Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Behnam Myers, DO
Dr. Behnam Myers, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Regional Hospital South.

3850 Sheridan St

• Coventry Health Care of Virginia
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
  • RockPort Health Care

Learn about Dr. Myers

See how frequently Dr. Myers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herniated Disc
high
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Herniated Disc Surgery

Dr. Myers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Myers "Our philosophy is to provide accurate and timely care to our patients."

• Neurosurgery

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Gout
  • Injuries
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Kyphosis Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy

• Jackson North Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Cleveland Clinic Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Myers has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Myers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Myers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myers to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Myers' Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Behnam Myers gave me my life back. I was suffering from severe and debilitating pain due to a L5S1 herniated disc. The pain had become unbearable even on pain meds. I was referred to Dr. Myers and he suggested Microdiscectomy. Dr. Myers treated me with the care and concern of a family member. The day after surgery I was walking and pain free. Dr. Myers is a skilled, compassionate surgeon who gave me a reason to smile again.
in Miami, FL |
When I was referred to Dr. Meyers I was in a lot of pain with sciatica going down the left leg and drop foot with weakness in the right leg. I had been to other doctors with little relief, until I met Dr. Meyers. I could tell he really cared because he asked for several tests to be done before he planned his surgical approach. The whole experience has been positive from the pre-op to the surgery to the post-op. Dr. Meyers did an excellent job and I am pain free. He is a very compassionate Doctor
in Miami, FLM |
I scheduled surgery with him because of severe pain from a compressed fracture. His office set up surgery for me ten days later. I went for my pre-op and his office manager told me he couldn't do it because the surgery center did not accept Aetna. It is ridiculous that his office would not have been aware of this when they scheduled my surgery and not told me at that time or at least given me a phone call! I had to decide on another surgeon at the last minute.
in Dania, FL |
I had a c4 c5 acdf surgery and it was amazing I'm now 3 weeks post op recovery I'm not in much pain and I'm thankful I found the right Doctor to do this surgery on me he's the best !!!!!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Went to this Dr. I had severe neck pain and dizziness after car accident. I saw the PA . This was by far the worst experience I have had with a doctors office in my life. PA didn't even examine my neck, she told me she wanted me to see a chiropractor! Really! Without having ex-rays??? They don't do exrays in their office so now I need to take another day off to do exrays somewhere else and then come back to themll NOT A CHANCE
in Ft. Lauderdale |
My L/5 S/1 was severely herniated, so much so that the herniation was jammed into my sciatic nerve. For two years I tried every kind of intervention; epidural, steroid injection, radio frequency... nothing worked. In September 2016 I was referred to Dr. Benhan Myer Spine Institute in Hollywood. He scheduled me for surgery and the day I woke up in recovery I was pain-free for the first time in two years. Within 24 hours of surgery I stood up and walked like a normal person, completely pain-free
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Myers, Thank you for elevating my pain and for helping me to return to my life as an athlete. After meeting with four other surgeons, and not feeling confident in their care; I was referred to Dr. Myers. Finally, I felt I was in competent hands! Dr. Myers and his staff are attentive, professional, and genuinely caring. Six weeks weeks post surgery, I am pain free and still mending from my spinal fusion. I am blessed to have been in your care.
in Miami, FL |
I've had back and neck pain for years now and every doctor I see refers me to either a massage or physical therapist. I finally got referred to Dr. Myers because another orthopedic Doctor told me he was one of the best. I scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Myers and only spoke to him for about 2 mins which was his name and left. The rest of the time I spoke to his PA which recommended me to take Aleve because I might have arthritis. I felt as if I was let down and left highly disappointed.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Myers is a very caring doctor. This doctor will tell you the truth. I had surgery on May 5, 2016, Before I met Dr. Myers I suffered with a lot of pain in my left arm, hand and back. I feel great after my surgery. God is great and, Dr. Myers is an excellent surgeon. I will truth him to all my family and friends!
in Cooper City, Florida |
Dr. Myers is a Doctor who took his time, looked at my MRI, showed me his findings, and Never once pushed me to make a decision for surgery, instead he told me of the countless surgeries he does every week and the positive results the patients walked away with, That is what Sold me to do my surgery immediately. Dr. Myers soft tone and kindness is what caught my wife's attention, you don't find Doctors these days that are this nice. My Surgery 4/14/16 was precise and the Results are just Amazing!!
in Hollywood, FL |
excellent doesn't even describe how talented and experienced Dr. Myers is. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is the best staff I have seen ever in a medical practice. he did a great job on my surgery. I am truly blessed to have him as my surgeon. Mara is the nicest person ever, I cant even start to express how great she was with me. Reina the PA is a very nice person. the whole office treated me with lots of care and kindness. Dr. Myers is the best!
in Miami Fl |
Highly recommended Absolutely fantastic results Thanks very much Mr Myers Very much appreciated IGG
in Montreal , Canada |
Dr Myers was very attentive , his staff very friendly. I wanted a second opinion on my lower back and my right hip , he reassured me that a hip replacement is the best way to reduce my pains. This was the second opinion I was looking for. Thank you.
in Davie, FL |
Came in contact with Dr. Myers due to a car accident. Dr. Myers was able to help me with my recovery from this situation, and has gotten me back to living a pain free life. One of my biggest concerns living in south Florida was the scarring after the procudure, but I couldnt be more happy with the results! The scar is barely visible! Can't wait for the summer!
in Hollywood, FL |
I had some lower back problems from years of over use injuries that had been neglected due to my fear of surgery and it slowing me down. Dr. Myers was very sympathetic of my expressed concerns and was able to talk me through the procedure and made it a real joy to deal with him. Stand up guy.
in Hallandale, FL |
I was very fortunate to have Dr. Myers do my spine surgery, I am Female 66 years old,after several years of pain and many epidurals i had no other alternative but to have the problem repair, and it was great!! after 4 1/2 hrs of delicate and serious work as He said, my pain was gone! I was home 1 day after surgery,and now 2 months later I can tell that this was the best decision I made, I am very very happy. Bless your hands Dr. Myers. :)
Have you seen Dr. Behnam Myers, DO?
Are you Dr. Myers?