Dr. Benjamin Dennis, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Endocrine Consultants 2425 Brookstone Centre Pkwy Columbus, GA 31904 Get Directions
Dr. Benjamin Dennis, MD
Dr. Benjamin Dennis, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Columbus, GA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 4 years. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.

Dr. Dennis' Experience

See how Dr. Dennis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dennis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennis to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Dennis' Performance
St Louis, MO |
Condescending. Refused to listen to my college-aged daughter. Her thyroid symptoms had worsened and he immediately accused her of being non-compliant with her meds. No dialogue. Just a diatribe. He wouldn't even show or tell what her labs were! Unbelievable the gross arrogance. Horrible bed-side manners. In fact, no manners. Drive anywhere, go anywhere, but not to this horrific endo in Columbus, GA named Dr. Dennis.
St Louis, MO |
in Columbus, GA |
I'm really surprised by the other reviews on Dr. Dennis. While I did wait 45 minutes past my appointment time to be seen ( which I think happens at all doctor offices now) Dr. Dennis was extremely nice, had great bedside manner, and really took the time to listen to me. He answered all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed. I would definitely recommend him.
Columbus Georgia |
Office staff is rude. Doctor is. Very condescending to point of being Arrogant. If your late they won't see you but expect you to wait an hour or more to see someone. They run their practice more like an assembly line than a true doctors office.
Columbus, GA |
So it was not just me.....never have I been talked to or treated like I was by Dr. Dennis. He was rude, disrespectful, talked down to me, did not want to listen to my concerns , and appeared to be on a mission to conquer. I totally agree with the assessments given here by other former patients: DO NOT GO THERE!
in Columbus, GA |
I was referred to this practice by my primary care doctor. What a horrible choice. In 6 months time I NEVER laid eyes on Dr. Dennis always on his practitioner who NEVER got my sugar or A1C under control. I finally got fed up and demanded an appointment with him concerning my pituitary gland referred by MRI from my Neurologist. What a joke. Disrespectful and seemed to think of it as a joke. I never returned and have found an endocrinologist in town that I am extremely happy with.
New York, NY |
Was unnecessarily rude to extent will never return to his office again. There is no excuse for anyone to act the way he did especially someone in his profession.
Was not impressed with him as a doctor.i consider him rude and disrespectful. Would not go back or recommend him.
Columbus, GA |
I think he is a very rude doctor. My last visit with him was horrible. He talked down to me and tried to make me feel stupid. There are more doctors in this town besides him and I will be finding me another one. Would not recommend anyone to go to this practice.
It's 50 minutes past my appt time and I haven't even been placed in a room yet. His assistant says he is overbooked today, but when is he not? Like him as a person, but I'll spend five minutes face to face and wait probably 90 minutes. Crazy. Wish Columbus had more Endo choices
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Dennis, MD?
Are you Dr. Dennis?

Compare Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Dennis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dennis' Board Certifications

• Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Medical College Of Georgia

Graduated in 2013

Dr. Dennis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Dennis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.