Dr. Basel Batarseh, MD

Dr. Basel Batarseh, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

In my practice, we pride ourselves on the quality of service given to each of our patients. Whether you visit us for an annual wellness checkup or need someone to diagnose symptoms that are troubling you, I will give you the attention and care you need. With more than 25 years of experience in medicine, I bring what I've learned to each visit to help my patients get well and stay well.

Dr. Basel Batarseh, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fair Lawn, NJ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Batarseh is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center, HackensackUMC and Valley Hospital.

Dr. Batarseh's Experience

See how Dr. Batarseh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Batarseh

Dr. Batarseh accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Batarseh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Batarseh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batarseh to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Batarseh's Performance
    in Goshen, NY |
    I've been a patient for many years and have always been very comfortable and feel the Dr is very helpful and knowledgeable with any questions or needs. He has earned my trust
    in Allendale, NJ |
    Great Doctor! Listens to you and is very good. Office runs like a clock. Does not make you wait for long periods of time once there and you can get same day if urgent. I would highly recommend Dr. Batarseh
    in Ho-Ho-Kus NJ |
    An A+ MD with D- support system I was a patient almost 20 years and kept thinking he would get a head nurse. He went away for a lengthy time, I became ill with what has turned out to be a mass on my lung. I was sent by the covering doctor for a chest xray. The office put the results on his desk to await his return. I had to request that someone send it to the covering MD. When it arrived I was sent to the emergency room. Filled out a patient directive 03/2015. Office unable to locate it 12/2016
    in Bayonne, NJ |
    Excellent Doctor.
    in Garfield, NJ |
    Dr. Batarseh is excellent! He always takes the time to listen and address my concerns. His staff is great too and it's always easy to schedule an appointment fast! Without having to wait weeks. He will usually see me within a day of me calling. Highly recommended. I have since made him my PCP and see him on a monthly basis.
    in New City, NY |
    Personable and dependable.
    in Elmwood Park, NJ |
    Dr. Batarseh is very easy to talk to. Very compassionate. Would highly recommend.
    in Morganville, NJ |
    He was absolutely great! He's a warm individual who took the time to explain my condition in better detail than anyone else I had seen. He didn't beat around the bush. He told it straight and with compassion. There should be more people like Dr. Batarseh in the medical community.
    in Elmwood Park, NJ |
    Dr Batarseh is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to listen, and you do not feel rushed or ignored. My only wish is that I charged to him sooner!
    Have you seen Dr. Basel Batarseh, MD?
    Are you Dr. Batarseh?

Dr. Batarseh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Batarseh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Batarseh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Batarseh's Board Certifications

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

King Hussein Medical Center, Amman, Jordan

Completed in 1991

• Arabic
    • Italian

Dr. Batarseh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batarseh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
    • Allergy Testing
    • Allergy Treatment
    • Biopsy
    • Bone Density Scan
    • Breath Testing
    • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Imaging