Dr. Benjamin Curtis, MD

Dr. Benjamin Curtis, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Benjamin Curtis, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Curtis is affiliated with Lds Hospital, St. Mark's Hospital and Lone Peak Hospital.

Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Curtis

As an orthopaedic surgeon I have opportunity to work with people in pain, to provide a service, and to see patients' quality of life improve. I emphasize really getting to know my patients so that, together, we determine the best treatment for each individual. I take time to educate my patients, and explain problems and all treatment options, so that patients are equipped to make informed decisions about their care.

Dr. Curtis' Experience

Dr. Curtis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Replacement
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
  • University Of Utah Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • The Ohio State University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Curtis has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Curtis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curtis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. Mark's Hospital

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement

View Ratings

Dr. Curtis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curtis to family and friends
Dr. Curtis' Performance
in West Valley |
I broke my leg for the first time in my life and needed emergency surgery. The hospital was expecting me so as I was being transported to my room Dr. B. Curtis met me in the hallway with his blue cap on. He and his staff was very attentive to his patients needs. When I would go to his office for post op, he would spend as much time with me as I needed and answered all my concerns and questions. I never felt rushed out of his office. I highly recommend Dr. Curtis and his staff.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I'd highly recommend Dr. Curtis. He used an innovative new less invasive "fix" for my hand, explained and predicated the treatment precisely, was so generous with his time and care... and now I can hold my grandbabies!
West Bountiful, Ut |
Dr. Curtis provided excellent service. The proceduer was performed well and all aspects of service were great.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I love this office and Dr. Curtis is the most personable Doctor I have ever had. He is confident in his skills and makes you feel like you are in good hands. He in fact did a great job for me. Highly recommend him!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had a wonderful expericence with Dr Curtis. Although I wish I did not have to Meet him due to a broken elbow. His patience and caring where excellent! The staff and Dr. Curtis were so friendly and helpful, genuine concern for your well being! I felt very lucky to see such a great doctor! Thank you Dr Curtis and staff you awesome. I would recommend you to anyone and everyone I know! Much respect to you and your clinic!
in West Jordan |
I would highly recommend Dr. Curtis to anyone looking for orthopaedic, hand surgery or related issues. Dr. Curtis performed emergency surgery on my wrist 8/9/2016) that was very badly broken in a hiking accident. In addition, there was significant nerve and soft tissue injury to my hand and wrist.
in SLC, Utah |
Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis and his staff are very friendly and provide a comfortable environment for patients. I never waited more than 10 minutes for appointments. I'd recommend Dr. Curtis to anyone seeking Orthopaedic and Hand surgery.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
We won the lottery. My mom fell and shattered her elbow. Dr Curtis was the Ortho on call. He has been amazing, from the first surgery to a reconstructive surgery last week. He is confident, courteous, humble, respectful, not to mention an amazing surgeon.
west valley city, utah |
Dr Curtis was the best when I had a compound fracture and needed immediate surgery. He took the time to call me on the hospital phone and tell me what was going on and answered any of my questions. He has taken the time to make sure my healing process was complete.
in Sandy, UT |
Very thorough. Took the time to understand the problem. Explained in detail the process of my healing. I would recommend this doctor to others.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Ben Curtis did a great job on my wrist surgery and working with a broken ankle, explaining everything thoroughly before and after. He is a very caring and informative Dr. Each office visit was very helpful and I knew what I needed to do at home. THANK YOU, DR. CURTIS! You're the BEST!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
dr.curtis & his staff both in office & in surgery were so sweet & caring they all took special care of me dr.curtis takes his time to explaine everything.
in Salt Lake City Utah |
Dr. Ben Curtis was one of the best doctors I have ever been a patient for. Professional, friendly, and very caring. Always made me feel like he had time to talk and show an interest in my recovery. He told me I was one of his more challenging surgery's but yet he did an amazing job of putting my wrist and arm back together. The physical therapist Donna he sent too was also amazing in my recovery. I say Dr. Curtis fixed my arm and Donna helped it heal it. Thanks to Dr. Curtis and his team!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
After hearing about my issue, was able to work me in the same day. I had an abscess in my hand, he did an incision and drainage in the office. (this saves time, and additional copay compared to those that want everything done in an Operating Room). Listened to my problem in a caring way. Would recommend and see again. Thank you Dr. Curtis!
in Riverton, UT |
I received a phone call from Dr. Ben Curtis about 1 month and half after my first visit. He wanted to know how I was doing. We visited for about 20 minutes on the phone. I can't remember the last a doctor called me instead of me calling them. I was very impressed and will continue to sing his praises. It's nice to know you're more than a number on a chart!!!!!
Fabulous
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Curtis did a wonderful job diagnosing and treating my wrist pain. He was very friendly and didn't seem rushed. I would definitely recommend him if you are considering him as your provider for medical care.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Curtis was very easy to meet and with whom you can easily talk and discuss your situation. He is very willing to explain options to you and lets you decide how you would like to proceed. He is a very pleasant person.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
An excellent doctor. He listens and is very perceptive in his ability to assess your level of understanding in relating information to his patients. I am unique and he treated me that way. From start to finish I would give him my highest recommendation. This dude is good!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Curtis was very good! I would recommend him to my family and friends. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and options to fix it. Took the time to make sure I understood everything and helped me get back to daily activity while minimizing potential problems that could arise in the future. Staff was easy to work with and very nice.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He did a finger surgery and it was very well done. I have all the range of motion, flexibility and strength i used to. the scar is healing and minimal for what was done. He was professional and answered any questions I had. He also helped me get in before the end of the year on somewhat short notice and that was also a blessing.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Curtis, MD?
Are you Dr. Curtis?

Draper, UT 84020
Lds Hospital
8th Avenue C Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84143

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Curtis at Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic