Dr. Benjamin W. Cilento, MD

Dr. Benjamin W. Cilento, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Allergy & ENT Associates 9301 Pinecroft Dr Ste 100, The Woodlands, TX 77380 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cilento's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cilento's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cilento

Dr. Cilento accepts 12 insurance carriers

12 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cilento has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Cilento

Dr. Cilento's Review Details
4.5 based on 25 responses
Experience with Dr. Cilento
Dr. Cilento's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in cleveland, TX |
Dr. Cilento later did a excellent on my nose surgery with great results at his surgery center with very little pain considering how bad my sinus were. It had a bad build up after my face was caved in years ago. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone
Humble, TX |
The staff is rude. Dr. Cilento is arrogant so don't expect a good response if you have questions regarding the way he does his procedures or which methods he uses. He does not have the best bedside manner, as he is rude and short with details. Don't even think about telling him what is wrong with you, because HE will decide what is wrong with you and whether or not your symptoms merit attention. YOUR PRE-OP IS THE SAME DAY YOU PAY!!!? Procedure was changed without my knowledge, so I canceled.
in Fulshear, TX |
I've already referred numerous friends and co-workers. Dr. Cilento made me feel so great. The surgery was perfect. I had zero pain. Minimal swelling and bruising. I'm very pleased. He has a caring personality and helped me understand the procedures as we discussed what needed to be done. He made sure to share his contact information in case I had any questions after the surgery. I did call him and he answered immediately.
in Houston |
Five stars are not enough. Dr. Cilento is a 10. I just had surgery a few weeks ago for my recurring sinus problems. I can finally breath. No pain no gain no way! Zero pain. AND I my sense of taste and smell are back!. Great staff caring and prompt to return calls, including DT. Cilento.
in Spring, TX |
I went to see Dr. Cilento at the recommendation of my allergist because I was getting sinus infections one after the other. Dr. Cilento was listened to my problems and reviewed my CAT scan and medical records. He recommended a Balloon Sinuplasty. I had the procedure done and I can breath much better. Dr. Cilento is a caring physician, I recommend him to anyone with a similar health issue with chronic sinus issues.
I was having sinus infections every other month for the past 2 years. My allergist recommended me to him. After finding that I had a deviated septum & had sinus surgery with him, I no longer have sinus infections & can breathe so much better. I can sleep better now & when I work out I can take less breaks. He was able to get me to heal quickly by following his recommendations. It has been 3 month since the operation & I have not gotten a sinus infection & I highly recommend him.
in Spring, TX |
Wow! I was hesitant to have a Balloon Sinuplasty performed....what IF it didn't work? Would it painful? What was the recovery time? Had I known what a simple procedure it truly was, I would have never hesitated: in-office, no anesthesia, and just an ever-so-slight discomfort during the procedure. Dr. Cilento gave a thorough explanation throughout the procedure of what he was doing, and in less than an hour, it was finished. Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
I had been suffering from constant congestion, blocked nostril, and not being able to sleep (had to use CPAP, which I hated). As you can imagine, one thing leads to another and the snowball effect begins. Long story short, deviated septum fixed, tonsils and uvula removed. No more CPAP, congestion, etc. Best thing I ever did. I am sleeping, actually dreaming every night. Did it hurt? Yep, but one week of pain was so worth it. I would recommend him and the procedure all day long.
in Houston, TX |
Doc Cilento performed the Balloon Sinuplasty procedure to cure my sinus problems. Very caring Doctor, knowledgeable and excellent surgeon. It was a walk in procedure with local anesthesia, but he made the process as good as it gets and best of all... I had no more sinus or allergy problems since the procedure! Even ran my first race without any asthma symptom. 20 years living with this problem and got solved in one procedure! I would highly recommend him for any ENT problem.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin W. Cilento, MD?
Are you Dr. Benjamin W. Cilento, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Cilento

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Larynx Conditions

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Completed in 2007

Trinity College

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Cilento does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cilento and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Cilento's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Cilento

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Cilento's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Cilento

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Cilento's Care Philosophy

I believe in treating patients with dignity, respect and excellent clinical acumen. In short I will treat you the way i would like to be treated....