Dr. Baskaran Joshua, MD

Dr. Baskaran Joshua, MD

27 reviews

Rheumatology | Male | 71 years old

My expertise is in the treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis. This includes infusion treatments including treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and all biological drugs. I am dedicated to delivering cost-effective, quality care in a healing environment. Read more

Joshua & Joshua MD PA

My expertise is in the treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis. This includes infusion treatments including treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and all biological drugs. I am dedicated to delivering cost-effective, quality care in a healing environment.Read more

Dr. Joshua's Experience

See how Dr. Joshua's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Joshua

Dr. Joshua accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Joshua has admitting privileges.

Dr. Joshua's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joshua to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Joshua's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
New patient as I had moved to Fl, with FL only insurance. I told him I was DX with RA 7 years ago, just needed new meds, routine visits, etc. He ordered more labs, and then would not give me to results over the phone, He nor his staff have time. THE most arrogant, self centered PITA I have ever had to deal with. No compassion, no bedside manner, he belittled me in front of his staff, then I get the bill, he charged my insurance $580.00!I will never go back to him, and do not recommend this Dr.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I find Dr. Joshua very easy to talk to he. He listens to you and has help me tremendously with my fibromyalgia, I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Literally, the worst experience I have ever had. Not only did he dismiss me in a way that made me feel crazy, he also gave me medication that made me very sick. He met with me for less than 5 minHe didn't listen to my concerns and looked at me as if I were making everything up. Afte running many blood tests he said he couldn't really determine what I had since my insurance didn't allow him to run any more blood tests. The only person who was kind was the woman who took my blood who comforted me
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. B. Joshua is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate, and knowledgeable. The office staff however is a different story. I couldn't get the office staff to assist me with paperwork and their professionalism is anything but. I called the office regarding a health matter and was treated so poorly by the woman answering the phone, she yelled at me and degraded me. When I got off of the phone with her I sat and cried. There is no reason for anyone to be spoken to the way I was.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Joshua for specific rheumatological conditions since 2013 and I have always found him to be an excellent doctor, caring and has a well-run office. I have total confidence in him.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The first appointment I met him he stepped out to answer a personal phone call for a gym membership or something similar, which was very rude. He couldn't diagnose me with anything since I'm a young and in pain he couldn't find any specific results. The second time he just saw me asked me how I was, I said good then he wrote something down checked my hands barley then was about to leave when I said excuse me I'm still in somewhat minor pain but not as much at all. He said take Tylenol or alieve.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I agree with Jay D from Wellington. The Dr is condescending & his demeanor is arrogant! I timed this visit 4 mins. I ask him a question, he rolled his eyes and said "I'm sure you're asked that question before" I thought there might be something different or to a get a steriod shot. I wanted a copy of my blood work he said no I didn't need it and why would I want it. So I didn't get it. End of appt.
in Wellington, FL |
This guy is the most condescending person I've ever met. His demeanor was arrogant from the moment he stepped foot in the office. His questions were not only off base but unrelated to the reason my primary doctor referred me to him in the first place. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I only wish that I could give less than one star.
Have you seen Dr. Baskaran Joshua, MD?
Are you Dr. Joshua?

Dr. Joshua's Care Philosophy

My expertise is in the treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis. This includes infusion treatments including treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and all biological drugs.  I am dedicated to delivering cost-effective, quality care in a healing environment.

Dr. Joshua's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

• Fellow of American College of Rheumatology, 2011

Dr. Joshua has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Joshua's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
  • Connective Tissue Disorders
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis

Completed in 1976

Tufts New England Medical Center Hospital

Completed in 1978

• Creole

Dr. Joshua does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joshua and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology