Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Ben Lee, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital, Sky Ridge Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center.

8101 E Belleview Ave Unit J

Denver, CO 80237

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Experience

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Buttock Lift
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Christine M. Kleinert Institute For Hand and Microsurgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lee's Performance
in Lakewood, CO |
my surgery was excellent and I'm very happy with my results. I asked for a little tweek afterwards and he made sure I was satisfied 100%
in Lakewood, CO |
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Lee. I was very impressed with how quickly he performed the surgery with no pain. I have recommended him to all my friends and would highly recommend to all women.
in Englewood, CO |
I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Lee, and have been ecstatic with the results- highly recommend Dr. Lee for surgery!
in Parker co |
Dr. Lee is the best plastic surgeon. I have used him for the past 11 year. Augmentation was done beautifully. Fixed my stretched out ear lobes. In the last 2 weeks did Lipo on flanks and lower stomach. Healing, but already is more than I ever expected. He is the kindest and the best bed side manner that I have met. Has years of experience and love for his job. I always feel so taken care of. I would never go anywhere else he is that good!!! I would recommend him to everyone. Dawnde-Parker
in Littleton, CO |
Dr.Lee is very caring. He has a great bedside manner. Not only is he kind, he is a perfectionist!i I love how he has kept my face looking young and beautiful. Dr. Lee has done several PDO thread lifts on me. I absolutly love them. I like the concept of doing little tiny adjustments. The secret to aging gracefully! He is the only doctor I would trust.
in Aurora, CO |
Once again I had a amazing experience with Dr. Lee and his staff. Had my saline implants replaced with silicone and Dr. Lee always goes above and beyond. Definitely recommend
Englewood, CO |
He was fantastic
in Thornton, CO |
I had the best experience with Dr. Lee and his staff! The consultation was very welcoming with open arms and Dr. Lee listened to what I wanted and was hoping for and made his suggestions along with what I envisioned. He answered all of my questions I had about the operation no matter how dumb they may have been! Leading up to the surgery I was well informed of the do's and don'ts and again very well taken cared of.
in Lone Tree, cO |
I visited Dr. Lee for a botox treatment recently. He listened carefully to what I wanted and when he told me how many units he used it was way less than what I expected. I like that minimalist approach. My results are perfect. I couldn't be happier.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Loved Dr. Lee and the staff! Everyone is so friendly and wonderful. I have had several procedures preformed by Dr. Lee and have been very happy with all of them. I will definitely refer everyone I know to him.
in Denver, Co |
I am beyond satisfied. From my first appointment to my surgery, Dr. Ben Lee and his staff made me feel totally comfortable through the process and their expertise made me feel very confident in them. My results are better than I could've ever imagined. I'm only 2 weeks post op and it only gets better from here ... Super super happy!! Highly recommended...
Have you seen Dr. Ben Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?