Dr. Benjamin Abraham, DO

Dr. Benjamin Abraham, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. B. Abraham, P.C. 3020 Scenic Hwy S, Snellville, GA 30039 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Abraham specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Snellville, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Abraham? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Abraham's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Abraham's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicinenull
  • Family Practicenull
  • Geriatric Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Abraham

Dr. Abraham accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Abraham has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Abraham

Dr. Abraham's Review Details
      3.2 based on 29 responses
      Experience with Dr. Abraham
      Dr. Abraham's Office & Staff
        16 – 30 minutes (26)
      in Snellville, GA |
      Dr. Abraham has been my doctor for several years and has been instrumental in making sure my peripheral artery disease is kept under control. He always makes sure I completely understand any changes that are made in my medication and watches for any changes in my symptoms. He makes you feel like you are in a health partnership with him and makes you feel like you are his only patient.
      in Grayson, GA |
      Dr. Abraham has been my primary physician for nearly 20 years and also was my Mother's physician for that length of time as well. I have a great deal of respect for this dedicated, competent, caring physician! He took great care of my Mother before she went in the nursing home and we were blessed that he remained her doctor while she was in the nursing home. He cares deeply about his patients. He exhibits integrity in his work ethic and it carries over to his entire staff. I highly recommend him
      in Lawrenceville, GA |
      Very friendly and helpful staff, and the physicians and PAs are very attentive, really listen.
      in Lawrenceville, GA |
      Dr. Abraham as been my Dr. for 20yrs. I've never had a problem at his facility's. He caught my kidneys shutting down and sent me to a specialist, all is well now. He caught Hep-c with a blood test and sent me to a Gastroenterologist. Blood Work and the right ? go a long way's here. I trust him with my life as well as my Dad.
      in Lawrenceville, GA |
      My family and I are new patients. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were seen on time, and did not need to wait long. I love the patient portal. All of our records were available the same day. Our prescription was sent over to our pharmacy after our appointment, and was ready when we we arrived. First impression was great! Hope to have future success in all of our future appointments!
      in Lawrenceville, GA |
      I have emphysema along with other medical conditions. Dr. Abraham and his staff has been awesome at getting me in quickly when I have unexpected flare ups. He has been the only Dr. to get the right combination of meds to control my breathing. The staff is always friendly. Love them.
      Will not! WAS a patient here for over 7 yrs, this will be my last visit!!!! This office is extremely slow! My appointment was at 4:15 as I write this I'm still waiting; it is now 5:28. Clearly no respect for patients time. Front desk ladies are helpful, most times.
      Have you seen Dr. Abraham?
      Are you Dr. Abraham? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Abraham

• Geriatric Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Abraham's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
      • Geriatric Medicine
      • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Abraham does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Abraham and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Abraham does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Abraham and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Abraham has no media or publications listed.

• Indonesian
      ×

Dr. Abraham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
      • Board certified in Family Practice, Geriatric Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Abraham

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Abraham's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Abraham

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients