Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ben Azman, MD
Dr. Ben Azman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lahaina, HI. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 49 years. Dr. Azman is affiliated with Maui Memorial Medical Center.

2580 Kekaa Dr Ste 111

Lahaina, HI 96761

Learn about Dr. Azman

Dr. Azman's Experience

Dr. Azman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Azman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• University Of Alberta Fac Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • Montreal General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1969

Dr. Azman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Azman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Azman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azman to family and friends
Dr. Azman's Performance
Doctor and staff were very professional. Doctor explain things in detail so that you understand what is wrong and the course of action to make it better. Absolutely top-notch organization.
in Lahaina, HI |
Dr. Azman was very friendly and answered every single one of my questions thoroughly (in a way I could understand!). My wait time was also unbelievably short--I was in and out in under an hour.
in Moorpark, ca |
This is urgent care center was awesome they got me in right away treated my problem and we're super informative I was even able to get my prescriptions there right away. Super convenient for being on vacation, where I could get right back to my vacation right away thank you so much you were excellent.
We were on our second day of an 8 day vacation on Maui when my 13 year old daughter's ear began bothering her. We ran down to Maui Urgen Care and saw Dr. Azman with no wait at all on a Sunday evening. Dr. Azman was very friendly and explained everything my daughter needed to do in order to get her vacation back on track. We got medications for her ear infection and were on the road to dinner in no-time. Thank you, Dr. Azman!
in San Francisco, CA |
I brought my daughter here after her ankle swelled up after a bug bite. The staff was courteous and got her seen quickly. Dr. Azman took time with us and gave us several options. We never felt rushed yet I appreciate how quickly they got us in and out. The paperwork they gave me to turn in for my insurance claim was thorough and made the process easier for me. Great customer service all around. Thank you!
Honolulu, HI |
Excellent, thorough care. Both my husband and I were ill upon our long trip from Chicago. We got in right at eight am, explained everything clearly, and we feel confident, we will improve to enjoy this beautiful island.
in Thousand Oaks, ca |
Dr. Azman was great. Very knowledgeable about my allergies/ nasal infection . Glad to get sorted out quickly while on vacation.
Honolulu, HI |
Very knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. Office was super friendly, convenient and quick. Definitely recommend.
Bend Oregon |
He was awesome and professional. And he quickly determined my issue and was out of there within an hour. If you could say you you could have a good experience at urgent care this would be the place I highly highly recommed him.
Lahaina, HI |
Dr. Azman was direct and thorough removing sea urchin spines from my toe. He listened to me, he advised me on aftercare and was very reassuring. The receptionist at the front was very friendly and she was the first to mention sea urchin spines. I felt I was good hands from start to finish as a walk in patient. I highly recommend this urgent care.
in Vancouver, BC |
Waited only 15 minutes to get in. Very helpful staff and awesome doctor. Thank you!
Lahaina, HI |
I have been treated by Dr. Azman on several different occasions, and he takes the time to explain his diagnosis and treatment thoroughly plus he asks for my input and if I have any questions. He LISTENS!
in Lahaina, HI |
The staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Azman was through, helpful and informative. I would definitely recommend him! Scott K.
in Fairfield, Ct |
Dr. Azman was extremely caring and knowledgeable concerning my problem. He explained why I was sick and specified a regimen with alternatives to get better. I left with confidence that healing was in the works.
in Kansas City, Mo |
Nothing like coming to Maui and getting sick. At least Dr. Axman was able to give me a diagnosis and put me back on a healthy path again!.
in Modesto Ca |
The Staff and Dr. Azman we're extremely professional and very welcoming! They took excellent care in treating my 10year old son!
in Lahaina, HI |
Very Knowledgeable and personable!
in Blue Mountains, Ontario |
I was looked after promptly and with great care. Thanks Dr Azman
in Lahaina, HI |
Dr. Azman was very pleasant. He took time to explain my situation very well. Also, he was very efficient in hi office visit and didn't make me wait long.
Seattle, WA |
The staff and Dr here are great. They got me in quickly and were very attentive and kind.
in Eugene, Or |
My daughter and myself both went to Dr. Azman while on vacation and he did a excellent job along with the entire staff!
in Hawaii |
Dr. Dain is fantastic. I am feeling so much better by his dynamic treatment in helping me and the Doctor explains to me ways to support my own needs and I appreciate this wisdom and "fine tuning " approach. Dr. Dain is working with my chiropractor and sports therapy needs. His treatment plan is amazing . The Doctor is helping me so much and in many positive ways. The facility and location is ideal , the staff are super positive, kind and assisting. This is a top knotch experience. Aloha
in Brielle NJ |
The doctor and the facility treated me promptly and professionally. There was no waiting when we arrived. After diagnosing the problem he spent sufficient time to explain everything and provided the required prescriptions. Thanks to Dr Azman and his staff
Quick and wonderful service!
Lahaina, HI |
Saw doctor for sinus and throats problem. Courteous and helpful. Would recommend
Lahaina, HI |
He was thorough and took his time to explain my son's rash/possible skin infection.
in Lahaina, Hawaii |
Dr. Azman is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is professional and engaging with all his patients. He will tell you what's your medical condition is during your visit and explains in ways for patients to understand. I trust him dearly!
in Concord, ca 94518 |
Dr. Azman was very personable. He listened and explained everything in great detail. I was very happy with my experience.
Have you seen Dr. Ben Azman, MD?
Are you Dr. Azman?