friendly and inviting. I knew I was in good hands as soon as Dr. Kur entered the room and we started talking about the procedure. It was a comforting dialogue infused with both professionalism and humor to take the edge off of what was about to happen.
New York, NY |
Dr Kur was very sweet and did a good job
in Johannes |
Dr Kur immediately made me feel at ease about my implant. He gave me a step by step overview of the procedure and was extremely professional. His office and staff were top notch. There was excellent follow up and no post-op issues or pain.
in New York, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Kurr for quite some time. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Like a lot of people I don't enjoy having dental work done but he and his staff immediately put me at ease. They are all friendly and curtious. Dr Kurr always takes wonderful care of myself and my entire family as we all his patients. I highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
I recently went to Dr. Kurr to have a tooth extracted. I was in a lot of pain and very nervous. not only was the staff extremely sympathetic but also knowledgeable and able to squeeze me in the next day. I found Dr. Kurr to have a wonderful bedside manner which immediately put me at ease. The procedure was quick and painless. The office itself was very nice and easy to get go. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Kurr and will be seeing him again for additional procedures.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Amazing experience ! Dr Kur performed bone reconstruction and implants. Dr Kur and Staff are wonderful . Great bedside manner and extremely friendly. My results were excellent and he explained the whole process along the way. I highly recommend. Thank you Dr Kur
Dr Kur pulled out my wisdom teeth. The whole procedure was a breeze and went smoothly. The staff was awesome and Dr. kur was so nice and caring. He even followed up with me to see how I was feeling. I would definitely recommend him.
in New Rochelle |
Dr Kur was wonderful. He took great care to explain exactly what was wrong with me and what procedure(s) he would be performing. I would recommend him to anyone.
in White Plains, NY |
Excellent surgeon. Warm and welcoming office. Had a tooth removed and bone graft placed. Could not have expected a better experience! Would highly recommend DR KUR to anyone !
Hawthorne, NY |
Dr. Kur and his staff are excellent!
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Kur is great! My mother is elderly and has Alzheimer's disease. He was able to accommodate her as an emergency appointment and remove her broken teeth. Her infection was able to heal soon after her teeth were extracted. The staff is very helpful and kind.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Kur was professional and efficient. His staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely return to him for any oral surgery issues in the future!
in White Plains, NY |
Dr Kur is an excellent oral surgeon with terrific staff as well. I can't rave enough about the care you will receive here!!
in Patterson, NY |
Dr. Kur did a great job with my wisdom teeth removal. He explained it step by step and it was a better experience than I could have imagined.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Kur is an excellent oral surgeon. I had an abscess which required extensive work, i.e., teeth extraction, bone graft, three implants and weeks of follow-up care. Dr. Kur and his professional staff were there for me every step of the way. I hope I never need Dr. Kur's services again, but if I do, Dr. Kur is definitely my oral surgeon. I am grateful to Dr. Kur and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kur.
in Hawthorne, NY |
He has a horrible temper and shows it if you ask what I would call normal concerns and questions about procedures. Avoid him unless you like a hothead working on you.
in Pleasantville, NY |
Dr.Benjamin Kur and his staff are wonderful, professional and attentive. They made me feel very comfortable at my consultation for wisdom teeth extractions. I had all four removed at once and the recovery time left me shocked! The first day was a bit uncomfortable but after that I was feeling no pain. I would recommend Dr.Kur to anyone who is considering removing their wisdom teeth.
in Mt Kisco, NY |
Dr. Kur is a skilled surgeon and a compassionate person. He treated both my daughters for wisdom teeth extraction. My younger daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed 2 days ago; she has no pain and minimal swelling. He made her feel comfortable and relaxed. My older daughter had great success with her extraction. Dr. Kur also treated her for a difficult problem and was sensitive, clear...and successful! The office runs efficiently; staff is knowledgeable and responsive. Thank you, Dr Kur!
in Highland Mills, NY |
This DDS is terrible. We question his ethics and certainly his practice. My daughter went to him for oral surgery. The office is inept. She was twice fit for a mouth guard which never fit. Dr Kur's answer "make it fit" That mouth guard cost her $750.00 (cash). HIS receipt was accidentally put in with the quard. It cost him $125. We complained, so 2nd part of surgery was different from 1st part,like NOT DONE. His response, "I held up my end of the bargain". Alot of $ OOP, worse pain. THIEF!
in New York, NY |
This doctor was horrible! I would give NO STARS! He had the most awful attitude of any professional I have had contact with. My son was taken in BY MY HUSBAND to have his wisdom teeth extracted today. Dr. Kuru said he could not pull both teeth at once due to recovery time...fine. But then he made rude and obnoxious remarks like put her on speakerphone, if she wanted to speak to me she would be here when I asked to speak to him via phone and I'll pull all four of them if you sign a waiver.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kur?