Dr. Benito Marranzini, MD

Dr. Benito Marranzini, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |

Dr. Benito Marranzini, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 49 years old. Dr. Marranzini is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, Del Sol Medical Center, Providence Memorial Hospital, University Medical Center of El Paso and Sierra Medical Center.

Academy of Diabetes Thyroid and Endocrine PA

1516 Lomaland Dr Ste 206

El Paso, TX 79935

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Marranzini

See how frequently Dr. Marranzini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Marranzini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Marranzini does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Thyroid

Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Graduate Hospital
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Marranzini has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marranzini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marranzini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marranzini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marranzini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marranzini to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Marranzini's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in El Paso, TX |
Too bad I didn't read these horrible reviews before I attended my new patient experience. Here we go, here are the clues: 1 receptionist, note on window about phones being down yet nobody there working on it, 10:00am appointment and people in office asleep as they have been there since 7:30am, 8 people in line to sign in, waiting area established out of sight from staff so I guess they don't have to feel the looks of miserable people, a waiting room with what could possibly 50 chairs.
in El Paso Texas |
Had a problem with my hromones that I felt he could resolve; so he had me on a waiting list,and had me take a very expenensive Ultrasound for my chest.What we was irelevant and did not help me. He provided very poor care for me and did not give me any options or secondary opinion.I felt unresolved and dissatisfied with the care I reiceved,and when he saw that I was upset he did not care,and continued to carry on a conversation with someone else in the room,and proceeded as if didn't care.
in El Paso, TX |
The waiting time is unbearable. One hour wait to get weighted and blood pressure taken by an assistant. One and half hour additional wait to see the doctor. 45 minutes additional wait to obtain final paperwork/prescriptions/lab orders. I have been his patient for two years, it is like this every time.. if he wasn't the only endocrinologist in town that will take new patients, I would switch in a heartbeat.
in El Paso, TX |
Be prepared to wait 3 to 4 hours to see this doctor. He's great once you see him but not worth the Wait...
in El Paso, TX |
Terrible service, girl in the front is doing the job of three people, so people waiting have to wait for long periods of time. I waited 1 1/2 hours in the front area and another hour in the actual exam room, then another 1/2 hours to get prescription and order. I left I did not wait as there were about 4 more people ahead of me as I was told by Cesar. I will not be going back. I do not recommend for anyone else to go.
in El Paso, TX |
Too many patients and not enough attention to detail. Also, the phone system is 3rd world. Impossible to talk to a live person. It's stuck on a loop. Why this has been going on for more than a year, I do not know. speaks volumes about that attention to detail I brought up a bit a go, doesn't it.
El Paso, TX |
I waited 2 hours and 40 minutes for a 7 minute visit. They had the TV on a horrible show that just kept showing episode after episode with the volume on full blast. It was even on the tv in the exam room! ( Do we really need a TV in the exam room ??) It does not seem like an organized office, in need of a good office manager.I like Dr. Marranzini, he is caring and wants to take care of patients, but everything seems very unorganized.
in El Paso, TX |
I was told I had to be admitted into the hospital for my RAI. I was release to go home the next day but I was unable. Dr was unable to coaporate with hospital in that process. Not sure if it was because Dr Maranzini was out of town and Dr Rovner was the one who submited my admitting papers, but I was left here at hospital another night. Everyone at Providence was very helpful with trying to do everything on their side to release me. Both Dr's don't have any compassion for the patients.
in El Paso, Texas |
I believe that Doctor Marancini is a good doctor. His staff is in dire need of some customer service training. Phones are not answered and when they do, it seems like they are bothered by the call. Dont look forward to calling/going to his office for my appointments. Unfortunately, my condition delegates his care.....unreal lack of service!
in El Paso, TX |
I don't think I would go back, just because of the long wait time to see the doctor. The doctors there should take into consideration how bad their wait time is and talk to their office staff in order to expedite seeing patients, maybe scheduling clerk does not how to schedule patients correctly, or perhaps the doctors feel the more patients we have the more money we make, it could be a combination of both, needtheless to say, wait time there is horrendous.
in El Paso, TX |
He's a good doctor, but everybody has to wait too long to see the Doctor, and they been showing the same video movie for a long time.
Waiting time is ridiculous.
Have you seen Dr. Benito Marranzini, MD?
Are you Dr. Marranzini?

1625 Medical Center Dr
University Medical Center of El Paso
4815 Alameda Ave
El Paso, TX 79905

More Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists like Dr. Marranzini at Academy of Diabetes Thyroid and Endocrine PA

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist