Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Enav

Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology in 2001 and specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and pediatrics.

Make an appointment

Dr. Enav accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Enav has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(571) 314-0444Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Enav's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Duodenitis
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Enteritis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

Dr. Ben Enav's approach to caring for his patients incorporates evidence based medicine, a multidisciplinary effort and supporting patient advocacy. He recognizes the need to collaborate with specialists in the fields of feeding therapy, nutrition, p...

• Pediatric Gastroenterology

3.2

Dr. Enav?
Dr. Enav's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!! I have never in my 40 years of life encountered someone so rude, mean, and arrogant! I thought maybe he just didnt like us or he was having a bad day but after reading other comments- that’s just his personality. He told us he didn’t care what my son’s pediatrician said and asked what we were even doing there. He then told my son his biggest health concern for him is that he plays football. He also made negative comments about medications my son takes for asthma.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
I just left Dr. Enav's office after NOT seeing him. My daughter had an appointment scheduled for this morning and after waiting for twenty minutes in the exam room it was time for us to go. I requested a refund of our copay. Dr. Enav did not bother to come out of his office until he heard me tell his office assistant how unprofessional I found his waste of my time to be. He is exactly as other reviewers have described him: arrogant, rude, and dismissive. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
This was the most rude and disrespectful doctor I have ever met with. He was rude to my daughter and me. Spoke in a condescending and belittling tone. I was stunned and should have walked out. Paying his enormous bill after the fact was incredibly wasteful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Dr Enav worked beautifully for our family. He figured out the problem (it was a rare one!), figured out a treatment plan, and my child is healthy again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
I rarely leave reviews but feel compelled to leave this one based on my terrible experience with this doctor. He was arrogant, rude and dismissive of even basic questions we had about our child’s symptoms. Worse yet he did nothing to put the child at ease and instead made sarcastic remarks when discussing the information provided. He sat slouched in the chair taking notes, with an arrogant smirk throughout the visit. The worst bedside manner I have experienced in a doctor’s office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
I would never recommend Dr. Enav to anyone. He is rude, arrogant and has a horrible bedside manner. I have taken my son to see him 4x in the past year and a half. Each time, I have progressively disliked him more. There is a reason why it's easy to schedule appointments with him and his waiting room is generally empty. Do not waste your time. There are other providers in the NOVA area that far exceed his medical care. It's surprising to me that he still has a medical practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
He is arrogant and his bedside manner got worse with each visit as though we were a bother to him. He was very rude in email responses with things like "bloodwork shows nothing" or "stress won't cause flare ups". The last appointment my husband went and he was so rude to my husband. I asked for medical records and he sent me 36 emails with 1 piece of paperwork in each email. Will never go back or refer him. Our pediatrician took him off their recommendation list too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Today was our second appointment with Dr. Enav. I agree finding a pediatric GI is challenging and the first time we met Dr. Enav he was helpful in eliminating what my daughter didn’t have. We went back today for some new symptoms and I 100% agree with other reviewers who say he’s arrogant and uncaring! My 10 year old even commented that he scared her which isn’t an endearing quality for a pediatric specialist! I use to recommend him, but those days are over.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
This doctor has very poor knowledge in gastroenterology. Had to go through various procedures, spent a ton of money and still he could not make a diagnose. Such a waste.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
after reading the reviews here i realized that i giess it's only us. perhaps he disliked us for some reason. the doctor was very arrogant!!! zero compation and kindness. absolutely NOT NICE to talk to! he asked me to explain what is going on but then got irritated about me talking. rudely interrupted like he was already sick and tired of me. whatever question i had he answered with a couple of words and with that distespectful attitude like he is the smartest and i am dumbest. will never return!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Our daughter was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease this past year. After being referred to Dr. Enav through our pediatrician and meeting with him, he gave us reassuring guidance following her diagnosis and recommended a long-term treatment with Remicade. Because of Dr. Enav's medical advice, our daughter is now feeling much bette. He was always able to communicate with us whenever we had questions and never failed to ease our concerns. We would highly recommend Dr. Enav.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Very disappointing experience. Dr. Enav contradicted the treatment plan of another doctor we trust. We will not return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Even though Dr. Enav does not have a warm, fuzzy personality, the care he and his office staff have shown for my daughter is excellent. When you call his office, your call is answered by a real person, instead of an automated system that requires you to punch in a bunch of different numbers to direct your call. He takes the time to listen to all concerns and ask questions in order to develop treatment plans that fit the needs of my child. I have also e-mailed him in between appointments with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Dr. Enav has been wonderful for our son. He is very knowledgeable and never makes us feel rushed during an appointment. He came highly recommended by our pediatrician. I feel fortunate that we have found Dr. Enav and that he is helping our son to regain his health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Scheduling with this doctor was terrible. Called and they set me up with an appointment. Then called me back the next day to say that the doctor decided to not be available on the day of my appointment. To reschedule I would have to wait until next year. I said okay. They said they would check with the doctor for another appointment. Two days later called me back to tell me to go to another doctor. Glad this happened. In my opinion shows the poor medical service I would have received
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Just saw Dr. Enav for my 5 month old son that was diagnosed with FPIES. It is a disorder that not many physicians are familiar with. It was such a relief to talk to a doctor that is familiar with it. He gave us great advice and a reasonable treatment plan for our little one. We are very thankful to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
My teenage son was very afraid of needles and hated going to the doctor, but he needed to undergo several tests and blood work. Dr. Enav did a great job of providing the right blend of understanding and motivation to get my son through the necessary procedures. He answered my long list of questions with a great deal of patience and intelligence. My son was diagnosed with Crohn's but is doing really well at the moment. I can't thank him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
My first interaction was with Norma who was a dear. They did not have any upcoming appointments but she quickly called me back after someone cancelled for the next day. My son doesn't do well with doctors. My poor son has usually seen those type of doctors that do everything by force rather than talk to the child. Dr. Enav made my son feel comfortable with him. So far I've been pleased with the office. I have yet to experience their billing but hopefully everything continues to go well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Dr. Enav took his time to listen to our concerns and symptoms. He asked the right questions and was very easy to connect to. I liked his wholesome approach to my son's issues - starting with the basic steps and advancing to more in-depth, serious procedures if needed. I feel reassured that Dr. Enav knows his subject and can find the best course of treatment for my child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Dr. Enav was excellent. Explored all options and communicates great thru the patient portal. Will reccomend him to others.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Enav?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Enav treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital