Dr. Barry Werries, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 53

Florida OrthoCare

1411 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dr. Barry Werries, MD is a Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Werries has more experience with Hip/Pelvic Bones, Knee/Lower Limbs, and Shoulder/Upper Arm than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Werries to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Werries with our nearby Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists at JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Make an appointment at JFK Medical Center North Campus today at (561) 408-4952.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Dr. Werries' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Werries

Dr. Werries?
By far an outstanding doctor! He performed both rotator cuff and broken ankle surgeries within a few months of each other. The most kind and compassionate doctor I’ve ever had. His skill is beyond what I could have expected . I’m back to work and have full use of my shoulder and no residual problems with my ankle. I have referred a few people to him and will go back to if if I have need again with no hesitation.i was more than satisfied with his staff and their kindness during my ordeal.
Linda Callahan – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr Werries was my surgeon for a meniscectomy and debridement of my knee in April 2019. I'll start by saying that I have had 12 orthopedic surgeries by 7 different orthopedic surgeons, including multiple surgeries on my other knee, and I have worked at academic medical centers for 22 years, so I have a pretty good idea what distinguishes a good surgeon from one that is not so good. In this type of surgery, pain results from the surgical procedure itself, since there is nothing other than debridement, so pain is inversely proportional to skill. I was walking without assistance (cane or crutches) that evening, and other than 2 doses of ibruprofen, I took nothing for pain. Even though I went back to work in 2 days, almost no one noticed anything abnormal. I was walking with a nearly normal gait by 4 days. So I would have to conclude that he did a pretty outstanding job. In addition, he has a great personality, and on top of that, his office staff are terrific. 100% recommendation from me!
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries is an excellent surgeon who has operated on me on three different occasions, always with superb results. His expertise and care have improved my lifestyle 100%.
Oscar Reynolds – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Barry Werries has treated many members of our family. Professional yet comforting with explaining in detail what to expect before, during and after any procedure., Office visits are 100% directed on your needs. His heart exemplifies human kindness and a willingness to achieve 100 % mobility. Would love to find someone like Dr. Barry Werries in AZ.
John and Michelle Patty in Scottsdale, AZ – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries treated me for a rotator cuff tear about 3 years ago. I would recommend him and his staff for any treatment. He has also treated my son and grandchildren for various sports injuries. Probably the best doctor I have ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable and personable..
Michael Dugan in Jacsonville, IL – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
I had a hip replacement ten months ago. Dr. Werries spent time explaining the procedure so that I knew what to expect from the beginning to the follow-up. He spent as much time needed with me and I appreciated his care and thoughtfulness. I would recommend him to anyone. I was out of the hospital in two days and opted to go to the hospital for therapy in two more. I am feeling great and have had no problems recuperating.
D in Jacksonville, IL – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries is a tremendous doctor ! His thoroughness and bedside manner is second to none. He has been a tremendous asset to our community for many years. Sad to see him leave.
Jim in Jacksonville – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
As a medical professional myself, I have the advantage of being in contact with patients of multiple orthopedic surgeons. The positive outcomes and comments from his patients led me to seek Dr. Werries not only when I was in need of orthopedic surgery, but also my husband. We both experienced those same positive results and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Werries to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
Kelley in Jacksonville, IL – Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr Werries performed total knee replacements on both my knees in the past three years. He is an excellent physician and surgeon who truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.
Mary T in Jacksonville, IL – Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries was the doctor for both my husband and me. Over the past 3 years, he performed 2 surgeries on my husband and 1 on me. He and his staff were outstanding. Everyone was willing to spend the time to help us understand what was needed and why. They were caring and conscientious before, during and after our procedures. We couldn't have asked for better care from anyone than what was given by Dr. Werries and his team.
Jill Dillard in JACKSONVILLE – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
I have had two hip replacements performed by Dr Werries. He thoroughly explained the procedure and the steps to take for a complete recovery. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions. I have completely recovered and doing really well. He is a compassionate and caring Doctor, and he will be missed as he moving to Florida. I would highly recommend Dr.Werries as an orthopedic surgeon.
Jeanine in Winchester, IL – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
I have had Bilateral Hip replacement by Dr. Werries. I would highly recommend him as an Orthopedic surgeon. He explained the procedure in detail. Talk to me about rehab and limitation that I would have after surgery. The time an care he took explaining and answering questions took a lot of anxiety and worry off my mind. Dr. Werries is a caring professional that gets to know his patients and looks out for their best interest.
Anthony McCormick in Jacksonville, IL – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
I cannot say enough positive, reasurring things about Dr. Werries to anyone considering a knee replacement. I am 67 and he has done a total knee replacement on each of my knees, one year apart. He is thorough in his preparation of the patient prior to surgery, very attentive during hospital stay and vigilant in his follow-up. Dr. Werries meets the highest standard of professionalism which is why his success rate is so remarkable. He is also a friendly person who genuinely loves people.
Melissa Mueller in Arenzville, IL – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries is the consummate professional physician. He accurately diagnosed and surgically repaired my torn rotator cuff. Dr. Werries easily explained my medical condition and presented options to correct the rotator cuff tear. Dr. Werries is engaging and takes the time to get to know you as a patient. He patiently listened to and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Werries.
Kevin Eckhoff in Jacksonville, IL – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
The best orthopedic surgeon in West Central Illinois! He has exceptional skills! I have been his patient for over 5 years and he has taken care of me with the utmost care and compassion. He listened to me and together we formed a care plan tailored to my specific needs. He treated his office staff very well and the staff were just as courteous as Dr. Werries. I am recommending Dr. Werries to any and all. I wish him the best of luck in his new endeavor!
jacksonville, il – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. B Werries is an outstanding surgeon with an equally outstanding bedside manner. His course of action to multiple visits for myself or for my children in sports was effective and quickly put into place to maximize healing as quickly as possible. I appreciate his skills as a medical professional and as an active part of our community.
Jacksonville, Il – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries replaced my left knee, also fixed my left broken arm. Have not had a single problem with either one since the surgeries. He has a great bedside manner and is very personable. I would highly recommend him for anybody that needs a reliable and trustworthy orthopedic surgeon. He is truly going to be missed at his Jacksonville, Il practice. He is just wonderful and I can't say enough about it.
Peggy Ross in Beardstown,IL – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries is a highly dedicated and respected physician. He has treated five of our family members with ailments ranging from a sore toe to a hip replacement. All with superb results. His professional yet friendly and reassuring demeanor is the trademark of his 18 years of service. A member of our Illinois family will possibly need replacement surgery in the future - she will be making a trip to Dr. Werries practice in Florida if that day arrives!
Joyce Nelson in Jacksonville, IL – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Werries did my knee surgery and have had wonderful results. Following his very clear instructions and having all my concerns and questions answered in a patient and concerned manner, has benefited me with exceptional results. I have also seen him for other arthritic problems. Dr. Werries and his staff are always exceptional.
Carol Piper in Jacksonvile, il – Sep 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?
Dr. Barry Werries is really the best. Very kind and generally cares about patients. He is moving to Florida and I want everyone down there to know what a wonderful Dr they are getting. I have many friends that have been to him and they are extremely sorry he is leaving.
Jacksonville, IL – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Werries, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Werries?

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine