Dr. Becky Chandler, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Becky Chandler, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Becky Chandler, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Garland, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland.

Dr. Chandler's Experience

See how Dr. Chandler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chandler

Dr. Chandler accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chandler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandler to family and friends
Dr. Chandler's Performance
mckinney, tx |
ABSOLUTELY the finest PCP that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and becoming one of her patients. She is brilliant, takes all the time you need to answer all your questions, has a bedside manner that would make Dr. Marcus Welby envious. I can't praise her enough. No, I'm not related to her.
in Dallas, TX |
I've Been a pt of Dr. Chandler so long I cant even remember the age I was when I first went. I'm now 31. Dr. Chandler personally feels like the aunt you go see every now and then, when you do its always smiles and 100% comfort! Shes always known what was best for me, she cares so much for her pts and she truly shows it. My mother has also been a pt of hers for years. Dr. Chandler is one of those rare doc's that will sit with you and actually listen, explain, and encourage. Very wonderful Doctor!
in Garland, TX |
I have Fibromyalgia. Dr. Chandler was the first doctor to diagnose it. I had been suffering for some time. That was in 2000 and I'm still with her.
ABSOLUTELY the finest PCP I have ever had the pleasure of trusting my care to. My previous PCP who I had been going to for over 40 Years decided to semi retire and only practice 1 day of the week. I had to research who I was going to trust with my health and I decided to go with Dr Chandler. It was one of the wisest decisions I have ever made. She is second to NONE. I can't say enough about her.
Have you seen Dr. Becky Chandler, MD?
Are you Dr. Chandler?

Compare Dr. Chandler

Dr. Chandler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Chandler has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chandler's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Chandler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UT Southwestern Medical School

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Chandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chandler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.