Dr. Belal Bakir, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Belal Bakir, MD
Dr. Belal Bakir, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Elgin, IL. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Bakir is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital.

Dr. Bakir's Experience

See how Dr. Bakir's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bakir

Dr. Bakir accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Bakir is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bakir has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bakir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bakir to family and friends
Dr. Bakir's Performance
in Streamwood il |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bakir, he is so thorough and conscientious. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of cataract surgery. He removed my cataracts and used a new multi focal toric lens in my eyes. It has been like receiving new eyes. I am able to read without glasses and to see distances clearly. I am no longer confined at home after dark for fear of driving and can now walk in the dark. His surgery skill is amazing.
in Elgin, IL |
In February I had my cataracts removed. We decided on using the multifocal Iol AcrysolRestor. Today my eyesight is 20-20 LE, 20-15 RE. I have not seen this well since I was in 7th grade. I wake up and see the world with young eyes. I enjoy the glistening of rain drops on the grass. My depth perception has improved and I feel comfortable walking down stairs. Glare from lights is no longer bothersome. Dr. Bakir is a good man who listens to your concerns. I would recomend him for eye surgery.
in Dundee, IL |
Very professional. Wonderful about any questions or concerns. Very kind. He removed a cataract in my left eye. No pain, no burning never. Do to Lisa, Dr. Bakir's scheduler, making an exact schedule for when to put my eye drops in, Dr. Bakir said my eye was completely healed on my one week visit. I will be recommending this excellent eye surgeon to all. Very friendly staff. He did my surgery at Sherman Hospital in Elgin. The nurses were wonderful. Dr. Bakir should be rated a 10!
in Sycamore, IL |
Dr Bakir is outstanding!! He is extremely talented and up to date on all the latest advances in eye and cataract treatment. He fully explains all options and treatments, and his bedside manner is excellent. He has performed cataract surgery on me, and I would not consider ANY other doctor in which to trust my vision to. Thank you Dr Bakir for your talents!!!!
in Marengo, IL |
I recently had cataracts removed from both eyes by Dr. Bakir. The results are excellent and I could not be more pleased. He explained all the tests before the procedure and answered any questions I may have had. He gave me detailed instructions as to the follow up care at home along with written documentation to refer to. There was no doubt in my mind as to what I should expect. His staff was always courteous and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Bakir.
in Algonquin, IL |
Dr.Bakir is amazing. He is the best when it comes to catarac surgery. Everyone in his office is really great also. We are so pleased with my husbands outcome that I have scheduled an appointment for myself
in Elgin, IL |
Excellent results in cataract surgery. Both eyes attained 20/15 vision. Procedure went very well and I had complete confidence in Dr. Bakir throughout the entire process. He also got my eye pressure under control. He was very patient and responsive to questions throughout the past year that I have been going to him.
in Bartlett, IL |
I was really impressed with how extensive the exam and explanation of what was needed for my eyes. Dr. Bakir took the time to explain each test and what it meant. Then he went over all the choices of treatment and discussed each one. I had cataract surgery on both eyes in April 2016 and now do not need glasses at all. It really changed the quality of my daily life. Thanks Dr. Bakir.
in Fox Lake, IL |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Bakir to anyone with eye problems. He just performed cataract surgery on both my eyes in December, 2015. After several extensive examinations, he told me that in all probability, the best vision I would get would reading glasses for close work. In one day, I could read anything without reading glasses for both eyes. Thank you, Dr. Bakir!
Have you seen Dr. Belal Bakir, MD?
Are you Dr. Bakir?

Compare Dr. Bakir

Dr. Bakir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Bakir has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bakir's Board Certifications

• Visual Field Defects
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Bakir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bakir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology