Dr. Behnam Salari, DO

Orthopedic Spine Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Salari

The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey

218 Ridgedale Ave Ste 202 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Dr. Behnam Salari, DO is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ. He graduated from UDMNJ-New Jersey Med Sch and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery, orthopedic spine reconstructive surgery, and more.

Dr. Salari accepts

Dr. Salari accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Dr. Salari treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Back Pain

Dr. Salari treats Back Pain more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Salari treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
high
high

Dr. Salari treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Salari treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand Fracture
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Spine Surgery
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Salari is a double fellowship trained orthopedic spine surgeon. He has completed spine fellowships at University of California, San Diego and University of Maryland St. Joseph Reconstructive Spine Fellowship in Baltimore, Maryland. His clinical i...

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

7.792207792207792%

Dr. Salari?
Dr. Salari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Behnam Salari, DO
First, the office staff in Sparta is amazing. Dr. Salari is engaging and instantly connected with me, showing a genuine concern for my wellbeing. Upon meeting him I immediately noticed his positivity, enthusiasm and optimism. It is obvious that he loves what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr. Salari is my hero!!! I suffered with back and leg problems that were effecting my everyday life and activities. I read up on some spine specialist and choose him. It was the best thing I ever did. He gave me my life back. He was kind, caring and confident. I would recommend him to everyone. The entire staff have been great!!!! 5 stars are not enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
My ruptured disk caused pinched nerves resulting in numbness in my leg and foot. Dr Salari was very compassionate, explained things clearly, and took his time to answer my questions. Surgery was required and was successful. I highly recommend Dr Salari. He is a wonderful person and cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Excellent Doctor! The pain on my back was paralyzing and the surgery performed was truly a miracle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr Salari is a great person and doctor. He's very thorough and makes sure your comfortable. He fixed my back pain so I could walk up straight again. I definitely recommend Dr Salari. Great guy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
This has been the third time I have had to use Dr. Salari. Once we decided to have surgery, the other two he recommended PT instead. I is comforting to know that he will do what is best for the particular situation instead of pushing an operation. I have been very satisfied with the care, ease and demeanor I received from Dr. Salari.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr. Salari is a great doctor. He fixed my neck and I appreciate everything he did for me. He is very personable and he has great bedside manner. Dr. Salari truly cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Salari for helping me recovery from spinal surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
With pinched nerves and a cervical disk problem, Dr. Salari made my visits as "painless" as possible. His reassurance of what was to come for me put me at ease. My predicament did require surgery, and Dr. Salari's confidence enabled me to feel better about undergoing this operation. Everything that he mentioned up to the operation and after happened as predicted. My operation was in February and i was golfing in May, I am pain free a year later. He is what a doctor should be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr. Salari has an excellent bedside manner. He took ample time to explain a complicated diagnosis and provided many treatment options. I am confident that he is providing me with the highest level of care and I feel that I am in great hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr Salari changed my life I had 2 surgeries neck fusion and spinal fusion after the neck surgery within two months the pain I had suffered with for a long time was totally gone and where he made the incision it’s hard to find because of the location and then 8 months later he did my lower back and now 5 months later the pain is continually getting better Dr Salari and his team of professionals were absolutely amazing it’s been a life changing experience Thank you very much for all you’ve done
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr. Salari was wonderful in discussing my surgery options and during my stay in the hospital after surgery he visited every day making me feel at ease. He is very personable to speak with and my back pain has all but ceased to exist. I feel that I can now walk, stand and lead a "normal" life again. I would recommend Dr. Salari to anyone experiencing spinal pain. His office staff at all the locations were always very helpful and professional. Thank you Dr. Salari and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr. Salari is the Doctor to see!! Prompt, Courteous and *Caring!! Was very polite and Confident on how he could help me. He explain all the details and all the risk. Had ACDF surgery in January 2019 and working thru PT now. No more excruciating headaches and pain in my head. I had confidence in his surgical abilities as my husband used him for the exact same surgery a few years before. My experience with him and office has great everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
I had a very painful back injury brought on by 2 herniated discs. I was referred to Dr. Salari by my doctor. I could not be more pleased with the consultation and care provided by Dr. Salari. He was very knowledgeable, truthful, and direct regarding the surgery that was needed, the potential risks involved, as well as the potential risks down the road. The surgery went off without a hitch and I am pain free. I would definitely recommend Dr. Salari!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
I had the most painful back problem, could barely walk, using a walker, all due to disc in my back that were severely damaged. Dr. Salari knew just what had to be done and took care of the problem. As soon as the surgery was over, I could walk without a walker and ma completely pain free. Trust me, if you are in need of a good spine doctor Dr. Ben Salari is the one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Best Doctor in Town! Love this guy. Had ACDF surgery back in Dec. 2017 and have had complete recovery and my experience with him and his office has been Great everytime. Prompt, Courteous and *Caring! I had complete confidence in his surgical abilities as my husband used him for the exact same surgery almost exactly a year before, so we got to know him well! Couldn't have done better!! I recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
THIS IS THE GUY TO SEE !!!!! Dr. Salari is WONDERFUL! Was very polite and confident in how he could help me without being cocky. Had my surgery in Jan. and was back to work by March. INCREDIBLE! Now thanks to him I out of the extreme pain that I had been in for years. I can now actually feel my toes (couldn't for 10 years). I no longer have excruciating pain down my legs into my feet. His staff is great too. His Physician's assistant Mike Gundell and Nurse Daniella were always there to help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Dr. Salari and his whole team were great to deal with throughout the process. After a two level fusion and removal of a fractured vertebrae with 6 screws put in place, I was back walking and driving in 2 weeks. He and his team did their job and they did it very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
From day 1, I was impressed by how thorough Dr. Salari explained my condition and offered options to fix my problem. He did not “sugar” coat my cervical deterioration, nor the time for recovery from my 3 level dystectomy and fusion. He answered all my questions, all possible side effects, and changes that might have to occur to my life style. He encouraged me to get a second opinion and to have that other doctor clarify a possible problem. My surgery & follow up care were excellent! My hero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
My name is Jose Susana I am 30 years old I weight 320 pounds 6.4 feet tall, Dr. Salari did a one level l4 l5 spinal fusion alif, him and his team of professional doctors did an amazing job on my surgery I was walking the same day with no sciatica pain at all. I strongly recommend Dr. Salari and his team they tell you how it is and of course they are risk but these guys do these surgeries everyday and they will take care of you 100% I strongly recommend him wouldn’t go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Behnam Salari, DO?
Listened to my concerns and did not seem in rush. Very polite.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Salari?

The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey