Dr. Beata Rydzik, MD

Dr. Beata Rydzik, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

High-quality care and personal attention exemplify the essence of Dr. Rydzik’s innovative practice. Her dedication and passion for dermatology are reflected in her commitment to each individual and the treatment she provides. Her friendly smile reveals her warm personality when greeting a patient in one of our comfortable clinic rooms. Beata L. Rydzik M.D. graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School where she received the William B. Taylor Award for Excellence in Dermatology. She completed her internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Dermatology at the University of Michigan, where she received extensive training from world-recognized authorities in medical dermatology, clinical research, cutaneous oncology, surgical dermatology, and cosmetic dermatology with the latest advances in laser techniques. Dr. Rydzik provides her patients with treatment modalities that are both state-of-the-art and clinically proven. By attending advanced medical seminars and training sessions, Dr. Rydzik continues to expand the services of her practice and enhance her expert applications in medical and cosmetic dermatology. During her time away from the clinic, Dr. Rydzik enjoys outdoor activities such as fly fishing, skiing, biking and hiking with her chocolate lab, Bijou.

Center For Dermatology & Laser Surgery

• First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Rydzik

See how frequently Dr. Rydzik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Athlete's Foot
Intertrigo
high
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
high

Dr. Rydzik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rydzik "Welcome to the Pacific Northwest’s most comprehensive skin health center. The Center for Dermatology and Laser Surgery offers a health care team led by two board-certified dermatologists who are dedicated to providing compassionate, patient-centered dermatology care, and who offer a wide range of cutting-edge treatments. As dermatologists, we have the unique expertise needed to diagnose and treat the largest organ of your body – your skin."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Rydzik has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Rydzik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rydzik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rydzik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rydzik to family and friends
Dr. Rydzik's Performance
Never had a bad experience here. Doctor Rydzik is my favorite doctor and the staff are really nice. I have, and will continue, to refer people here because of my positive experiences.
I feel very comfortable here and am fortunate to have had her and her team recommended to me and my family!
Always full attention snd explanation of issues.
Love Dr. Rydzik's bedside manner as much as her skills in diagnosing my many skin ailments!
Dr Rydzik makes it an enjoyable experience. entire staff is helpful and friendly.
Dr. Rydzik is an amazing doctor! She understands her patients and listens to their needs. She is patient, caring, knowledgeable in her field, and very personable. I am very glad she is my doctor. I feel confident with her.
One feels respected and treated well; great knowledge and recommendations and follow up. I am always very pleased with my visits to Dr. Rydzik office.
Dr. Rydzik did a wonderful exam and removed 3 moles for biopsy. Angela her assistant was very professional and helpful. I would totally recommend both to anyone!! Makes me know that i am taken care of very well!
very satisfied with visit
I have been going to Dr. Rydzik for many years and have always been treated with respect and given the time to ask questions. My son has also seen her for acne and she gave excellent care finally helping clear up his skin problems.
Dr Rydzik has wonderful bedside manner and made me feel very at ease and comfortable. She calmed my fears
Angela is a very pleasant, professional and caring as well.
Usually when I see a doctor, I feel rushed and hurried. -Not with Dr. Rydzik. She was thorough and spent the time with me that she needed to. She made sure that all of my concerns and questions were answered.
Best possible, very professional, friendly, and caring! 100% pleased.
I have been with the Doctor for several years. I feel secure in her abilities and fine her superior to other doctors that I have worked with in the past.
excellent in every way. very professional yet warm and kind.
Always friendly, professional and knowledgable. Great experience!
Pleasant and positive
She was very helpful, and informative.
very pleasant
I felt comfortable and that the doctor was very thorough with explanation and exam.
Angela was awesome and so was the doctor. I would put my life in there hands
I appreciate the quick service from the time I registered to the visit.
see above
She was thorough and had a nice bed side manner.
Exceptional attention and patience!
Awesome Dermatologist & Team!!!
Excellent
Dr. Rydzik spotted a cancer spot that I couldn't even see, the support throughout my ordeal was exceptional.
Dr Rydzik is the best! She picked up on a health issue she thought I might have. Ordered tests and was correct so I began on treatment and feel better than I have in years.
very caring, explained everything carefully and in detail.
It was great. Enough time to listen to the situation.
I felt comfortable and like a got all of my questions answered and had a thorough appointment
Portland, OR |
Didn't know my condition but still put me on a bunch of meds and steroids 'just in case' - probably not the best method to cure your patients
in Portland, OR |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Beata Rydzik to my friends and family. Dr. Rydzik is a warm and friendly person, and a very competent dermatologist. If you see her reviews on Yelp you could see that others have had a satisfying experience with her. I have dark skin and had a procedure that caused hyper-pigmentation blotches on face. She clearly explained the cause of the pigmentation and provided an effective treatment. I couldn't be happier for her help with skin care concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Beata Rydzik, MD?

Visit Dr. Rydzik