Dr. Barry Sartin, MD

CytopathologyMaleAge 67

Dr. Sartin

East Jefferson General Hospital

4200 Houma Blvd Metairie, LA 70006

Dr. Barry Sartin, MD is a Cytopathology Specialist in Metairie, LA and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans medical school in 1979. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sartin to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cytopathology Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Sartin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sartin accepts

Dr. Sartin accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Sartin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sartin

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Sartin

My wife was a cancer patient and she died in 2017. I've been trying to get an itemized statement for 2017 and 2018 and Dr. Sartin turned his billing over to a company called Change Healthcare and each time I've called them they tell me they have purged their files. I've tried contacting Dr. Barry Sartin with no resolve and was told to call a local lady which I did and she didn't help either. If you think you will need insurance claim information from this doctor and the people he turns his files over to you may want to be careful so you don't have the same experience I've had and I've been working on this for at least a year. If you have a cancer policy and you can't give them an itemized statement you won't get paid for your claim. Shame on Dr. Barry Sartin
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Chester Schofield husband of Jacquelyn Wesley Scho – Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Sartin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sartin?

• Cytopathology