Dr. Bassam Thwainey, MD

Dr. Bassam Thwainey, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Bassam Thwainey, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Allen Park, MI. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Thwainey is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.

Dr J Thwainey MPPC

• Priority Health
  • Travelers

Learn about Dr. Thwainey

Dr. Thwainey's Experience

Dr. Thwainey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Thwainey has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Thwainey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thwainey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 100 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Thwainey is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Thwainey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thwainey to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Thwainey's Performance
Dr. Sam is very attentive listens to my questions and ask pertinent questions about my condition to help evaluate and figure out what actually is going on with me . He has help me with several different health issues , I have recommended him to many people even family I'm glad I have someone that I can count on for straight answers
in Wyandotte, MI |
Dr. Sam is very knowledgeable and professional. He always takes time to answer all my questions.
in Wyandotte, MI |
I switched from priority health to Hap and lost my primary care physician. After a sudden gym accident I found myself with a sever shoulder injury and according to HAP no current PCP. After an ER visit and many calls to local doctors in my network I was finally accepted day of to Dr. Thwainey. As I arrived he not only referred me to a orthopedic specialist but order an MRI for me. His staff went over and above to get me seen ASAP for the MRI and ortho specialist! Amazing
in Farmington, MI |
Dr. Thwainey is the best doctor.. I highly recommend him to anyone. He always is willing to fulfill patients needs!
in Allen Park, MI |
I first met Dr. Thwainey a year ago after my college graduation when I finally Ade the decision to receive help after 10+ years with depression. I knew I could trust him from my very first meeting when he commented on how I always sit hunched over with my arms crossed, and so he made me get up and stand there with my arms outstretched and asking if it was really that bad, making me laugh. Since then he's spent more time helping me than I ever would have expected from any doctor.
Taylor, MI |
I've been seeing Dr. B Thwainey for over 1 year, he has taken very good care of me. He has always been kind and is the first Dr. to evaluate and treat my diabetes and have it under control in 3 months time. Would recommend his services highly.
Taylor, MI |
Dr Thwainey is very knowledgeable. He was very helpful with my condition. He really took the time to listen to me.
new boston michigan |
he spent lots of time with me explaining my condition
Lincoln Park, MI |
He is arrogant, rude, and patronizing of his patients. He sees doctors as gods and himself as the greatest of the great. He is mistaken and deluded in this belief.
Lincoln Park, MI |
I would NEVER recommend Bassam Thwainey to a living soul. He is hot tempered, arrogant and rude. The only reason he got one star is because the survey doesn't allow for zero stars
Have you seen Dr. Bassam Thwainey, MD?
Are you Dr. Thwainey?