Dr. Barry Saperia, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Barry Saperia, MD
Dr. Barry Saperia, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Taunton, MA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Saperia is affiliated with Morton Hospital.

Dr. Saperia's Care Philosophy

We believe in meeting patients' individual needs through comprehensive evaluation and treatment designed to help them achieve an active, pain-free lifestyle. Many musculoskeletal conditions in the shoulder, arm, hand, elbow, hip, knee and ankle can be treated by non-surgical techniques; surgery is just one treatment option. We combine leading edge techniques with proven traditional methods to provide our patients with the best orthopaedic care possible.

Dr. Saperia's Experience

See how Dr. Saperia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saperia

Dr. Saperia accepts 36 insurance carriers

Dr. Saperia is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Saperia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saperia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saperia to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Saperia's Performance
    Lakeville |
    He would be my first choice
    in Raynham, MA |
    Always thoughtful, patient, knowledgeable, honest, helpful, and personable. Dr. Saperia makes you feel comfortable and you always come away feeling well informed. His staff is very welcoming and calm. Highly recommend.
    in Bridgewater, MA |
    Rob Greene, Bridgewater.......I spent a good deal of time researching an orthopedic doctor to repair a badly torn bicep tendon with the rotator cuff also in bad shape. From his support staff, excellent assistants and his skill in his field, I am very thankful I chose Dr. Saperia for the surgery. From the pre to the post surgery, I felt the true care, at all levels, that you hope for, but don't always receive. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Special thumbs up to his support staff gals..
    Fairhaven, MA |
    Dr Saperia was pleasant ,prompt with scheduling testing and getting results. He is professional and very nice and courteous with patients. I left another office who did not offer services at a standard of care I would expect from a Doctors office and was referred to Dr Saperia... I am glad I took this opportunity and now am recovering with follow up care. I would highly recommend this office.
    in Westport, MA |
    Dr. Saperia, is a great and caring and professional Doctor. I have seen him several times and he always addresses my issues and concerns about my shoulder problem. The staff is wonderful professional and caring also. I'm so fortunate that I found this wonderful caring Doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Saperia Thank you, for being my Doctor. Cathy Westport Ma
    in WESPORT MA |
    Dr. Saperia, is a very caring, professional doctor he explained everything that I needed to know about my knee problem. When into great detail answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this great Doctor. His staff is also very professional and caring. Thank you.
    in Brockton, MA |
    Excellent surgeon, Accurate evaluation and the revision of my knee is successful!
    in Taunton, MA |
    I had Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff surgery in August. Everything went well. Dr. Saperia is a wonderful doctor and his staff is terrific.
    in Berkley, MA |
    Had a lot of pain in left knee, Dr. Saperia recommended Makoplasty, had surgery done, great results.
    in Taunton, MA |
    When walking into a doctor’s office who do you meet first? The staff! They not only conducted themselves professionally but with the up most of respect, friendliness, and kindness toward his patient’s .When I first met doctor Saperia several years ago; he came across as a down to earth doctor very polite and friendly. When we went over my X-rays, I was very impressed how he went right to the issue and explaining it to me in a way that I could understand and my options for the fix. This was my se
    in New Bedford, MA |
    In March 2012 I had my right knee replaced. After a few months of therapy something didn't seem right and I found out that it was defective and I needed a revision. I couldn't have the same Doctor that did the first one so I needed someone knew. I made an appointment with Dr Saperia and he preformed a revision in July of 2013. Since then my knee feels great. I also needed a partial knee on my left side that I had done 3/2016. Dr Saperia was fantastic and now both knees feel great.
    in Taunton Ma. |
    He and his staff is always there for you . They show you respect and they care for your needs. From surgery to the dr office visits to the physical therapy appointments no matter what it is you will be taken care of . thank you all so much.
    in North Dighton, MA |
    I had constant pain in my left shoulder. After testing and consultation I opted to have surgery. I had the surgery on November 25 2015 and was back to normal within 6 months. No pain and have total mobility of my shoulder. I highly recommend Dr. Saperia. My children have also had surgery by Dr. Saperia and everything came out perfect.
    in Taunton |
    Great doctor ...great personality..pleasure to deal with...very knowlageable in his practice... Reccomend to anyone...awesome man
    Have you seen Dr. Barry Saperia, MD?
    Are you Dr. Saperia?

Dr. Saperia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Saperia says...

We handle each and every patient visit with care and proficiency. I make sure patients are well-informed about their conditions and the multiple treatment choices.

Dr. Saperia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
    • Dupuytren's Contracture
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Elbow Sprain
    • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
    • Femur Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst
    • Glenoid Labrum Tear
    • Hip Fracture
    • Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Fracture
    • Knee Sprain
    • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Vienna Austria

Completed in 1989

Brandeis University

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Saperia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saperia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery