Dr. Becky McGilligan, MD

Dr. Becky McGilligan, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Becky McGilligan, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Cincinnati, OH. She graduated from Florida State College of Medicine and specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

7529 State Rd Ste B

Cincinnati, OH 45255

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. McGilligan

Dr. McGilligan's Experience

Dr. McGilligan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. McGilligan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McGilligan "www.mcgilligan.md Dr. Becky McGilligan has a passion for helping people become and stay healthy. She is driven by the belief that her patients are not simply the sum of their body parts and illnesses, but instead subscribes to the "whole person" view of healthy living. Physical exercise, a healthy diet, and a healthy mental outlook are just as important as lab values. It is this body-mind-spirit view that helps her get to know her patients and find ways to work together with them to get them to true health. Recognizing that today's traditional primary care model did not provide her patients with the care and access she believed in, she decided to go out on her own and create McGilligan MD Direct Primary Care. Dr. McGilligan envisions medical care as a relationship between the doctor and the patient: private, without interference from insurance companies and their regulation."

This content was provided by Dr. McGilligan "Dr. Becky McGilligan, internal medicine physician, is driven by the belief that her patients are not simply the sum of their body parts and illnesses, but instead subscribes to the "whole person" view of healthy living. Physical exercise, a healthy diet, and a healthy mental outlook are just as important as lab values. It is this body-mind-spirit view that helps Becky McGilligan get to know her patients and find ways to work together with them to get them to true health. For more information on Dr. McGilligan, please visit www.mcgilligan.md."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Florida State College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 2009
  • American Women Medical Association Excellence Award, 2009
  • J. Ocie Harris Outstanding Student Award, 2009
  • Florida Geriatrics Achievement Award, 2009

Dr. McGilligan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McGilligan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGilligan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGilligan's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGilligan to family and friends

Dr. McGilligan's Performance

She is aware of all my medical ìssues & provides wonderful care. I wanted a dr whom I was not just an appt time slot. In & out of appt in 10 or 15 minutes is not enough time to cover everything, especially when you have as many illnesses as I have. She is patient, thorough & takes time to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. McGilligan in 2013. While she was a sweet person, her office was clearly understaffed and she rushed through her appointments. I had a terrible headache, for which I visited her, which she immediately attributed to stress. She spent about 3 minutes in the room with me. When I got home,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

I'm so sorry for your experience in 2013. Back then I was an employed physician & had no control over my office staff or processes. The same frustrations you experienced at your appointment were major reasons why I opened my new practice. With my new practice, I can spend as much time as needed with patients and not a pre-determined time amount that hospital administrators set. I can also select my own staff. I hope you've found a better experience, but if not, consider giving me another try.

Dr. Becky is an awesome physician. She also listens, understands and genuinely cares about her patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I can’t put into words how much I love having Dr. McGilligan as my doctor. She is such a breath of fresh air. She treats me as a friend and I can tell she sincerely cares about me. She is extremely intelligent and knows what she is talking about. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor. I see so many...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Becky takes the time to really listen to any health concerns, and works with me to provide treatment options or referrals, if needed. Her warm demeanor makes me feel very comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0