Dr. Ben Azman, MD

Dr. Ben Azman, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 73 years old

19 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Azman specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Lahaina, HI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Azman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Azman's Experience

See how Dr. Azman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Azman

Dr. Azman accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Azman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Azman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azman to family and friends
Dr. Azman's Performance
in Vancouver, BC |
Waited only 15 minutes to get in. Very helpful staff and awesome doctor. Thank you!
Lahaina, HI |
I have been treated by Dr. Azman on several different occasions, and he takes the time to explain his diagnosis and treatment thoroughly plus he asks for my input and if I have any questions. He LISTENS!
in Lahaina, HI |
The staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Azman was through, helpful and informative. I would definitely recommend him! Scott K.
in Fairfield, Ct |
Dr. Azman was extremely caring and knowledgeable concerning my problem. He explained why I was sick and specified a regimen with alternatives to get better. I left with confidence that healing was in the works.
in Kansas City, Mo |
Nothing like coming to Maui and getting sick. At least Dr. Axman was able to give me a diagnosis and put me back on a healthy path again!.
in Modesto Ca |
The Staff and Dr. Azman we're extremely professional and very welcoming! They took excellent care in treating my 10year old son!
in Lahaina, HI |
Very Knowledgeable and personable!
in Blue Mountains, Ontario |
I was looked after promptly and with great care. Thanks Dr Azman
in Lahaina, HI |
Dr. Azman was very pleasant. He took time to explain my situation very well. Also, he was very efficient in hi office visit and didn't make me wait long.
Seattle, WA |
The staff and Dr here are great. They got me in quickly and were very attentive and kind.
in Eugene, Or |
My daughter and myself both went to Dr. Azman while on vacation and he did a excellent job along with the entire staff!
in Hawaii |
Dr. Dain is fantastic. I am feeling so much better by his dynamic treatment in helping me and the Doctor explains to me ways to support my own needs and I appreciate this wisdom and "fine tuning " approach. Dr. Dain is working with my chiropractor and sports therapy needs. His treatment plan is amazing . The Doctor is helping me so much and in many positive ways. The facility and location is ideal , the staff are super positive, kind and assisting. This is a top knotch experience. Aloha
in Brielle NJ |
The doctor and the facility treated me promptly and professionally. There was no waiting when we arrived. After diagnosing the problem he spent sufficient time to explain everything and provided the required prescriptions. Thanks to Dr Azman and his staff
Quick and wonderful service!
Lahaina, HI |
Saw doctor for sinus and throats problem. Courteous and helpful. Would recommend
Lahaina, HI |
He was thorough and took his time to explain my son's rash/possible skin infection.
in Lahaina, Hawaii |
Dr. Azman is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is professional and engaging with all his patients. He will tell you what's your medical condition is during your visit and explains in ways for patients to understand. I trust him dearly!
in Concord, ca 94518 |
Dr. Azman was very personable. He listened and explained everything in great detail. I was very happy with my experience.
Have you seen Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Are you Dr. Azman?

Compare Dr. Azman

Dr. Azman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Dr. Azman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Azman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Alberta / College Of Medicine and Oral Health Sciences

Graduated in 1968

Montreal General Hospital

Completed in 1969

Dr. Azman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Azman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Azman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.