Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Behzad Kermani, MD
Dr. Behzad Kermani, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Kermani is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus, St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus and St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus.

Silverado Medical Center /Behzad Kermani MD

700 E Silverado Ranch Blvd Ste 140

Las Vegas, NV 89183

Learn about Dr. Kermani

Dr. Kermani's Experience

Dr. Kermani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kermani does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Santiago
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Kermani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kermani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kermani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kermani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kermani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kermani to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Kermani's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
I do not recommend seeing this doctor. Poorly mismanaged office that never answers the phone and never returns calls.
Las Vegas |
Unfortunately this is the only doctor that speaks the same language as my mother. I found this office to be unprofessional and the staff is rude, annoying, and unhelpful.
Las Vegas, NV |
Terrible office staff! My father seems to like the doctor ok, but the office staff is awful! Rude and definitely do not care about the patients. There seems to be no communication, you are only ever able to leave messages, you will not be able to get referrals, clearances, or answers to anything at this office. Changing doctors today.
in Las Vegas, NV |
worst staff in the history of medicine. got a referral for my elbow and the dr they sent me to doesn't do elbows asked for another referral and a month later got one to the same dr. went kermani's office and the receptionist calls out from behind the desk and asks me why i'm there and what my simptons are so everyone in the waiting room can listen in. completely unprofessional total losers. told them I cannot use my left arm and i'm still waiting for a referral.
Las Vegas, NV |
Staff is highly corrupt and needs to be replaced. They are rude and have no compassion towards your patients. All they like to do is eat like pigs and smoke cigarettes while gossiping about your patients outside your office, especial the pig receptionist. I am going on 5 weeks and they have yet to simply send a fax for my referral. You can easily hire smarter, kinder, more trust worthy people at a lower salary as well. There are a lot of good people waiting to be hired for good work.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kermani always has a treatment solution for whatever I have. If he suspects something, he doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist. He respects me and doesn't brush me off because of my age.
in Los Angeles, CA |
impressed with how he took the time to go over results, possible diagnosis. New staff very pleasant.
in Las Vegas, NV |
dr. kermani has an office less than 5 miles from where I live. He is only there one day a week but that is fine with me. The first time I called for an appointment they got me in the next day. I like him very much, he has his own practice so your not dealing with a corporation. When you have an appointment you see him every time not their assistant. Dr. Kermani is through, I have a lot of medical issues and no Dr. can do everything at once. Dr.'s are busy, if they don't call back you call them.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Unable to contact office and messages left unreturned. If you need attention, show up in pain and make a scene. Live personnel not available by phone, will seek new doctor shortly within Humana.
in Las Vegas, NV |
GOOD
in Henderson, NV |
Very kind, courteous staff. Any wait is well worth it!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Disinterested. Understaffed. Calls seldom returned. Impossible to get appointment. Injured my shoulder on Monday. Called, got NO ANSWER--phone rang & rang. Tuesday I finally got through but had to leave a message, which was never returned. Wednesday they are in a different office, so I called that office. Phone was never picked up. Thursday after waiting on hold 30 minutes I was told no appointments were available & doctor was on vacation the following week. Solution? Try Quick Care!
in Las Vegas, NV |
The staff NEVER calls back. I have never received my results from an ultrasound. The nurse's station promised to mail them to me. THEY NEVER DID! The doctor didn't explain what was happening or what he wanted me to do after my second visit to his office. He referred me to a specialist but didn't tell me so when the specialist's office called, I didn't know what to say. I had to request my own lab results from Quest Diagnostics because the office never called me. I will not be returning.
Las Vegas |
This office is absolutely horrible. Staff is not even capable in re-ordering medication. Dr. Karmani didn't even say two words to me, about my medication he received a phone call and never returned to my room. Awful, just get unprofessional.
This was my first appointment with Dr. Kermani and it will be the last time I see him. He was rude to me he actually said that doctors that prescribe a drug to me, should be lined up and shot. I take offense also that he didn't refill non narcotic medications. This visit was a waste of my time. As to the office environment in general, with it's lack of any warmness in decorating, it could've been a veterinarian's office. The staff seem good though.
in Henderson, NV |
I had testing done and the radiologist stated they were going to request additional testing because they saw something but could of course they not tell me and I am in lot of pain. I have called the office several times without any call backs informing the, of what I was told by the radiologist and how worried I was, they obviously do not care!!! . I have now changed doctors. Horrible staff !!
Have you seen Dr. Behzad Kermani, MD?
Are you Dr. Kermani?