Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Hayatdavoudi

AlviArmani

8500 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1010 Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ca in 2002 and specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Hayatdavoudi accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hayatdavoudi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hayatdavoudi's conditions and procedures:

• Androgenetic Alopecia
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Hair Conditions
  • Hair Loss
  • Hair Transplants
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Stem Cell Therapy

Dr. Hayatdavoudi?
Dr. Hayatdavoudi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Recent
My experience for my FUE procedure with Dr Baubac and the team was amazing. I was offered world class service. I am really excited about my result and my hairline is looking amazing already. If you want to make sure this one time very important decision in your life to not go wrong, is to have it performed by the best hands in the country. I cannot imagine there's anyone i would recommend but Alvi Armani to meet the hair needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Dr. Baubac is a really caring doctor with a great bedside manner who really knows his patients. Highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Dr. Baubac is very ethical and amazing at what he does
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
There's nothing to think about when it comes to getting a hair transplant with Alvi Armani done by dr.Baubac. He and his team are like the hair ninjas of transplant. The artistry strategy,and team work makes it all worth the investment in you and getting back what was once lost .Not to mention something very rare and special is that they truly care about you and your hair goals
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
My experience at Alvi Armani on the day of my 4,351 graft FUE was outstanding. I want to give special thanks to the techs I spent that day with: Steph, Claire, and Ken, who were charming and friendly throughout the procedure. Dr. Baubac himself radiated both understanding and confidence. I felt as if I was in the best possible hands with his team, and I'm left with the complete satisfaction that I chose the right clinic for this procedure. That, to me, is the best value I could've gotten for the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Excellent experience with the Alvi Armani team. Everyone at the clinic has been caring and helpful. Dr. Baubac is a great doctor. I'm happy with my results. There are alot of nasty doctors who claim to be experienced but none come close to Dr. Baubac. Final results are natural looking. Thank-you to everyone at the clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Dr. Hayatdavoudi is, in one word, exceptional. Never before have I met a physician and surgeon who personally cared so much for his patients' well-being before, during and post-op. His professionalism (as well as his entire staff) is second to none and his skills as a surgeon and artist are, in my honest opinion, the gold standard for the hair transplant industry. I recommend Dr. Hayatdavoudi to anyone considering a procedure by him and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
The work speaks for it's self. Many professionals are performing FUE hair transplants but few are doing at as well as Dr. Hayatdavoudi ! My procedure turned out great and I definitely look way better with a full head of hair. The team at Alvi Armani (Beverley Hills) was totally personable and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to send or recommend family to this clinic. Best experience I will be going back for enhancements if and when they are required. Thank you so much Dr. Hayatdavoudi & team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Outstanding Doctor! 5 stars for him and his amazing team. The procedure changed my life .. Incredible results, amazing and kind care, fantastic follow up! Alvi Armani are simply world class !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
I loved my experiences with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi and his staff. I have had three procedures with him and would go back if I needed more work. His practice is well worth the trip and the cost. I am thrilled with my results and I highly recommend his practice to anyone looking for a caring, dedicated professional. I trust Dr. Baubac and I recommend his practice without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Lovely guy who really makes you feel welcome and calm. My experience with Dr. Hayatdavoudi and his team was fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Glad i found this site! I've been researching all sites related to healthcare Dr. reviews so that I can recommend such a Dr. based on my experience & especially since talking to other patients w/ similar experiences, it's something extra-ordinary to say the least! Long story short, after consulting with a number of Dr's here's a man who sit's there ACTUALLY & CAREFULLY listening to your concerns in such a calm & meditative like stance & provides you with thorough knowledge A-Z process with care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Deeply caring doctor with extraordinary skill and integrity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
I’ve talked to some of the top hair transplant surgeons globally and for me I found Dr. Hayatdavoudi stands apart from them.He is highly knowledgeable about hair, biology of the human body and has an artistic eye especially when it comes to a natural hairline design.You can’t have one without the other to have success with a HT procedure as art and biology go hand and hand with this work.Dr. Hayatdavoudi is the new generation of HT techniques and procedures his research and wisdom is exceptional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
He was great every step of the process. 1. During the consultation he wanted to know my expectations. 2. He gave me ALL options, not just surgical. 3. In surgery we decided together what design was best. 4. During the first few days after my procedure he was available on his personal cell phone. 5. The staff was friendly and made me feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Dr Hayatdavoudi is the absolute best in the industry. His work and demeanor is incredible and the results speak for themselves
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
Had great hair transplant, took two treatments and went great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?
This guy is truly a caring doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hayatdavoudi?