Dr. Benjamin Boudreaux, MD

Dr. Benjamin Boudreaux, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Benjamin Boudreaux, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Mandeville, LA and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in plastic surgery.

Northshore Plastic Surgery

4000 Lonesome Rd Ste A

Mandeville, LA 70448

Learn about Dr. Boudreaux

See how frequently Dr. Boudreaux performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Excision of Skin Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Boudreaux's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Boudreaux has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boudreaux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boudreaux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boudreaux's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boudreaux to family and friends

Dr. Boudreaux's Performance

Dr Boudreaux is very easy to talk to. His staff is exceptional. They will listen to your concerns about not honor your procedure but your recovery and your results. If there are any issues with the results they are very motivated to make sure that their work is the best it can be. They have quality...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The Laser CO2 Eyes Resurfacing cost $500 and did absolutely nothing. When I expressed my displeasure, I was offered a re-do for $350! Really? What a rip off! Save your money.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

J Catt, Thanks for providing feedback. We welcome all comments both positive and negative in order to help us improve the patient experience. I regret that we have fallen short of any of our patients' expectations and will aim to do better next time. If you would like, you can contact us at 985-237-6050.

The ease of the whole surgical process was outstanding. The atmosphere is so professional and the building is absolutely beautiful. From the initial visit until surgery day Dr. Boudreaux has been so thorough. He is such an easy person to talk to and really makes you feel at ease. The whole staff is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Lindsey, Thanks for the feedback. We are glad you are happy. Let us know if we can assist you in any way. Thanks 985-237-6050

Dr. Boudreux was recommended to me by my doctor due to a prior botched breast reduction. I was extremely unhappy and upset by my first surgery and reluctant to see another surgeon. I became an emotional/ physical wreck. Dr. Boudreaux was kind, compassionate and fixed my breasts. He far exceed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great bedside manor. I have never felt rushed for any of my appointments. I will continue to refer all of my family and friends to Dr. Boudreaux. The staff are always so welcoming and happy to greet you. Overall amazing experience!