Contact provider for availability

Dr. Benjamin Kartchner, MD

Hospital Medicine ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Kartchner

Dr. Benjamin Kartchner, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. He specializes in hospital medicine and family medicine.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Kartchner accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. Kartchner treats your condition or procedure

Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

• Hospital Medicine

Dr. Kartchner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kartchner

1.0

Dr. Kartchner?
Dr. Kartchner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Kartchner, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Don't take someone you care about to this physician. Very unprofessional. My husband had a recent stroke due to having extremely high blood pressure. I asked the Dr if he would take his BP, as his nurse couldn't get a reading on the wrist monitor type she was using, as it just gave error messages. He said "That's not something I do". Seriously? He stared at the floor when he spoke. I have my doubts whether he hears anything his patients are saying. If your needing care, I doubt he would notice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Kartchner, MD?
Dr Kartchner refused to speak to our family including the POA and chose to speak to a very ill and confused patient. Kartchner needlessly starved our father for an elective procedure. All the Kootenai providers during this stay missed and discharged our father in acute heart failure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Kartchner, MD?
I was critically ill and weak. I had not eaten for weeks. In the hospital he was assigned to me and he refused to let me eat for two days unecessarily for an elective procedure and failed to talk to my family after being asked every day by me & by my family to speak with him. His team failed to recognize I was in acute heart failure - I was gasping for air and could not walk - on the day of discharge & sent me home anyway. Thank God my family figured it out & found another doctor to care for me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Kartchner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kartchner?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kartchner treats patients.

Kootenai Health