Dr. Benjamin Cousins III, MD

Dr. Benjamin Cousins III, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Benjamin Cousins III, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Miami Beach, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

4308 Alton Rd Ste 980

Miami Beach, FL 33140

Learn about Dr. Cousins III

See how frequently Dr. Cousins III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
Hand Fracture
Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open

Dr. Cousins III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cousins III' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cousins III "Dr. Benjamin J. Cousins M.D. is an experienced, triple Board Certified General Surgeon, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Fellowship trained (CAQ Certified) Hand Surgeon who trained at the nationally recognized University of Miami Miller School of Medicine where he still holds status as volunteer faculty. He and his practice are able to fully customize your experience and surgery to help you achieve the pinnacle in your aesthetic, reconstructive and hand surgery goals. Through his use of the highest level of specialized surgical care, ethical, surgical safety while utilizing the most up to date, state of the art surgical techniques, your desired aesthetic and surgical improvement is a consultation away. Call today for your appointment."

This content was provided by Dr. Cousins III "Excellence in specialized surgical care and performance of the highest quality of aesthetic surgery, breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation breast cancer reconstruction and hand surgery."

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts

• University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Miami Hospital and Clinic
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Cousins III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cousins III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cousins III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cousins III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cousins III to family and friends
Dr. Cousins III Says:

I am to exceed all of my patient's expectations and provide them with exceptional care. I strive for all of my patients to be 100% happy with my service and care, and I will go to any length to ensure their happiness, comfort and satisfaction.

Dr. Cousins III' Performance
Miami, FL |
Dr. Cousins was thorough, kind and understanding to my situation. He guided me through the process of the surgery and reassured me various times everything will be just fine. Being my first surgery of any type, I was nervous and uneasy, however, Dr. Cousins put my fears at ease!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Cousins performed surgery on my hand 6 months ago. He did a very good job explaining thing to me, answering my questions and most importantly with the actual surgery. He even said to me he would treat my hand as if it was his own. I believe he did just that. Thankfully my hand today is as good as one could expect given my injury. I credit Dr. Cousins in large part for the excellent results. I would highly recommend Dr. Cousins to anyone with hand issues or requiring hand surgery.
in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. |
Dr. Benjamin Cousins repaired my trigger finger, PAINLESSLY! I would highly recommend this provider for being, skilled, professional and kind. Without hesitation I certainly will return if any specialty surgery is required. Thank goodness another plastic surgeon referred me. Many blessings of health and happiness to Dr. Benjamin Cousins III
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Cousins and his team made my broken wrist surgery a less painful and stressful situation than what I could imagine. Dr. Cousins explained everything so well and in detail before surgery and did a great job inserting plates and screws. The scars healed nicely and I am very glad he put me back together with his great bedside manner and smile. The jokes help too. Mercedes is great too, his assistant. Appointments were always on time and I did not have to wait. I felt confident - Great doctor!
in Miami, FL |
Excellent!!!! Dr. really goes above and beyond.
in Miami, FL |
Complex hand and wrist surgery on a compound fracture was perfectly executed. My right hand works like a charm again. Doctor Cousins is personable and takes his time to fully explain treatment options and potential outcomes. His staff were always friendly and attentive and appointment times were always punctually honored. We met by "accident", as Dr. Cousins was on call when I was brought to the ER. I feel very fortunate and grateful to have had him as my surgeon.
in Miami Florida |
Yo martin ramirez estoy muy agradecido de el trato que tuve de el doctor Benjamin J. Cousins desde la operacion asta dos visitas que e tenido con el,se lo recomiendo por su amabilidad y por ser un buen doctor.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Cousins III was great. He listened to my concerns and explained in detail the best course of action. He was caring, professional, confident and skilled. I highly recommend him.
Average
Dr Cousins was very informative upfront about what needed to be done. The surgery went very well, and I can use my hand again! His staff is always curitious and welcoming. Couldn't ask for better people.
in Miami Beach, FL |
If I could give Dr. Cousins 10 stars I would. His professionalism, excellent bedside manner, thorough in explaining my medical condition, and ensuring that I was well attended to, sets him apart from the revolving door feeling one gets when going to the doctor. I was very satisfied with the plastic surgery he performed and would recommend his services. I was also impressed with the professionalism I was treated with by the office staff. I highly recommend Mosa Medspa and Dr. Cousins.
in Miami |
I won't be going back .
in Davie Florida |
He is amazing. I am so happy that he was the one that provided the surgery that I needed on my hand. He takes the time to explain everything to you. If I ever need hand surgery again I would only utilize him.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very knowledgeable in his field, his bed side manner and detailed description of necessary procedures was superb. You know you're good hands with Dr. Cousins
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Cousins III, MD?
Are you Dr. Cousins III?