Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD
Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Visalia, CA. He has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Brennan is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center and Kaweah Delta Medical Center.

Dr. Brennan's Experience

See how Dr. Brennan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brennan

Dr. Brennan accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Brennan is now accepting new patients
    Visalia Medical Clinic5400 W Hillsdale Ave
    Visalia, CA 93291
    (559) 738-7500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brennan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brennan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brennan to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Brennan's Performance
    Visalia, CA |
    I have seen Dr. Brennan a few times this year. I wasn't impressed on my first visit which was a physical. I had an unusually long wait time, and the physical seemed to go by too quickly, I also remember leaving the office with unanswered questions. A few months past and I had some health issues that were effecting my ability to focus at work. I gave him a second chance and I am really glad I did. He is very knowlegable, and the staff at his office are wonderful and prompt.
    Visalia, CA |
    I had 3 separate visits with him. I experienced him to be rude, confused, and made me feel as though I was wasting his time. He did not allow me to explain issues I was experiencing. Asked me why I was on certain medication. I explained reason, he said that my other doctor did not know what she was doing and I do not have that problem., although he did not investigate further . I have never experienced such a rude doctor that made you feel worse than before you went in
    in Visalia, CA |
    I waited for over an hour for him to see me. I set my timer to see how long he was going to spend with me. 5 minutes. Sent me for an xray and gave me general meds. This guy is a hack. I'm now seeing a specialist because I indeed had a severe issue that will require surgery. You don't have to have good bedside manner but I expect a good dr, this guy is not.
    Visalia, CA |
    The first time I saw Dr. Brennan he was a bit rude, but I thought I just caught him on a bad day. After my 2nd appointment however, it is clear this is his personality. He seemed disinterested in anything I had to say, and made it clear that he didn't have time to help me. I rarely go to the doctor, and was only going for a follow up. When he didn't like my answers to questions he cut me off with a sigh, and simply repeated the question with no guidance on what he wanted.
    in Visalia |
    We went in for my wife's shoulder pain. We were hoping for more consideration from Benjamin but we got a quick 5 min appearance. He asked a few questions and felt around the shoulder. We were told to get an x ray of her neck. When the results came in he did not see anything. This took 5 hours of our time visiting his office. We saw him no more than 10 minutes in all. Most of our time was spent waiting. He prescribed generic meds. That's it.
    in Visalia, CA |
    I trust Dr. Brennan. He has a very good bedside manner, is knowledgeable, cares more about my health than even I do. He has a great sense of humor, is people-oriented. He reviewed my health history and instituted tests I didn't know I needed. He follows up, his staff is efficient. I am very happy with him as my primary care doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Brennan, MD?
    Are you Dr. Brennan?

Dr. Brennan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Brennan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brennan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2011

McKay-Dee Family M
      Brigham Young Unversity
    • Other Education
      Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine

Dr. Brennan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brennan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine
    • General Medical Practice

Dr. Brennan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brennan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.