Dr. Beatrice Taylor, DO

Dr. Beatrice Taylor, DO

General Medical Practice  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Beatrice Taylor, DO is a general medical practice specialist in La Grange, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Rocky Vista University College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Parker, Co in 2012 and specializes in general medical practice.Read her story

657 E Travis St

La Grange, TX 78945

• Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Medical Practice

Dr. Taylor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Taylor "I started my career as a physician after caring for my father who died from colon cancer, my father-in-law who died from pancreatic cancer, and my grandmother who had Alzheimer's Dementia. I learned that medicine is much more than pills, that quality of life is the most important aspect of health, and that health is a balance of mind, body, and spirit. I do not endorse 5 minute doctor visits. People should be treated with respect and need time to collaborate with a doctor. Healing is a partnership, not fast food. I also believe that insurance and paperwork should never interfere with the special relationship between a patient and a doctor. The care I provide should be reasonable, affordable, confidential, and provide you with the knowledge and tools to help you make the best of your health within the context of your unique life, goals, and experiences. I practice in La Grange and surrounding areas. Contact me and let me know how I can serve you."

• General Medical Practice

Dr. Taylor does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

• Colorado State University / Department Of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Science / Fort Collins, Co
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Rocky Vista University College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Parker, Co
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston / Family Medicine-Irtt (Integrated Rural Training Track)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch-Weimar / Family Medicine-Irtt (Integrated Rural Training Track)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Taylor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor?
Dr. Taylor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Beatrice Taylor, DO
This Doctor is AMAZING!! I could NEVER have found anyone better! She is so dedicated to her patients, she does whatever it takes to get to the source of the issue and wants to resolve the issue!!! Expect a Doctor who listens to you, who won't just write a script and see ya in two weeks she cares...Read More
Kimberly Wilson in LA Grange, Tx – Feb 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beatrice Taylor, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Taylor?