Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD

Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Ben Enav's approach to caring for his patients incorporates evidence based medicine, a multidisciplinary effort and supporting patient advocacy. He recognizes the need to collaborate with specialists in the fields of feeding therapy, nutrition, psychology, allergy and immunology as well as your child's pediatrician to provide the highest level of care for your child. He has been recognized as one of the top pediatric gastroenterologists in the area by Northern Virginia Magazine.

Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology doctor who practices in Fairfax, VA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Enav is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.

Dr. Enav's Experience

See how Dr. Enav's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Enav

Dr. Enav accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Enav has admitting privileges.

Dr. Enav's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Enav to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Enav's Performance
Fairfax, VA |
Very disappointing experience. Dr. Enav contradicted the treatment plan of another doctor we trust. We will not return.
Aldie, VA |
Even though Dr. Enav does not have a warm, fuzzy personality, the care he and his office staff have shown for my daughter is excellent. When you call his office, your call is answered by a real person, instead of an automated system that requires you to punch in a bunch of different numbers to direct your call. He takes the time to listen to all concerns and ask questions in order to develop treatment plans that fit the needs of my child. I have also e-mailed him in between appointments with
Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Enav has been wonderful for our son. He is very knowledgeable and never makes us feel rushed during an appointment. He came highly recommended by our pediatrician. I feel fortunate that we have found Dr. Enav and that he is helping our son to regain his health.
Fairfax VA |
Scheduling with this doctor was terrible. Called and they set me up with an appointment. Then called me back the next day to say that the doctor decided to not be available on the day of my appointment. To reschedule I would have to wait until next year. I said okay. They said they would check with the doctor for another appointment. Two days later called me back to tell me to go to another doctor. Glad this happened. In my opinion shows the poor medical service I would have received
in Alexandria, VA |
Just saw Dr. Enav for my 5 month old son that was diagnosed with FPIES. It is a disorder that not many physicians are familiar with. It was such a relief to talk to a doctor that is familiar with it. He gave us great advice and a reasonable treatment plan for our little one. We are very thankful to have found him.
in Chantilly, VA |
My teenage son was very afraid of needles and hated going to the doctor, but he needed to undergo several tests and blood work. Dr. Enav did a great job of providing the right blend of understanding and motivation to get my son through the necessary procedures. He answered my long list of questions with a great deal of patience and intelligence. My son was diagnosed with Crohn's but is doing really well at the moment. I can't thank him enough!
in Fairfax, VA |
My first interaction was with Norma who was a dear. They did not have any upcoming appointments but she quickly called me back after someone cancelled for the next day. My son doesn't do well with doctors. My poor son has usually seen those type of doctors that do everything by force rather than talk to the child. Dr. Enav made my son feel comfortable with him. So far I've been pleased with the office. I have yet to experience their billing but hopefully everything continues to go well.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Dr. Enav took his time to listen to our concerns and symptoms. He asked the right questions and was very easy to connect to. I liked his wholesome approach to my son's issues - starting with the basic steps and advancing to more in-depth, serious procedures if needed. I feel reassured that Dr. Enav knows his subject and can find the best course of treatment for my child.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Enav was excellent. Explored all options and communicates great thru the patient portal. Will reccomend him to others.
in Fairfax, VA |
Very knowledgeable and spends time explaining things. Best Peds GI so far and we've been to 3. He also gets back to you by email in a very timely manner.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Enav, MD?
Are you Dr. Enav?

Compare Dr. Enav

Dr. Enav's Care Philosophy

Dr. Enav's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Gastroenterology
    •  Board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics

• Top Doctor - Northern Virginia Magazine, 2011
      • Top Doctor - Northern Virginia Magazine, 2012

Dr. Enav has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Enav's Board Certifications

• Esophageal Diseases
    • Esophagitis
    • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
    • Gastritis
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 2008

Binghamton University-Suny

Graduated in 1994

• Hebrew

Dr. Enav does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Enav and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy
    • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
    • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
    • Endoscopic Polypectomy
    • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
    • Gastroenterology Procedures