Dr. Ben Lee, MD

Dr. Ben Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Ben Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.

Denver Aesthetic Surgery

8101 E Belleview Ave Unit J

Denver, CO 80237

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Buttock Lift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ben Lee, MD
RecentMost Helpful
An absolutely amazing surgeon. I feel like a brand new me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and all of his staff are amazing! So polite and caring an make you feel very comfortable! . Have had nothing but a wonderful experience every time I walk in the door. My surgery has made me feel terrific about myself and it's all thanks to Dr. Lee!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and the staff are absolutely wonderful. They listened and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed nor intimidated about asking questions. The focus of the entire staff was on making me feel comfortable and attended to. I am just thrilled with the results. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
my surgery was excellent and I'm very happy with my results. I asked for a little tweek afterwards and he made sure I was satisfied 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Lee. I was very impressed with how quickly he performed the surgery with no pain. I have recommended him to all my friends and would highly recommend to all women.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Lee, and have been ecstatic with the results- highly recommend Dr. Lee for surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is the best plastic surgeon. I have used him for the past 11 year. Augmentation was done beautifully. Fixed my stretched out ear lobes. In the last 2 weeks did Lipo on flanks and lower stomach. Healing, but already is more than I ever expected. He is the kindest and the best bed side manner that I have met. Has years of experience and love for his job. I always feel so taken care of. I would never go anywhere else he is that good!!! I would recommend him to everyone. Dawnde-Parker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
Dr.Lee is very caring. He has a great bedside manner. Not only is he kind, he is a perfectionist!i I love how he has kept my face looking young and beautiful. Dr. Lee has done several PDO thread lifts on me. I absolutly love them. I like the concept of doing little tiny adjustments. The secret to aging gracefully! He is the only doctor I would trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
Once again I had a amazing experience with Dr. Lee and his staff. Had my saline implants replaced with silicone and Dr. Lee always goes above and beyond. Definitely recommend
He was fantastic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
I had the best experience with Dr. Lee and his staff! The consultation was very welcoming with open arms and Dr. Lee listened to what I wanted and was hoping for and made his suggestions along with what I envisioned. He answered all of my questions I had about the operation no matter how dumb they may have been! Leading up to the surgery I was well informed of the do's and don'ts and again very well taken cared of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
I visited Dr. Lee for a botox treatment recently. He listened carefully to what I wanted and when he told me how many units he used it was way less than what I expected. I like that minimalist approach. My results are perfect. I couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
Loved Dr. Lee and the staff! Everyone is so friendly and wonderful. I have had several procedures preformed by Dr. Lee and have been very happy with all of them. I will definitely refer everyone I know to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
I am beyond satisfied. From my first appointment to my surgery, Dr. Ben Lee and his staff made me feel totally comfortable through the process and their expertise made me feel very confident in them. My results are better than I could've ever imagined. I'm only 2 weeks post op and it only gets better from here ... Super super happy!! Highly recommended...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.