Dr. Barry Sosnin Jr, DO

Dr. Barry Sosnin Jr, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Blue Grass Community Family Prc 935 Chambers Blvd Unit D Bardstown, KY 40004 Get Directions

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.  I care for all of my patients.  Caring is at the core of who we are and what we do.

Dr. Barry Sosnin Jr, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bardstown, KY. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Dr. Sosnin Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Sosnin Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sosnin Jr

Dr. Sosnin Jr accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Sosnin Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sosnin Jr to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Sosnin Jr Says:

I appreciate all of my patients who allow me the honor and privilege of providing care to them.

I appreciate everyone who has provided honest, meaningful, and appropriate feedback.  I appreciate the feedback so that I may reflect on how to improve our practice and the patient experience here.

Please feel free to call anytime.  The main office number is 502-348-6011.

Blessings,

Dr. Sosnin

Dr. Sosnin Jr's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Bardstown, KY |
Dr. Sosnin has good qualities. He directs his patients to specialist if he feels their symptoms indicate it. He is very careful when prescribing medications. His personality is sometimes pleasant and at other times defensive and demanding. As a 6 year patient of his, I have experienced the range of pleasant to difficult visits. As another viewer pointed out, he can be arrogant, demanding what he wants, when he wants. Any opposition to his opinion is met with a hostile confrontation.
Bardstown, KY |
If I could grade lower I would. I have seen him twice and both visit were horrible. Seeing him the second time was to give a benefit of a doubt. Ok, here's the reason wait time on both over an hour of the schedule appointment, bedside manners- in the middle of me describing my ailments he got a phone call and thought it was important to push me aside and talk for a good 20 minutes. I not saying he's a stupid doctor, but if you picked him good luck.
in Bardstown, KY |
I am so thankful for Dr Sosnin, he was able to find out what my health problem was ,when another Dr,told me they could not find anything wrong. Even tho I knew I was sick, thank you Dr Sosnin for your kindness and determination to help me get back on my feet again.. And thank you ,to your staff for their upbeat and positive attitude.
Bardstown, KY |
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!! (If he, in fact, Is a REAL doctor).... I wouldn't go back to him if it were a matter of life or death!!!!!
in Bardstown, KY |
This man isn't even an MD and it is very apparent!!!! Worst practicing person( won't identify him as a physician) in the area. If you care about yourself or your loved ones. Wait for an appointment with a REAL doctor or you could end up in ICU like our experience!!!! Awful and so narcissistic that he doesn't even listen because he is too worried about his weight loss program! Disgrace to the profession!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Barry Sosnin Jr, DO?
Are you Dr. Sosnin Jr?

Compare Dr. Sosnin Jr

Dr. Sosnin Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sosnin Jr says...

We are a full service family medicine office.  We treat diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, illnesses, injury, and many other conditions.  We also provide at home sleep studies, spirometry, and other in-house testing.  We also love helping people get healthy.  We have helped many people to improve their health and thereby helped them to get off of multiple medications.  We have helped many people ease and eliminate their depression through healthy lifestyle changes and exercise, so they can feel alive again, adding purpose and meaning to their life.

Spirometry

Sleep Study

Labs

Skin Lesions Removal

Dr. Sosnin Jr says...

Please feel free to call anytime.  The main office number is 502-348-6011.

Blessings,

Dr. Sosnin

Dr. Sosnin Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Sosnin Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sosnin Jr's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Highlands Regional Medical Center, Prestonsburg, Ky

Completed in 2007

University Of Louisville

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Sosnin Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sosnin Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage