Dr. Benjamin Abraham, DO

Dr. Benjamin Abraham, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. B. Abraham, P.C. 3020 Scenic Hwy S Snellville, GA 30039 Get Directions

Dr. Benjamin Abraham, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center.

Dr. Abraham's Experience

See how Dr. Abraham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abraham

Dr. Abraham accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Abraham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abraham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abraham to family and friends
Dr. Abraham's Performance
in Monroe, GA |
Had my annual blood tests done. My calcium, potassium and liver enzymes were slightly elevated. After repeating the tests, they were slightly better. When I asked why the 1st tests were slightly elevated, nurse answered simply, that I should try to avoid taking extra calcium and eating anything that has a lot of potassium! Something just didn't seem right. Got a second opinion and the doc discovered tumors on my thyroid and parathyroid! Pays the get a second opinion!
in Snellville, GA |
He is more worried about money than being an effective healthcare provider they never get back in a timely manner and they use physicians assistants rather than doctors
in Fayetteville, NC |
I was a patient of Dr. Abraham's for many hears before having to move to another state. After almost 2 years I still miss his Christ-like caring, concern and attitude. His patience, kindness and professionalism is still missed and I always compare him with my new physicians. Thanks Dr. Abraham. I still think of you not only as my physician but a genuine friend.Evert day I wish I was still his patient.
in Snellville, Ga |
Been with Dr. Abraham for close to 10 years and would not even see my wife who was in a car accident which she was not at fault. This after scheduling an appointment and then telling us at the desk we can't see her because our insurance won't cover this and we need the information of the at fault driver. All the while she can't walk. Quite disappointed in the bedside manner with no offer of help otherwise.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Abraham has been my doctor for several years and has been instrumental in making sure my peripheral artery disease is kept under control. He always makes sure I completely understand any changes that are made in my medication and watches for any changes in my symptoms. He makes you feel like you are in a health partnership with him and makes you feel like you are his only patient.
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Abraham has been my primary physician for nearly 20 years and also was my Mother's physician for that length of time as well. I have a great deal of respect for this dedicated, competent, caring physician! He took great care of my Mother before she went in the nursing home and we were blessed that he remained her doctor while she was in the nursing home. He cares deeply about his patients. He exhibits integrity in his work ethic and it carries over to his entire staff. I highly recommend him
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Very friendly and helpful staff, and the physicians and PAs are very attentive, really listen.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Abraham as been my Dr. for 20yrs. I've never had a problem at his facility's. He caught my kidneys shutting down and sent me to a specialist, all is well now. He caught Hep-c with a blood test and sent me to a Gastroenterologist. Blood Work and the right ? go a long way's here. I trust him with my life as well as my Dad.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
My family and I are new patients. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were seen on time, and did not need to wait long. I love the patient portal. All of our records were available the same day. Our prescription was sent over to our pharmacy after our appointment, and was ready when we we arrived. First impression was great! Hope to have future success in all of our future appointments!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have emphysema along with other medical conditions. Dr. Abraham and his staff has been awesome at getting me in quickly when I have unexpected flare ups. He has been the only Dr. to get the right combination of meds to control my breathing. The staff is always friendly. Love them.
Will not! WAS a patient here for over 7 yrs, this will be my last visit!!!! This office is extremely slow! My appointment was at 4:15 as I write this I'm still waiting; it is now 5:28. Clearly no respect for patients time. Front desk ladies are helpful, most times.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Abraham, DO?
Are you Dr. Abraham?

Compare Dr. Abraham

Dr. Abraham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice, Family Practice/OMT and Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Abraham has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abraham's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Family Practice/OMT
  • Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Abraham does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Abraham and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1980

• Indonesian

Dr. Abraham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abraham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Abraham does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Abraham and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.