Dr. Ben Tacheron, MD

Dr. Ben Tacheron, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Ben Tacheron, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

1791 Mesquite Ave

Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Tacheron

Dr. Tacheron's Experience

Dr. Tacheron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of MD Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Hartford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Tacheron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tacheron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tacheron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tacheron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tacheron to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Tacheron's Performance
in Kingman, AZ |
Dr. Tacheron is the greatest. He listened to me and was very thorough and understanding. I thank God I found him!
in Kingman AZ |
The doctor took his time explaining everything to me. I feel confident that he will be able to find the appropriate procedures to relieve my pain.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Caring takes time to listen. Gives details that are easy to understand and explains procedures before and during them
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
I brought my records of 5 years worth of neuropathy down from Iowa. He tried a few new drugs, explained what they would do like no other doctor I've been to, and then gave me some new options to explore. No one can cure everything, but Dr. T will sure try and tell you exactly what is going on.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Dr. Tacheron has been one of the best doctors my husband has seen. He will explain clearly the procedure or medication you need, or in some cases do not need. He is professional, unhurried, and will find the correct treatment for an individual. I recommend him highly for the way he has helped my husband navigate the complex series of medications and procedures to help him live life fully once again.
in Kingman, AZ |
Seems to think that everyone is into drugs or is shady. Harps on about the use of marijuana even though he was told repeatedly that I don't do drugs that aren't prescribed to me. I got so bad that I wrote VOID on the new prescriptions and told his nurse that I'd rather be sleepless and in pain than to be thought of as a druggie or otherwise shady. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND. Will be reporting his behavior to AZ Medical Board
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Dr Taceron is a genuinely caring person first. Second, he is a pain management Dr that is conservative for good reason. He utilizes a lot of tools before resorting to opioids, so recognize this before selecting him as your doctor. Through his determination, though, he will reduce your pain and will improve your life quality as long as you’re willing to work with him. His staff feels like extended members of my family. They are empathetic and genuinely caring people.
Lake Havasu City, AZ |
As pain management, Dr Tacheron did not manage my pain. When a nerve was pinched in my back for over three weeks, his only response to the increased pain was that he would keep things "status quo". The pain was never addressed, nor were any questions I asked as to what I was supposed to do about the increased pain.
Lake Havasu City, AZ |
He explained my mri results to be in terms I could understand. Provided me with 3 injections over a period of time and my pain has almost been 100% eliminated. Thank you Dr Tacheron. You're the best!!
Lake havasu |
Excellent Doctor, took an hour to explain everything to me. Very caring and knowledgable. Went out of his way to get me a fast injection.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
Did not understand my disease but stated he understood. Unfortunately, he wasted my time and money. After he told me he could not help, I was stunned he charged my insurance $202.00 for a 5 minute visit.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
He did not appear to have any concern for the pain I was in, only in telling me the dangers of narcotic use.
Have you seen Dr. Ben Tacheron, MD?
Are you Dr. Tacheron?