Dr. Ben Talei, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Talei
465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 750 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Ben Talei, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Talei to book an appointment.

Dr. Talei's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Talei

Dr. Talei?
What People Say About Dr. Ben Talei, MD
I had lip lift surgery in Aug of 2019: He over charged me saying he was going to lift the sides. Lol. The sides went down instead of up. I have been to two different Dr to fix. He is the biggest jerk ever. Hugs you acts very nice. All a front. Carr’s about money and his time. Takes no responsibility. and his work is a C-
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I had a pleasant follow up visit. Dr Talei explained to me in a manner that I could comprehend. All went well.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei changed my life. I chose him because he's a perfectionist who truly loves making a difference in people's lives. His results are natural. Choosing the right doctor is the most important part of your decision to look "refreshed". He's also a very nice person, and will answer all your questions with patience. I never feel rushed. He has gone above and beyond to help me with all my aftercare (He thought I could use a little more aggressive peel post surgery, no extra charge, as he sees it as part of the whole process of making his patient happy). I will never be able to thank him enough for bringing back my self confidence.
Jennifer M. – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I highly recommend dr tala the office is beautiful done the people who work there all know what they doing from the moment you walk in at the reception to waiting in the room the dr and all staff are professional the result is amazing there is no one person who would walk By me and not say something I call him the magic hands the best ...
Iris – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I went to Dr Talei to find out about his auralyft and to get his opinion on what would be the best procedures for me. I have been to 5 other great doctors and had not felt secure in a decision. Dr Talei immediately felt right! He is not only kind and honest, it becomes obvious very quickly that he is an innovator with skill and confidence. It is also obvious he is not trying to sell you on unnecessary work, he loves what he does and he loves people. I can’t say enough about how great my experience has been with everyone in his office. I will be scheduling a procedure this week and I feel zero concern. I completely trust this surgeon.
Brenda – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
My experience was amazing The staff is kind and made my experience less anxiety provoking Dr. Tali is a generous kind patient doctor . I felt so secure and in amazing hands. He talked to me through the entire procedure making me feel secure and taken care of.
Robyn Glaser – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Whatever Dr Talei did for me was more than good and more than I expected. Had other experiences with other doctors but for me he is the one now. So charming so gentleman and so professional. Thank you Dr Talei
Fay – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
The process of having plastic surgery can be very intimidating and frightening. Dr Talei and his staff have been wonderful from tje beginning to end and addressed every question and concern. His art is incredibly natural and effective!! I'm so pleased with my results and honestly and sincerely recommend him to anyone looking for facial upgrades!
Sara W. – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
They had a great service Every one is very friendly and answer all my question I’m so excited to have my surgery
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
The finest, most skillful and caring plastic surgeon who only does faces...i consulted with two other “celebrity surgeons” who said they couldn’t give me the natural facelift and eyelid surgery I sought & then I found Dr Talei, who provides many photos of before and after for all ages - he truly is an artist because I am beyond happy with my natural look! And local anesthesia with light sedation gave me a painfree recovery. He is honest, gentle and kind — truly special. And I’m no celebrity but he and his staff were wonderful at every stage!
Maria Deneco – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
One of the most through and professional surgeons. He uses very unique methods to achieve the ultimate natural look. Love his work!
Shideh H – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
This was my 2nd post op visit after an Aura Lift. I would have not let anyone else touch my face except Dr Talei. In addition to his unparalleled skills as a cosmetic surgeon, his genuine care and concerns for his patients and his craft comes through how he interacted with me. As an artist, he helped me and guided me to make my own informed decision about the procedure that would give me the results that I wanted. I personally asked him if there would be anything else that will improve my overall appearance based on his opinion and he suggested to do a chin implant which now I know should have been done years ago. I am physician myself and worked with many cosmetic surgeons before but by far he is only one I trust and would recommend to others for any Cosmetic facial surgery and procedures .
Babak A MD – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
My experience with Dr. Talei's entire office has been nothing but positive. They are all kind and patient in spite of being a very busy place.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei is a one-of-a-kind doctor. His amazing surgical skill, vision and artistry are what any patient dream of. Ana Manhattan Beach, CA
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I went for a consulation with Dr. Talei. I had such a great experience. The office and everyone in it was beyond welcoming, warm, kind, and professional. Dr. Talei was lovely, informative, and very honest - which I greatly appreciated. I would absolutely reccomend him to anyone! Thank you for a great visit!
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei is a fantastic surgeon who is extremely professional, caring, and skilled. He performed a brow lift along with Profound and the results are wonderful. I would highly recommend him. His staff is kind, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I felt very supported and comfortable with the whole process pre and post operatively. Great experience.
OR – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
13 months after my surgery with dr. Talei I'm as thrilled as I was 5 days after, when the first person to see me, still swollen and bruised, exclaimed, "you're so pretty! What happened??!" (I laughed ...) What happened was I had a face and neck lift, rhinoplasty, lip lift with filling of lower lip, and facial and eye reshaping. Dr Talei really is - as a number of other patients told me, a true artist.
Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr Talei is extremely knowledgeable and talented. I am beyond thrilled with my results of auralyft, browlift, necklift and liplift.
Johnna in Nashville , TN – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
From the moment I walked into the office, I felt at ease. The staff and Dr. T are wonderful and I look forward to being treated by him in the future.
Dianna Remmers – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr Talei is the BEST FACE surgeon & #1 class act. I’m 45, had a 1/2 face and neck lift, 3 days out &truly (sounds odd) but my most favorite experience (under theses circumstances). I am Eden Sassoon, raised in BH where you can find this procedure on every corner.NO!!! not with Dr BEN & his TEAM & his Way of cutting, lifting & stitching. Not for 1 moment did i have fear & only twilighted for 10 mins out of the 2 hour procedure (lightly sedated). I will tell the world “ Dr BEN Talei is THE BEST” .
Eden Sassoon in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Talei?

Honesty and sincerity is the basis for my care and interaction with my patients. As a facial plastic surgeon my goal is to restore and enhance my patients' true nature without leaving behind the typical stigmata associated with plastic surgery. Beyon...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery