Dr. Bart Silverman, DMD

Dr. Bart Silverman, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Bart Silverman, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in New City, NY. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

337 N Main St Ste 8

New City, NY 10956

Learn about Dr. Silverman

See how frequently Dr. Silverman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Silverman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Silverman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Silverman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silverman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silverman's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverman to family and friends

Dr. Silverman's Performance

Dr Fisher too care of me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm back for my third procedure and actually looking forward to it. Wonderful doctor, wonderful staff. Dr. Silverman makes sure I understand everything before he goes forward, and if he sees an issue (such as the cavity he found today on the tooth next to the one he's working on) he contacts the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This review is on Dr. Silverman’s practice and on Dr. Fisher as he performed my surgery. Dr. Fisher was fantastic, answered all my questions and asked for more. He made sure I was thoroughly prepared and ready before beginning the surgery. I elected a twilight anesthesia and did not feel a thing!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Silverman and is staff were very welcoming professional and caring. It was my first tine there and They made me feel as if I was a patient there for a long time. I would recommend Dr.Silverman to anyone who needs any type of oral surgery. I have not felt any pain after the anesthesia wore off.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Couldn't be a nicer person. He explained everything to me and all possible options. Made sure I understood everything we were talking about.
Are you Dr. Silverman?