Dr. Barry Sartin, MD

CytopathologyMaleAge 68

Cytopathology

Dr. Barry Sartin, MD is a Cytopathology Specialist in Metairie, LA and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1979.

Dr. Barry Sartin, MD

Internal Medicine Consultants

4200 Houma Blvd Metairie, LA 70006

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Sartin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sartin accepts

Dr. Sartin accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Sartin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sartin

1.0

Based on 1 rating

My wife was a cancer patient and she died in 2017. I've been trying to get an itemized statement for 2017 and 2018 and Dr. Sartin turned his billing over to a company called Change Healthcare and each time I've called them they tell me they have purged their files. I've tried contacting Dr. Barry Sartin with no resolve and was told to call a local lady which I did and she didn't help either. If you think you will need insurance claim information from this doctor and the people he turns his files over to you may want to be careful so you don't have the same experience I've had and I've been working on this for at least a year. If you have a cancer policy and you can't give them an itemized statement you won't get paid for your claim. Shame on Dr. Barry Sartin
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Chester Schofield husband of Jacquelyn Wesley Scho – Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Sartin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sartin?