Dr. Behnam Salari, DO

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Behnam Salari, DO
Dr. Behnam Salari, DO is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Hackettstown, NJ. He is 37 years old. Dr. Salari is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center.

Dr. Salari's Experience

See how Dr. Salari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salari

Dr. Salari accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Salari is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Salari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Salari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salari to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Salari's Performance
in Wading River, NY |
An amazing physician with an awesome bedside manor. We attempted a more conservative route of treatment (my choice) prior to a microdiscectomy. My back feels like a million bucks, following the surgery and I can't thank him enough!!!!
I could not have made a better choice than Dr. Salari. Not only was he all I could ask for and more in regards to my back surgery but his interest in my general health was exceptional and right on the mark, prompting me to get additional health care that I sorely needed. He is caring and was excellent at explaining my condition and patiently answered all my questions. I feel lucky to be under his care.
in stanhope |
I would recommend everyone who is suffering from back pain to go to this doctor. Dr. Salari made sure all procedures were done before surgery. I am very grateful for his expertise and k ind bedside manner. He made sure i understood my condition and made me feel at ease and comfortable.This surgery was a successs and i fully believe only Dr, Salari made this possible He is my "doctor of the year" and I would not be walking pain free, without him being my surgeon.Thank You Dr. Salari!~
in Jefferson, NJ |
Dr Salari; his office staff and the team at Morristown Medical Center were great. Everyone was empathetic; caring and they surgery was a success. Thank you to everyone!
in Milford, NJ |
Hard to Form an opinion when the doctor spends less then 4 minutes during the examination. Was quickly dismissed, probably because I was a work comp patient. Made me feel like my injury was a waste of his time. Highly suggest this doctor if you enjoy wasting your time and love frustration.
Hackettstown, NJ |
Dr. Salari and his staff at the orthopedic are the best I have ever had! I highly recommend the Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey!!!!
in Flanders, NJ |
From my very first visit with Dr. Salari last summer, I felt like I was in the best hands I could possibly be in for my situation. He took time to explain everything that was going on with me in detail. He never rushed me out of the office, always takes his time and listens! Eight months after my two level fusion and I am feeling great. I highly recommend Dr. Salari!
in Hackettstown, NJ |
He is direct while advising and giving options. He is understanding of the patients needs.
in Hackettstown, NJ |
Dr Salari is the real deal, up to date on procedures and very easy to get answers from. I needed a rather lengthy and large fusion done, Visits are very friendly and you feel at ease from girls at the desk, to the time Janice would come in and update your files, to the visit with the Dr. He was always straight forward with options ,never forced surgery on me and we explored all the options. His bedside manner and the way he spoke with my wife at the hospital was second to none. Thanks Doc
in Sussex, NJ |
I have had many doctors over the years with my back issues Dr Salari and his staff are by far the BEST!!. Highly recommend them if you want the best care!
in Wantage NJ |
Real cool guy knows his work and explains everything has great communication skills highly recommend and the staff in the Newton office are very friendly an professional they treat you like a person
in Budd Lake, NJ |
I had lumbar spinal fusion in Dec. 2015, Dr. Salari was outstanding. He explained the entire procedure, answered my questions truthfully and took the time to make sure that I was completely comfortable understanding the procedure and the recovery process. I highly recommend the Orthopedic Institute of NJ and Dr. Salari.
in Hackettstown, NJ |
I would strongly recommend DR.Salari to anyone suffering from a lumbar dysfuction similar to my condition. Surgery was recommended and any and all questions concerning my procedure were answered in a courteous,comprehensive and a readily understandable manner.Post surgical results were excellent.
in Oxford, NJ |
Dr. Salari is treating me for a thoracic spine fracture and he has been totally great. I enjoy his bedside manner since he does not come off as a condescending doctor. He is very professional and explains things so that the patient can understand the issues. He has scheduled follow-up visits to ensure that I am progressing the way that I should be.
in Belvidere, NJ |
I have back issues for a few years now and he was the first dr. who did not beat around the bush, gave it to me straight. Listened to me and made me feel like finally someone cared. Highly highly recommend Dr. Salari!!!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Are you Dr. Salari?

Compare Dr. Salari

Dr. Salari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Salari has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Salari's Board Certifications

• Broken Neck
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

UDMNJ-New Jersey Med Sch
    University Of California San Diego Medical Center
    Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
    Stevens Institute of Technology

Dr. Salari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery