Dr. Ben Almerico, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Northshore Gastroenterology 195 Greenbriar Blvd Ste 100 Covington, LA 70433 Get Directions
Dr. Ben Almerico, DDS
Dr. Ben Almerico, DDS is an dentist who practices in Covington, LA. He is 47 years old. Dr. Almerico is affiliated with St. Tammany Parish Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Almerico's Experience

Visiting Dr. Almerico

Dr. Almerico accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Almerico is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Almerico has admitting privileges.

Dr. Almerico's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Almerico to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Almerico's Performance
in Covington, LA |
Excellent and caring staff. When our daughter needed to be seen quickly, as she was experiencing some pain, the doctor and staff stayed late for us to bring her in. We could not ask for a better overall experience.
in Lincolnton, NC |
Recently I was out of town and was referred to Dr. Almerico by a local dentist. It was an emergency and Dr. Almerico took me immediately. He thoroughly explained the issues and without delay proceeded to the surgery. He put a drain in and when he found out we would be travelling he offered to come into the office on a Sunday to remove the drain. It was an unpleasant and scary time but he made it as quick and painless as possible. I would recommend him to anyone needing oral surgery.
Covington, La |
I was referred to Dr Almerico by a dentist that extracted my tooth which lead to a dry socket. This oral surgeon treated me as though I was there seeking pain meds and told me that I would just have to suffer the pain. It was comparable to a bone fracture in my face. I saw him twice. Thanks to Dr Brandner who used packing to cover the exposed bone ( twice a week) and antibiotics), I never needed pain meds. A veterinarian treated my dog better than this man treated me!!
Covington, LA |
He could be a good oral surgeon but I will never know because he was so rude and arrogant that I would never go back. He shrugged his shoulders at me several times, spent 1-2 minutes examining me and while attempting to discuss my dental problems, he rudely stood in the doorway motioning for me to pick up my purse, get up and go check out.
Have you seen Dr. Ben Almerico, DDS?
Are you Dr. Almerico?

Compare Dr. Almerico

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Almerico's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

Dr. Almerico does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Almerico and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery