Dr. Ben Talei, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Talei
465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 750 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Ben Talei, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University of California, San Diego in 2008 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, vascular surgery, and more.

Dr. Talei accepts

Dr. Talei accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Talei's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Disorders
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Premature Aging
  • Treatment for Nose Bleeds
  • Vascular Birthmarks
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Wrinkles

Honesty and sincerity is the basis for my care and interaction with my patients. As a facial plastic surgeon my goal is to restore and enhance my patients' true nature without leaving behind the typical stigmata associated with plastic surgery. Beyon...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Talei?
Dr. Talei's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ben Talei, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Dr. Talei's entire office has been nothing but positive. They are all kind and patient in spite of being a very busy place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei is a one-of-a-kind doctor. His amazing surgical skill, vision and artistry are what any patient dream of. Ana Manhattan Beach, CA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I went for a consulation with Dr. Talei. I had such a great experience. The office and everyone in it was beyond welcoming, warm, kind, and professional. Dr. Talei was lovely, informative, and very honest - which I greatly appreciated. I would absolutely reccomend him to anyone! Thank you for a great visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei is a fantastic surgeon who is extremely professional, caring, and skilled. He performed a brow lift along with Profound and the results are wonderful. I would highly recommend him. His staff is kind, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I felt very supported and comfortable with the whole process pre and post operatively. Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
13 months after my surgery with dr. Talei I'm as thrilled as I was 5 days after, when the first person to see me, still swollen and bruised, exclaimed, "you're so pretty! What happened??!" (I laughed ...) What happened was I had a face and neck lift, rhinoplasty, lip lift with filling of lower lip, and facial and eye reshaping. Dr Talei really is - as a number of other patients told me, a true artist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr Talei is extremely knowledgeable and talented. I am beyond thrilled with my results of auralyft, browlift, necklift and liplift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
From the moment I walked into the office, I felt at ease. The staff and Dr. T are wonderful and I look forward to being treated by him in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr Talei is the BEST FACE surgeon & #1 class act. I’m 45, had a 1/2 face and neck lift, 3 days out &truly (sounds odd) but my most favorite experience (under theses circumstances). I am Eden Sassoon, raised in BH where you can find this procedure on every corner.NO!!! not with Dr BEN & his TEAM & his Way of cutting, lifting & stitching. Not for 1 moment did i have fear & only twilighted for 10 mins out of the 2 hour procedure (lightly sedated). I will tell the world “ Dr BEN Talei is THE BEST” .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
First of all, for such a hot shot Doc in high demand, he’s very sweet and kind hearted. As for his expertise, I trust my face to him 100%. Zero concerns about looking like I’ve had work done. No one can tell. They just comment that I don’t seem to age. Worth every penny!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei's expertise and warmth are outstanding. Thank you for your attention to detail and your kindness. You are an amazing human being - beautiful, friendly staff also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Hi everyone on earth my name is Amy. I wrote a review 3 months ago after my chin implant by this wonderful doctor and his amazing nurse and consultant. . I want the world to know Dr Talie is amazing. he made me look 10 years younger. I love my result. I definitely recommend him. he is highly artistic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei and the entire staff were absolutely stellar. I was pleasantly surprised at how much time Dr. Talei spent with me and explained everything so clearly. He even suggested not doing a procedure I was interested in doing. What I thought would be a relatively simple neck lift to get rid of two folds of sagging skin, turns out to be a lot more complicated since it's not sagging skin but sagging salivary glands. Sure hope the botox he injected into the glands relaxes them so he can perform th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr. Talei is an amazing doctor, with not only the knoledge to provide a wonderful service but a great heart to make possible great results. Wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
What a wonderful Dr and staff. I felt like I was seeing an old friend. Had my consult and know this is the only Dr I would use.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr Talei is a wonderful Doctor, with a Great Personality He is a Great Physician and Artist - all in one ! . He is attentive, kind, genuine. He will make sure you feel safe, and taken care of. I felt Beautiful and so Happy with my results. His staff is Beautiful, Exremely Profesional. Also attentive and very efficient and personable. Wonderful Place of Business !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I am absolutely thrilled with my results and it’s only been a week since my Auralyft, Necklift, Browlift & Fat Grafting. I researched for over 5 years before choosing Dr Talei. He is extremely talented, knowledgeable and humble! His staff is wonderful and very welcoming! I can’t wait to see my final result!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Fantastic doctor. His work is so natural and he has a great eye. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I was beyond excited when I left his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
Dr.Talei and his staff are more than exceptional. I was very satisfied with my entire experience as well as my mother’s. Dr.Talei is very meticulous with his work. He goes out of his way to educate his entire staff with every teaching opportunity to ensure they will appropriately represent his level of perfection & professionalism. His staff (Veronica, Esther, & Danny) took very good care of us. Dr Talei is pure surgical artistry in his field. He turned back the clock 20yrs for my 63y/o mother!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Talei, MD?
I met Dr. Talei 2 years ago when he fixed a jevederm over fill in my tear troughs that I had been dealing with for 5 years! I was extremely nervous after reading many horror stories about having it removed, but his kindness and his detailed explanation of what was going to happen put me at ease. He did an amazing job and I feel like my old self...not self conscience and not liking getting my photo taken All I have to say is I drive from ORANGE COUNTY to see him! And wouldn’t go to anyone else.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Talei?