Dr. Becky Hollibaugh, DO

Dr. Becky Hollibaugh, DO

Family Medicine  |
16 reviews

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Becky F. Hollibaugh, Board Certified with the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM), is a primary care physician in Hancock County, Mississippi. She welcomes patients at Family Medicine – Bay St. Louis. Services include comprehensive family medicine for patients six months and up. This includes acute, chronic, preventive medical care and gynecological services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, Dr. Hollibaugh also provides preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunization and screening tests, personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and comprehensive women’s health. The staff also helps patients manage chronic illness, coordinating with medical specialists when needed. Dr. Hollibaugh graduated as a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Des Moines University in 2005. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. She also graduated Magna Cum Laude in music from Winona State University in 2000 and was the recipient of the President’s Academic Achievement Award....See Less

Hancock Medical Surgery Clinic

149 Drinkwater Rd Fl 2

Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Hollibaugh

"I treat the patient with a holistic care philosophy."

Dr. Hollibaugh's Experience

Dr. Hollibaugh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• DES MOINES UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED & SURG
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Hollibaugh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hollibaugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hollibaugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hollibaugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hollibaugh to family and friends
Dr. Hollibaugh's Performance
Monroe, MI |
I"m a snowbird, brought my records from my Dr. in Michigan of 17 years, the first thing she said to me after looking over my records and medication was that maybe I should be on an antidepressant instead of the medication my PCP had my on. She did not even know anything about my situation, I am a caregiver for my husband that is very sick. so to say this without knowing me like my PCP I really don't think she is a very knowable Dr.
We sincerely apologize for the issue you described. Please respond to connect@ochsner.org with your contact information so we can pass it along to a patient representative. We'd like to have someone reach out to you.
in Bsl |
An excellent physician..Super lady with doctor patient skills at A plus level.. Just referred best friend to her.. David Holleman
in Long Beach, MS |
She always sits and listens to me. Never rushes like I'm not a priority and I love that.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
I highly recommend her based on a previous visit back in Biloxi a few years ago. She was patient, kind, thorough and very good at listening and dealing with a variety of issues all in one visit. I really liked her manner and expertise in many areas. Hope to see her again soon - would highly recommend her! She helped me with various things I had been wondering about and felt very well taken care.
Prescott Valley, AZ |
Dr Hollibaugh really listens, then explains and discusses treatments. I am so happy to have her as my doctor.
Thank you so much for this five star review! We are thrilled to see we provided you with top-notch care.
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Hollibaugh was very thorough and spent plenty of time with me..I did not feel rushed at all. She made me feel very comfortable as a first time patient.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
She was extremely concerned and caring and thorough with all of my questions and issues. Very satisfied with results of the visit and the quality of care.
Very calm, easygoing person. I appreciated her style and knowledge. The office setting is wonderful.
Have you seen Dr. Becky Hollibaugh, DO?

Visit Dr. Hollibaugh