Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Clair

Twin Cities Orthopedics

5803 Neal Ave N Oak Park Heights, MN 55082

Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Oak Park Heights, MN. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science, Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Clair accepts

Dr. Clair accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Ucare
Wells Fargo Insurance
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Dr. Clair's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Stress Fracture
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tendon Repair
  • Work-Related Injuries

A Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeon, Benjamin Clair, D.P.M., FACFAS, completed his undergraduate degrees in Biology at Bethel University and in Biomedical Science at The Chicago Medical School/Finch University. He completed his medical degree...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatry Sports Medicine

Residency In Foot & Ankle Surgery At Hennepin County Medical Center (Department Of Orthopaedics) and Twin Cities Hospitals, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Mn
Bethel University, St. Paul, Mn
Chicago Medical School, Finch University Of Health Sciences, Chicago, Illinois

Dr. Clair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clair

Dr. Clair?
Dr. Clair's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM
Dr. Clare has wonderful bedside manner & seemed knowledgeable. My toe surgery went so wrong. I waited over 3 hours for my surgery to take place. The staff left stitches in my foot & when I called after going back 3 times, I was told to pull them out myself. My third toe is now dislocated from the surgical fix of my second toe & requires new podiatrist to remove screws & fix surgery from dr. Clare. I am so disappointed. My new X-ray looks like my foot was tortured.
Dear Healthgrades guest, TCO has a high level...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Amazing, Excellent, precise, & committed ! I highly recommend Dr. Clair! He did outstanding work on my left foot reconstruction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Dr. Clair did an awesome job of repairing a cyst in one of my ankles in 2012. When I needed the same procedure in 2018, I sought him out, in spite of the fact that he was now practicing four hours from my home. The trip for surgery, and follow-up visits went very smoothly, thanks to Dr. Clair and his staff, including Aaron. Both surgeries were successful, and not only would I highly recommend him to family, friends and others, I would seek him out again myself, if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Dr Clair and his team are the best! I would have no problem referring him to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
There are not enough good things I could say about Dr. Clair and his team through my experience working with him. After years of being told I had planters faciitis Dr. Clair was able to diagnose and fix years of pain. My insurance was very difficult to work with but Dr. Clair and his team did everything they could to ensure I got the treatment I needed. I am so grateful to Dr Clair for everything he and his team did. You will not find a more compassionate knowledgeable doctor. Truly talented Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I had previous leg surgery, my symptoms came back and Dr. Clair not only fixed what was going on but made sure that everything from the previous surgery looked okay. I couldn't be more happy and impressed with Dr. Clair and his team. Have referred all family and friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
I have already referred many friends and family to Dr. Clair. I wouldn't see anyone else! Dr. Clair was very thorough in his care and helping me figure out what was wrong with my foot. I am now pain free and able to get back to enjoying what I love.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Friendly, very knowledgeable and great staff too. Truly seemed to care about me and my condition. Explained options for treatment very thoroughly and educated me on my overall co diction and weighed best options for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Awesome doctor. I had been suffering for years, and was limping around and worried that I'd be non-ambulatory and possibly lose my job in the future. This after seeing two other physicians and being misdiagnosed. Dr. Clair looked at my MRI and said it was arthritis. He gave me three steroid injections in my foot and I now feel like I have my life back! I can walk great again, without pain!! I never thought this would happen, and I'm eternally grateful. I've recommended him to everyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
After receiving a diagnosis from another doctor who proposed surgery for my hammertoes which I thought extreme and would require extensive recovery time, I went to Dr. Claire who solved my problem with a much simpler approach which had me walking without support the same day and fully recovered in a couple of months. Great guy and Great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Very happy with results from work done on may heel/ankle in Oct 2016. Dr. Clair removed excess bone and repaired and reattached a couple of tenons. Would recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?
Dr. Clair is very personable. He explains conditions and treatments very clearly and easily. I had foot surgery and walked out of the surgery center feeling great, with no pain. By the evening, I had very minimal pain and did not require anything other than ibuprofen after the first night. I was back to work 3 days later, and now my foot feels great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Clair, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Clair?