Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Clair
5803 Neal Ave N Oak Park Heights, MN 55082

Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Oak Park Heights, MN. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Clair to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists in Oak Park Heights

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Clair accepts

Dr. Clair accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-WI PPO
Ucare
Wells Fargo Insurance
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Dr. Clair's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Sever's Disease

Dr. Clair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clair

Dr. Clair?
I took my adult son who has autism to see Dr Claire about a painful foot issue. It was the best medical encounter I’ve had with my son in a very long time! Dr Claire gave my son time to answer and ask questions. The dr was genuine in his interest in my sons daily activities. He described the options clearly. My son is feeling much better after an injection - which Dr Claire made as painless as possible - and for once he had a good experience at a medical appointment. Highly recommend!
Jacob – Aug 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I’ve only had my initial visit but already impressed with Dr Clair and his staff. He asked questions and listened. Made sure that tests were going to be arranged along with a follow up visit. Received a call to schedule a MRI within an hour of leaving the appointment and had the scan that afternoon. My great toe was broken almost a year ago and despite seeing two other doctors there is little improvement. So far this experience has been completely different. I’m optimistically hopeful!
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Good visit, plans to recovery we’re spelled out well.
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I visited Dr. Clair for a second opinion after the recommendation from a friend that works with him. I have a Jones Fracture and currently the healing process has not being going as well as we had hoped. When I went to Dr. Clair, I felt "heard" and that he truly cared about what I was hoping to get out of my treatment. He recommended surgery which I believe is the right course of action for both the physical healing of my foot but also the mental confidence I need from my foot to perform and live my life they way I would like to.
Matt B – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I came in for general foot pain and left with much more knowledge of my foot and its inner workings! Dr. Clair has a wonderful personality, is very connected to your problems and is super smart! I found the staff to be very kind also! Great Dr!
May 22, 2020
Thanks for leaving a great review. We and Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I saw Dr. Clair for a Trimalleolar ankle fracture. He was very complete and answered all my questions during my initial appointment, before surgery and at my post surgery appointment. It has been six weeks and I seem to be well on the way to a full recovery. After researching several surgeons and now having been treated by Dr. Clair, I would definitely use him again and recommend him.
Tim – Apr 21, 2020
Hi Tim, thank you for the great review! We and...Read More
bunion removal
Dan Berger – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Dr. Clare has wonderful bedside manner & seemed knowledgeable. My toe surgery went so wrong. I waited over 3 hours for my surgery to take place. The staff left stitches in my foot & when I called after going back 3 times, I was told to pull them out myself. My third toe is now dislocated from the surgical fix of my second toe & requires new podiatrist to remove screws & fix surgery from dr. Clare. I am so disappointed. My new X-ray looks like my foot was tortured.
May 15, 2019
Dear Healthgrades guest, TCO has a high level...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Amazing, Excellent, precise, & committed ! I highly recommend Dr. Clair! He did outstanding work on my left foot reconstruction.
Maria Robertson in Lake Vermilion , MN – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Dr. Clair did an awesome job of repairing a cyst in one of my ankles in 2012. When I needed the same procedure in 2018, I sought him out, in spite of the fact that he was now practicing four hours from my home. The trip for surgery, and follow-up visits went very smoothly, thanks to Dr. Clair and his staff, including Aaron. Both surgeries were successful, and not only would I highly recommend him to family, friends and others, I would seek him out again myself, if needed.
Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Dr Clair and his team are the best! I would have no problem referring him to my friends and family.
St Paul – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
There are not enough good things I could say about Dr. Clair and his team through my experience working with him. After years of being told I had planters faciitis Dr. Clair was able to diagnose and fix years of pain. My insurance was very difficult to work with but Dr. Clair and his team did everything they could to ensure I got the treatment I needed. I am so grateful to Dr Clair for everything he and his team did. You will not find a more compassionate knowledgeable doctor. Truly talented Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I had previous leg surgery, my symptoms came back and Dr. Clair not only fixed what was going on but made sure that everything from the previous surgery looked okay. I couldn't be more happy and impressed with Dr. Clair and his team. Have referred all family and friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I have already referred many friends and family to Dr. Clair. I wouldn't see anyone else! Dr. Clair was very thorough in his care and helping me figure out what was wrong with my foot. I am now pain free and able to get back to enjoying what I love.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Friendly, very knowledgeable and great staff too. Truly seemed to care about me and my condition. Explained options for treatment very thoroughly and educated me on my overall co diction and weighed best options for me.
Daniel Cresco in Maplewood, MN – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Awesome doctor. I had been suffering for years, and was limping around and worried that I'd be non-ambulatory and possibly lose my job in the future. This after seeing two other physicians and being misdiagnosed. Dr. Clair looked at my MRI and said it was arthritis. He gave me three steroid injections in my foot and I now feel like I have my life back! I can walk great again, without pain!! I never thought this would happen, and I'm eternally grateful. I've recommended him to everyone I know!
Traci in Aberdeen – Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
After receiving a diagnosis from another doctor who proposed surgery for my hammertoes which I thought extreme and would require extensive recovery time, I went to Dr. Claire who solved my problem with a much simpler approach which had me walking without support the same day and fully recovered in a couple of months. Great guy and Great doctor.
stegman in Hastings, MN – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Very happy with results from work done on may heel/ankle in Oct 2016. Dr. Clair removed excess bone and repaired and reattached a couple of tenons. Would recommend
Tom Thordson in Scandia,MN – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Dr. Clair is very personable. He explains conditions and treatments very clearly and easily. I had foot surgery and walked out of the surgery center feeling great, with no pain. By the evening, I had very minimal pain and did not require anything other than ibuprofen after the first night. I was back to work 3 days later, and now my foot feels great!
jennifer in Milltown, WI – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Clair?

A Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeon, Benjamin Clair, D.P.M., FACFAS, completed his undergraduate degrees in Biology at Bethel University and in Biomedical Science at The Chicago Medical School/Finch University.  He completed his medical d...Read more

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery