Dr. Ben Garrido, MD

Dr. Ben Garrido, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/4/Y/X4YNG_w120h160_v2583.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ben Garrido, MD, Mooresville, NC, Orthopedic Surgery & Neurosurgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garrido

Dr. Ben Garrido, MD
Are you Dr. Garrido?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 33 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 33

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Millers Creek, NC |

Dr. Garrido is an outstanding doctor. If it wasn't for him and his staff and the hospital taking great care of me, I don't know where I would be at this time in my life. When I came in to see him, I was not able to walk very much at all due to a fall. The pain was so excruciating in my back, along with sciatica in my leg that I could not work or do anything. Dr. Garrido did surgery on me on March the 8th and I went back to work on April 18th. I can't thank him enough for giving me my life back.

- in Troutman, NC |

Professional. Courteous. Outrageous dry sense of humor.My first visit with him was in the emergency room. I was paralyzed form the waist down. Based on my recovery I'd say Ben is a walking god among earthly doctors.

- in Statesville, NC |

Was able to discuss my problem with him and his PA and did not feel rushed. He showed me the problem on the screen and explained exactly what he was going to do. He took time to go over my MRI again and called me and explained. His office staff is GREAT. What more can one say. Lisa was a great help, Betty, well you just have to meet her. Know you will feel welcomed. His PA called me back in a timely manner and answered any questions which came up.

- in Cornelius, NC |

I've now had four spinal surgeries. None of the previous three surgeons were nearly as thorough, professional or competent as Dr. Garrido ........ a wonderful surgeon!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Samuel Chewning Jr., MD
Dr. Mark B. Hartman, MD
7.89 miles away
Dr. Anthony J. Kwon, MD
24.41 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.