Dr. Benjamin Cohen, MD

Dr. Benjamin Cohen, MD

Dermatology | Male | 54 years old

43 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Cohen specializes in Dermatology and practices in Long Branch, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cohen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

See how Dr. Cohen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Red Bank, NJ |
I saw Dr. Cohen today for the first time. Excellent experience. No wait for appointment and not a crowded waiting room. I didn't wait long in exam room - which is a plus. Dr. Cohen and his nurse, Nicky, were both extremely pleasant and explained everything that was going to happen during a biopsy. Great bedside manner by both Dr. and nurse. Made me feel extremely relaxed and at ease. Thank you both!
Red Bank, NJ |
I have psoriasis and I've had numerous basal cell cancer growths removed. I've been to dermatologists my whole life-from renowned medical/academic institutions to private practices. I'm also a RN. I saw Dr Cohen on Thursday for the first time. He was very professional and kind. Most important to me, he did the best, most thorough skin check I have ever had. He checked everywhere. It was so refreshing not to have to ask a Dr (the specialist) to check my feet, scalp, etc. I highly recommend him.
in Long Branch, NJ |
I had a cyst removed from my neck. Dr. Cohen was gentle and I felt no pain whatsoever. His bedside manner is courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
in New York City/ brasil |
He is the best dermatologist! I am Brazilian and feeling lost and old and not only did he make me feel and look confident but he speaks português
in Forked River, NJ |
I recently saw Dr. Cohen for a rash that I visited 3 other Dermatologists for. Not expecting much but the usual talk of what the opinion was of the rash. Dr. Cohen was the only one who recommended a biopsy and with those results the solution to my problem. I was impressed with his knowledge and his easy going personality and would not hesitate to recommend him. The staff was great and caring and I found a home for myself and my family for all our dermatology needs. :)
in Ocean Gate, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen's for 3 years and I LOVE him! I usually see him for skin issues but this time I treated myself to some Botox and Restylane! OMG...He's an artist! I love my new lips and my wrinkle free forehead and will be back as soon as I need a "tweek" . Thank you!
in Rumson |
After consulting numerous dermatologist in the area I was recommended by my primary doctor to see Dr Cohen. This was a great experience from start to finish and he helped me a great deal . Highly recommend him!
in Middletown NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Cohen for many years and wouldn't want to go to anyone else.He is very kind, upbeat and listens to what his patients say and not quick to dismiss.I go every year for an annual check and occasionally have found things that concerned me after my visit and his office staff have always given me an appointment right away.Andrea and Nikki are exceptional.
in Holmdel |
Wow the best experience ever in a doctors office!!! A doctor that will see you on time??? Outstanding!
in Red Bank, NJ |
Dr. Cohen is the ideal doctor: He's highly skilled, personable, and consistently patient and kind. As a bonus, he's got a nice sense of humor! His office is run efficiently by people who obviously care about the patient and have abundant respect for the patient and one another. I've never waited there more than a few minutes, and I've always felt well-taken care of in a full-spectrum way. I give Dr. Cohen highest marks, and recommend him highly.
in Asbury Park, NJ |
Dr Cohen has an outstanding understanding of medicine, what works and what to do about it. He listens carefully and responds in a considerate and brilliant way. I moved here from NYC and I am thrilled to have found a doctor who meets all my expectations.
in BAYVILLE, NJ |
I saw Dr. Cohen yesterday and had a very positive experience. He's very knowledgeable and kind and even had a great sense of humor (which is difficult to find in an MD!) The staff is efficient, friendly & quick! My wait time was less than 10 minutes and in an hour I had my prescription waiting for me at my pharmacy! Will refer anyone to him with no question!
in Long Branch, NJ |
My experience at Dermatology and Laser center has always been a positive one. Everyone is very accommodating and friendly. I travel from almost 2 hours to see Dr Cohen as he was highly recommended I like that hes down to earth he addressed all my skin problems and was right on target diagnosing them . In the past I have had several dermatological consultations and had no luck with results. I'm very grateful to have found Dr Cohen with his expertise and knowledge.
in Oakhurst,NJ |
Our entire family has been going to Dr. Cohen for many years. He is very professional, friendly and doesn't rush you through the appointment. His entire staff greets you upon arrival and answers any questions you might have. I would highly recommend this Doctor to everyone!
in Pine Beach, NJ |
I recently saw Dr. Cohen for the first time. I have nothing but good things to say about him. I came to the visit with my young daughter, although the visit was for me I asked him about a rash she had as well and without hesitation he took a look at her and helped her as well! Seriously....when does that ever happen?! He will be my Dermatologist forever! Thank you!
in Bayville, NJ |
I have been to Dr. Cohen's office a few times over the past 2 years but this is my first review. Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable and professional and has always been able to diagnose and help me with my various issues. The staff is kind and patient and Dr. Cohen NEVER makes you wait forever like most other offices. I respect that he values my time. I send everyone I know to him.
in Pine Beach, NJ |
I recently saw Dr. Cohen for a rash I was suffering from for months. After seeing two other dermatologist and getting no results I finally found my miracle in Dr. Cohen! He took a biopsy (neither of the other two did, they just prescribed creams) and after getting the results and treatment I was "cured" in a matter of days! The office was professional, kind and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to everyone I know! Thank you!
in Red Bank, NJ |
I called the office because of a concern i was having and the staff understood my concern and got me an appt w Dr Cohen quickly . He was kind friendly and compassionate and diagnosed my issue quickly . There was no unnecessary biopsies or testing I am greatful to Dr Cohen for his care I highly recommend him !
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr Cohen and his staff are excellent!!!!
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr Cohen is the best! He answers all your questions and provides the best care!
Lahaina |
He's very hasty, but he doesn't mind wasting your time or billing your insurance company. Also, if you want your records, you will have to pay! Very disappointed!
in Brick, NJ |
I wish I checked out this site earlier. It was TOO EASY to set up an appointment - ready right away! That's probably because he spends about 3 minutes with you, quickly jumping to a conclusion without any discussion. And his treatment didn't help so much anyway. Lots of hidden charges too. He refuses to speak to anyone on the phone. Avoid.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cohen's Board Certifications

• Hair Loss
  • Hives
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp

Completed in 1992

Wright State U

Completed in 1995

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology