Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO

Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO is a family medicine specialist in Clinton Township, MI. She specializes in family medicine.

Henry Ford Macomb Family Medicine

15717 15 Mile Rd

Clinton Township, MI 48035

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Saif-Kosho treats your condition or procedure

I like to go into each interaction with my patients with the thought of treating them as family. That means, discussing their health care, giving them my expertise as well as listening to their thoughts/ideas and coming up with a plan together. I treat each person like I like to be treated.

University Of Michigan Medical Center

Dr. Saif-Kosho?
Dr. Saif-Kosho's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO
RecentMost Helpful
she is very thoughtful and listens to your concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Exceptional bed side manners. Very caring and takes the time needed to answer any questions you may have. Overall great experience. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
I moved to Clarkston and still kept Dr Saif as my PCP. I just love her caring way she treats you and gives you all the time you need when you go to see her. She is very precise in looking at all you medical information during your visit and really listens. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Dr. Saif is such a nice Dr. I love how she LISTENS to her patients, their needs, wants and desires. She’s very kind and considerate. She’s also very current in the medical field. I also like that’s she’s not afraid to refer you to another Dr./Specialist. She’s very down to earth, and develops a common ground with her patients. I am SO happy I found her! I would recommend Dr. Saif to anyone & everyone, no matter what’s your age or gender! You will not be sorry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho is compassionate, friendly and professional. She makes you feel very comfortable and shows genuine concern for your well being. She’s one of kind! Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Dr. Saif is safe. Kind, compassionate, diligent, effective communicator. When in her exam room, the patient is her only prioirty. She respects all concerns and treats each with careful scrutiny. She's always smiling and interested in going above and beyond, even valuing my children's talents and academics. Our family has changed geopgraphic locations often and finding a family physician is not easy. However, finding Dr. Saif was an answer to prayer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Dr. Saif-Kosho is my mother's PCP. She is an excellent Dr. She has a an excellent bedside manner, listens to her patients. She shows compassion. When my PCP retires I will be going to see Dr Saif.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
She is very professional and friendly. I would recommend her to all my friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Dr. Saif-Kosho is a great doctor. Always listening to my needs and always finds an answer to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Saif-Kosho. I trust her expertise and familiarity with the latest medicines. She listens to my concerns and explains the medical solutions. I feel valued in that she speaks to me like an equal partner, instead of being judgmental or dismissive. Also, the staff at this Fraser office is so wonderful and caring. We had an issue come up, and they were so helpful. I appreciate their kindness and compassion on that really tough day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
I love this doctor! She has a kind heart and she always listens to my concerns. I was supposed to have a different primary doctor but she wasn't taking new patients at my time of need (After a serious car accident). I'm actually very relieved because i trust her, she is sensitive and all around a great person/doctor. I really do recommend this doctor! Best primary doctor I've had that isn't rude to me ? thanks a lot doctor Saif??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
I was looking for a new primary care doctor in the area and am very happy that I found her. Today was my first visit ,and she is just the kind of doctor I was hoping to find. She is very friendly, nice and made me feel very comfortable. Just what I want in my primary care doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Dr. Saif-Kosho is a very caring and understanding person. I have been visiting her office for six months. I would recommend her to family and friends because she makes you feel very comfortable.
Compasionate,competent,caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
Dr. Saif is very professional understanding and caring, she really takes the time to listen and she shows great concern for you.. I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful doctor, I have told friends and family about her and now they are pleased to call her their doctor as well...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
She took the time to get to know me personally. Talk about my condition and concerns patiently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?
I can't say enough great things about Dr.Saif I'm so grateful for her, she is innovative in her approach to your care, she genuinely cares about her patients, Dr. Saif sees you as a person and not a Diagnosis. Her bedside manner is impeccable and shes so patient with you she will treat you as if you're the only patient she has.If you need someone to listen and not spend unnecessary time on things you know that won't work for you or just need to figure things out Please see Dr,Saif.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Belsam Saif-Kosho, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Saif-Kosho?

Insurance accepted

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Saif-Kosho treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital