Dr. Basudev Pudasaini, MD
Dr. Basudev Pudasaini, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Pudasaini has extensive experience in Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cape Coral Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center. His office accepts telehealth appointments.
Associates In Nephrology7981 GLADIOLUS DR Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Easy SchedulingPatients said scheduling was easy. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Pudasaini
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Pudasaini treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Pudasaini treats other conditions, please contact the office at (239) 939-0999.
Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy
Glomerulonephritis and nephropathy are types of kidney disease caused by damage to the small blood vessels that filter the blood, either from long-term diabetes or other conditions such as lupus.Compare with other Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy specialists.
Dr. Pudasaini is experienced in the area of Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Pudasaini's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Pudasaini's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Congenital Anomalies of Kidney
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Goodpasture's Disease
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant Evaluation
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Living Kidney Donor Evaluation
- Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
- Mineral Metabolism Disorders
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Renal Scan
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Systemic Vasculitis
- Traumatic Acute Kidney Injury
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- Ultrasound, Kidney
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Pudasaini accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Pudasaini accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Preferred Patient Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card High Performance Network HPN
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Florida Blue
- Blue Choice HMO
- BlueOptions HMO
- myBlue EPO
- SimplyBlue HMO
- Choice Care Network PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Choice POS
- HMO Premier HMO
- National POS
- Select HMO
- Choice Plus POS
- Medica Choice
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Nexus Open Access
- Options PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.