Dr. Baskaran Joshua, MD

Dr. Baskaran Joshua, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 71 years old

My expertise is in the treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis. This includes infusion treatments including treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and all biological drugs. I am dedicated to delivering cost-effective, quality care in a healing environment. Read more

Joshua & Joshua MD PA
3918 Via Poinciana Ste 1
Lake Worth, FL 33467 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My expertise is in the treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis. This includes infusion treatments including treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and all biological drugs. I am dedicated to delivering cost-effective, quality care in a healing environment.Read more

Dr. Joshua's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Joshua's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Joshua

Dr. Joshua accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Joshua has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Joshua
Dr. Joshua's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. B. Joshua is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate, and knowledgeable. The office staff however is a different story. I couldn't get the office staff to assist me with paperwork and their professionalism is anything but. I called the office regarding a health matter and was treated so poorly by the woman answering the phone, she yelled at me and degraded me. When I got off of the phone with her I sat and cried. There is no reason for anyone to be spoken to the way I was.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Joshua for specific rheumatological conditions since 2013 and I have always found him to be an excellent doctor, caring and has a well-run office. I have total confidence in him.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The first appointment I met him he stepped out to answer a personal phone call for a gym membership or something similar, which was very rude. He couldn't diagnose me with anything since I'm a young and in pain he couldn't find any specific results. The second time he just saw me asked me how I was, I said good then he wrote something down checked my hands barley then was about to leave when I said excuse me I'm still in somewhat minor pain but not as much at all. He said take Tylenol or alieve.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I agree with Jay D from Wellington. The Dr is condescending & his demeanor is arrogant! I timed this visit 4 mins. I ask him a question, he rolled his eyes and said "I'm sure you're asked that question before" I thought there might be something different or to a get a steriod shot. I wanted a copy of my blood work he said no I didn't need it and why would I want it. So I didn't get it. End of appt.
in Wellington, FL |
This guy is the most condescending person I've ever met. His demeanor was arrogant from the moment he stepped foot in the office. His questions were not only off base but unrelated to the reason my primary doctor referred me to him in the first place. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I only wish that I could give less than one star.
Have you seen Dr. Baskaran Joshua, MD?
Are you Dr. Joshua?