Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Benjamin Cilento, MD
Dr. Benjamin Cilento, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Cilento is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

Memorial/Town & Country

650 W Bough Ln Ste 164

Houston, TX 77024

Dr. Benjamin Cilento, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Texas True Choice
  • Three Rivers Provider Network

Learn about Dr. Cilento

I believe in treating patients with dignity, respect and excellent clinical acumen. In short I will treat you the way i would like to be treated....

Dr. Cilento's Experience

Dr. Cilento's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Larynx Conditions

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• The University Of Washington
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Tulane University of Louisiana
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Cilento does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cilento and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cilento's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cilento to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cilento's Performance
in Spring, TX |
I love Dr. Cilento! He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, down to earth and thorough! He is easy to talk to and explains things in an easy to understand manner! He is very friendly and takes time to listen to your situation. He doesn't rush in and out and makes sure he has answered all your questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Cilento, if you are looking for an extremely competent doctor.
in Spring, TX |
I ad the balloon procedure performed in April of this year. The procedure was very successful and I can breath much better. Doctor Cilento was very friendly and knowledgeable. He actually spent some time with you discussing the issues and did not try to rush you out the door. I highly recommend this Doctor to everyone.
Houston, TX |
This md is very arrogant and uncaring. Was told by this md that we don't get along. Thanks for the advice genius. I hope you are never need of medical attention.
Victoria, TX |
Dr. Cilento is very concerned with the personal care he gives his patients. He likes to know that the patient receives answers to all their questions. He is very thorough and knowledgeable about sinus issues.
in Cypress, TX |
Excellent doctor. Showed interest in resolving my sinus problems and explains the procedures planned for your particular medical condition. He has a good sense of humor and for those who are thin skinned, you might need to find a different doctor. I was VERY happy with the patient care and service received from him and his staff. Thank you for curing my current sinus problems. Job well done Dr. Cilento
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Cilento changed one of the most profisonal doctors I ever meet in my life. He helped me and changed my life to the best. I did a sinus Sergury and what I like about him he keep following up with my and checking my Sergury. I recomend him to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Cilento (:
in Spring, TX |
All he did was refer me to another Dr, but he charged me $240.00!!!!
in cleveland, TX |
Dr. Cilento later did a excellent on my nose surgery with great results at his surgery center with very little pain considering how bad my sinus were. It had a bad build up after my face was caved in years ago. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone
Humble, TX |
The staff is rude. Dr. Cilento is arrogant so don't expect a good response if you have questions regarding the way he does his procedures or which methods he uses. He does not have the best bedside manner, as he is rude and short with details. Don't even think about telling him what is wrong with you, because HE will decide what is wrong with you and whether or not your symptoms merit attention. YOUR PRE-OP IS THE SAME DAY YOU PAY!!!? Procedure was changed without my knowledge, so I canceled.
in Fulshear, TX |
I've already referred numerous friends and co-workers. Dr. Cilento made me feel so great. The surgery was perfect. I had zero pain. Minimal swelling and bruising. I'm very pleased. He has a caring personality and helped me understand the procedures as we discussed what needed to be done. He made sure to share his contact information in case I had any questions after the surgery. I did call him and he answered immediately.
in Houston |
Five stars are not enough. Dr. Cilento is a 10. I just had surgery a few weeks ago for my recurring sinus problems. I can finally breath. No pain no gain no way! Zero pain. AND I my sense of taste and smell are back!. Great staff caring and prompt to return calls, including DT. Cilento.
in Spring, TX |
I went to see Dr. Cilento at the recommendation of my allergist because I was getting sinus infections one after the other. Dr. Cilento was listened to my problems and reviewed my CAT scan and medical records. He recommended a Balloon Sinuplasty. I had the procedure done and I can breath much better. Dr. Cilento is a caring physician, I recommend him to anyone with a similar health issue with chronic sinus issues.
I was having sinus infections every other month for the past 2 years. My allergist recommended me to him. After finding that I had a deviated septum & had sinus surgery with him, I no longer have sinus infections & can breathe so much better. I can sleep better now & when I work out I can take less breaks. He was able to get me to heal quickly by following his recommendations. It has been 3 month since the operation & I have not gotten a sinus infection & I highly recommend him.
in Spring, TX |
Wow! I was hesitant to have a Balloon Sinuplasty performed....what IF it didn't work? Would it painful? What was the recovery time? Had I known what a simple procedure it truly was, I would have never hesitated: in-office, no anesthesia, and just an ever-so-slight discomfort during the procedure. Dr. Cilento gave a thorough explanation throughout the procedure of what he was doing, and in less than an hour, it was finished. Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
I had been suffering from constant congestion, blocked nostril, and not being able to sleep (had to use CPAP, which I hated). As you can imagine, one thing leads to another and the snowball effect begins. Long story short, deviated septum fixed, tonsils and uvula removed. No more CPAP, congestion, etc. Best thing I ever did. I am sleeping, actually dreaming every night. Did it hurt? Yep, but one week of pain was so worth it. I would recommend him and the procedure all day long.
in Houston, TX |
Doc Cilento performed the Balloon Sinuplasty procedure to cure my sinus problems. Very caring Doctor, knowledgeable and excellent surgeon. It was a walk in procedure with local anesthesia, but he made the process as good as it gets and best of all... I had no more sinus or allergy problems since the procedure! Even ran my first race without any asthma symptom. 20 years living with this problem and got solved in one procedure! I would highly recommend him for any ENT problem.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Cilento, MD?
Are you Dr. Cilento?

Visit Dr. Cilento

Dr. Cilento accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna