Contact provider for availability

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Waldau

UC Davis Medical Center Nrsrgry

4860 Y St Ste 3740 Sacramento, CA 95817

Dr. Ben Waldau, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Sacramento, CA. He specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Waldau accepts

Dr. Waldau accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Western Health Advantage

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Waldau's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Waldau?
Dr. Waldau's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ben Waldau, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Waldau performed a craniotomy 2 clip my MCA aneurysm. He was very thorough open and upfront as far as my options and procedures and he did a most precious job.. in a manner of speaking he did save my life not even 2 weeks post-op brain surgery can't tell I ever even had brain surgery he did an amazing job... and continuously checked up on me himself during my Hospital stay which was very appreciated.. I believe he is one of the best and very blessed to have had him as my neurosurgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
Dr. Waldau repaired my mom's ruptured aneurysm which had caused a severe subarachnoid hemorrhage on the right side of her brain. Due to the size and shape of the aneurysm, it was a difficult surgery. She could have easily had a poor outcome, but she is now home with NO complications due to the incredible skills of Dr. Waldau. He saved her life (and ALL of our lives). He followed up with us every single day she was in ICU. Could not recommend highly enough. We literally love him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
Dr. Waldau cared for my husband after a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. His approach to caring for the whole person, expertise and skill and beyond compare. His nurse practitioner, Christi, and office staff are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
Dr Waldau is great! He literally saved my wife's life! Thank you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
Dr. Waldau is Amazing!!! He literally saved my life! I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor! Thank you for everything Dr Waldau!! Totally worth the 2 hour drive to see him!!!
Excellent surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Waldau for a surgical consult after losing strength in my left leg from a herniated disc. He arranged to have me admitted for surgery within a week, since the herniation threatened my ability to walk and climb stairs. When I woke up after surgery, my leg strength was back, and I had very little pain. After two weeks, I am completely healed from the surgery and have my life back. Dr. Waldau is a skilled surgeon and his staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
I met Dr. Ben Waldau in his office after a diagnosis of a brain aneurysm. He was very calm and reassuring while explaining every single fact about the coiling procedure. The day of the neurological intervention he and his assistant were fabulous about keeping my family up to date while they waited, significantly reducing their stress. If I ever need another procedure I will return to Dr. Waldau for certain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
When I first met Dr. Waldau, I was a bit nervous be caused he looked like a kid. He put my mind at ease with his professionalism and honesty. He was able to answer all my families concerns and question that surrounded the removal of my husbands brain tumor. The surgery lasted 20 hours and Dr. Ben was able to remove the entire tumor. I thank God for him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
Dr. Waldau was very professional and knowledgeable. He answered every question I and my family had. He let us know all the risks associated with my mothers surgery... I highly recommend this doctor and his staff; his nurse practitioner was also very nice and knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?
I was sent to Dr Waldau by another doctor at UCD Med Center for my seriously hurting lower back. Dr Waldau explained what my problem was and what he could do for me. He was honest with me about what to expect. I had the surgery and I have experienced a better outcome than I expected. Dr Waldau has always treated me with dignity and respect, as have almost every person I have dealt with at UCD Med Cntr. Thank you Dr Waldau for giving me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Waldau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Waldau?