Dr. Ben Azman, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 75

Dr. Azman

Urgent Care West Maui

2580 Kekaa Dr Ste 111 Lahaina, HI 96761

Dr. Ben Azman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lahaina, HI and has been practicing for 51 years. He graduated from University Of Alberta Fac Med in 1968 and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Azman accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. Azman treats your condition or procedure

95.34883720930233%

Dr. Azman?
Dr. Azman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ben Azman, MD
Very helpful, Explain insurance etc.... Friendly, clean office. Convenient location to Westin Under the circumstances, made it a pleasant visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr. Azman was very helpful and easy to talk to .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr. A man and his staff were quick an attentive when treating my 22 month old daughter for a jellyfish sting. Highly recommend him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Very helpful, patient, explained everything and made me feel comfortable visiting a doctor while away from home. Clean and great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr Azman was very good and explained everything very thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr. Azman diagnosed my problem immediately. He did an awesome job taking care of my problem. I also appreciate that he apologized about the long wait time because it was Veterans Day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Doctor and staff were very professional. Doctor explain things in detail so that you understand what is wrong and the course of action to make it better. Absolutely top-notch organization.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr. Azman was very friendly and answered every single one of my questions thoroughly (in a way I could understand!). My wait time was also unbelievably short--I was in and out in under an hour.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
This is urgent care center was awesome they got me in right away treated my problem and we're super informative I was even able to get my prescriptions there right away. Super convenient for being on vacation, where I could get right back to my vacation right away thank you so much you were excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
We were on our second day of an 8 day vacation on Maui when my 13 year old daughter's ear began bothering her. We ran down to Maui Urgen Care and saw Dr. Azman with no wait at all on a Sunday evening. Dr. Azman was very friendly and explained everything my daughter needed to do in order to get her vacation back on track. We got medications for her ear infection and were on the road to dinner in no-time. Thank you, Dr. Azman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
I brought my daughter here after her ankle swelled up after a bug bite. The staff was courteous and got her seen quickly. Dr. Azman took time with us and gave us several options. We never felt rushed yet I appreciate how quickly they got us in and out. The paperwork they gave me to turn in for my insurance claim was thorough and made the process easier for me. Great customer service all around. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Excellent, thorough care. Both my husband and I were ill upon our long trip from Chicago. We got in right at eight am, explained everything clearly, and we feel confident, we will improve to enjoy this beautiful island.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr. Azman was great. Very knowledgeable about my allergies/ nasal infection . Glad to get sorted out quickly while on vacation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Very knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. Office was super friendly, convenient and quick. Definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
He was awesome and professional. And he quickly determined my issue and was out of there within an hour. If you could say you you could have a good experience at urgent care this would be the place I highly highly recommed him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr. Azman was direct and thorough removing sea urchin spines from my toe. He listened to me, he advised me on aftercare and was very reassuring. The receptionist at the front was very friendly and she was the first to mention sea urchin spines. I felt I was good hands from start to finish as a walk in patient. I highly recommend this urgent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Waited only 15 minutes to get in. Very helpful staff and awesome doctor. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
I have been treated by Dr. Azman on several different occasions, and he takes the time to explain his diagnosis and treatment thoroughly plus he asks for my input and if I have any questions. He LISTENS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
The staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Azman was through, helpful and informative. I would definitely recommend him! Scott K.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Dr. Azman was extremely caring and knowledgeable concerning my problem. He explained why I was sick and specified a regimen with alternatives to get better. I left with confidence that healing was in the works.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Azman?