Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD
Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Visalia, CA. He has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Brennan is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center and Kaweah Delta Medical Center.

5400 W Hillsdale Ave

Visalia, CA 93291

Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Brennan

Dr. Brennan's Experience

Dr. Brennan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brigham Young Unversity
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • McKay-Dee Family M

Dr. Brennan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brennan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brennan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brennan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brennan to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Brennan's Performance
Visalia, CA |
I have seen Dr. Brennan a few times this year. I wasn't impressed on my first visit which was a physical. I had an unusually long wait time, and the physical seemed to go by too quickly, I also remember leaving the office with unanswered questions. A few months past and I had some health issues that were effecting my ability to focus at work. I gave him a second chance and I am really glad I did. He is very knowlegable, and the staff at his office are wonderful and prompt.
Visalia, CA |
I had 3 separate visits with him. I experienced him to be rude, confused, and made me feel as though I was wasting his time. He did not allow me to explain issues I was experiencing. Asked me why I was on certain medication. I explained reason, he said that my other doctor did not know what she was doing and I do not have that problem., although he did not investigate further . I have never experienced such a rude doctor that made you feel worse than before you went in
in Visalia, CA |
I waited for over an hour for him to see me. I set my timer to see how long he was going to spend with me. 5 minutes. Sent me for an xray and gave me general meds. This guy is a hack. I'm now seeing a specialist because I indeed had a severe issue that will require surgery. You don't have to have good bedside manner but I expect a good dr, this guy is not.
Visalia, CA |
The first time I saw Dr. Brennan he was a bit rude, but I thought I just caught him on a bad day. After my 2nd appointment however, it is clear this is his personality. He seemed disinterested in anything I had to say, and made it clear that he didn't have time to help me. I rarely go to the doctor, and was only going for a follow up. When he didn't like my answers to questions he cut me off with a sigh, and simply repeated the question with no guidance on what he wanted.
in Visalia |
We went in for my wife's shoulder pain. We were hoping for more consideration from Benjamin but we got a quick 5 min appearance. He asked a few questions and felt around the shoulder. We were told to get an x ray of her neck. When the results came in he did not see anything. This took 5 hours of our time visiting his office. We saw him no more than 10 minutes in all. Most of our time was spent waiting. He prescribed generic meds. That's it.
in Visalia, CA |
I trust Dr. Brennan. He has a very good bedside manner, is knowledgeable, cares more about my health than even I do. He has a great sense of humor, is people-oriented. He reviewed my health history and instituted tests I didn't know I needed. He follows up, his staff is efficient. I am very happy with him as my primary care doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD?
Are you Dr. Brennan?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Saint Agnes Medical Center

Visit Dr. Brennan

Dr. Brennan accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Brennan has admitting privileges