Dr. Bassam El-Borno, MD

Dr. Bassam El-Borno, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Bassam El-Borno, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Lancaster, PA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Cairo University , School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in psychiatry, child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

160 N Pointe Blvd Ste 204

Lancaster, PA 17601

Learn about Dr. El-Borno

Dr. El-Borno's Experience

Dr. El-Borno's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
  • Adult Psychiatry
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. El-Borno does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Cairo University , School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University 0f Louisville, School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Of Louisville, School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. El-Borno has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. El-Borno has no media or publications listed.

Dr. El-Borno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El-Borno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. El-Borno's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El-Borno to family and friends

Dr. El-Borno's Performance

Dr. El Borno is the best!!! I have been seeing him since I was a child along with my family. He is family!! He has been there for us for 26 years! The only Dr. I have ever trusted. The support he gives is amazing! He just knows how to treat his patients. His knowledge is top notch! Really helped me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr El-Borno is a god send. He is down to earth, open, honest and upfront with you. He speaks to you, not at you; and he treats you like a friend, not just a patient. I lost my daughter in 2012 and he has helped me deal with the grief, anxiety and depression since her death. I will forever be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love and will be forever greatfull to Dr. El-Borno . He is the only one who could get my teens diagnoses right . My son has seen another Dr. for a year , did therapy , inpatient , out patient . My son was still depressed and suicidal. Untill El-Borno ! Thank you so much !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Borno is an absolutely amazing person no doubt about it. I’ve been seeing him for years, other doctors couldn’t find the solution to all my problems. I went for years to others, And didn’t find peace until I stumbled across this wonderful man. Truly caring, he’s respectful, friendly, and such a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

The truly "amazing person" however, and without any doubt, has been you ! I've been privileged to both learn of and to bear witness to your boundless strength and unending perseverance over the years and I can say wholeheartedly that you've always made me feel proud to be your doctor. Thank you for inspiring me by your example.

After struggling for over a year with Post Concussion Depression my daughter stayed on the phone for over an hour looking for a psychiatric doctor. Dr. El-Borno was #12 on her list, He accepted her as a patient. That was 6 weeks ago. Today thanks to his help I have my daughter back. She is up every...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

And what a "HER" she truly is ! Just a wonderful soul thanks to the immense Love she obviously received from you all these years which has continued well into adulthood. Undoubtedly, she was blessed long before I was invited to merely help her "heal". All that she really needed from someone such as myself was Proper Care so that she could live her life to the fullest as she deserves. Thank you for the blessing and certainly for the privilege of having been there for the two of you.