Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO

Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO

Sports MedicineMale

Sports Medicine

Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Augusta, GA and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University medical school in 2010. He is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. His office accepts telehealth appointments.

Augusta University Medical Clinic at West Wheeler

Adult Services1220 W Wheeler Pkwy Augusta, GA 30909
New Patient?

Augusta University Medical Center

Georgia Regent University1120 15th St Augusta, GA 30912
New Patient?

• Quiet Hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

More Sports Medicine Specialists at Augusta University Health

Dr. Gedrick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gedrick

4.0

Dr. Gedrick

Ex-patient
I went in to the clinic to get a shoulder injection for excruciating pain and Dr. Gedrick did not inject the proper amount so I could have at least 90 days of relief to work as a travel nurse and he documented on my chart that he used certain drugs and short changed me because he wanted me to have pain so I would have surgery sooner. I requested to see Dr. Parada, but his appointments were too far out!!! I needed money for my last time as a travel nurse so I could recovery from surgery but that never happened! I would not recommend the group at Wheeler Rd to anyone! They do not care and never spend time with their patients! Two days after Dr. Gedrick injected my shoulder, my shoulder felt like I never had an injection! The pain was relentless!!! Dr. Gedrick charged my insurance, but he never did his job correctly!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Nurse with horrible shoulder pain – Apr 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO?
My first visit (1/21) was to inject cortisone shots in both shoulder joints. Appt went well and was painless. The last appt was 4/29/21 and Dr. Gedrick supervised Dr. Rafael Kaplan who was doing the injections. Because of severe osteoarthritis in joints it was difficult to find the space for a injection on left shoulder. I was in severe pain due to trying to find the right spot and had several nerve pains in that shoulder. The other side was better. I’m not writing to complain about the procedure just to let you know I had severe headaches for several days and I never get headaches and could not sleep well for 2 nights. The shoulder pains due to arthritis have so far not abated. I don’t think I can do this again.
May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO?
He is an AMAZING Dr. with a great bedside manner. I left feeling relieved and felt like he took the time explaining things not to rush me out of the office. A+++++ OUTSTANDING I will be back here again...
Christina in Elberton, GA – Jan 26, 2019
Hi Christina! Thanks for taking the time to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO?
I was very impressed with Dr. Gedrick. He was friendly, compassionate, and attentive. He assessed my condition, explained everything in detail, and came up with a care plan using several modalities. I'd definitely recommend him for orthopedics.
astyanax66 in Athens, GA – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gedrick?

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Gedrick treats your condition or procedure

• Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Spinal and Postural Screening
  • Wrist Sprain or Strain

Dr. Gedrick accepts

Dr. Gedrick accepts the following insurance:

Augusta University Health is a world-class health care network offering the most comprehensive care in the region, where your health is our priority. As...Read more

• Sports Medicine
  • Emergency Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedics

2010
Nova Southeastern University

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1493.

Does Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO offer telehealth services?

Dr. Gedrick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Does Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Gedrick accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO's top areas of care?

Dr. Gedrick frequently treats Joint Fluid Test, Bone Scan, and McMurray's Test. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Gedrick treats.

Where is Dr. Beau Gedrick, DO's office located?

Dr. Gedrick's office is located at 1220 W Wheeler Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Dr. Gedrick is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Augusta University Medical Center

Augusta, GA

69% Patients that would definitely recommend, 1% lower than the national average