Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD

Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/5/3H5JX_w120h160_v5291.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD, Barrington, IL, General Surgery & Oncology & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rosen

Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD
Are you Dr. Rosen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 31 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 31

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Deer park IL |

The best of the best! Dr. Rosen is exceptionaly professional. I was totally lost when I got my diagnosis, and the first thing what doctor said was - relax, I'll take care of you! And he did! I felt like guardian angel took care of me! God bless Dr. Barry Rosen!

- in Lake Barrington, IL |

The best! They don't make doctors like this anymore! I accompanied my wife for a consultation for a rather complicated situation. The superb staff got us in within a day and Dr. Rosen spent a great deal of time laying out everything in an easily understood and friendly matter. Her course of action is clear and totally manageable now. Highly recommend for women with breast cancer or anyone with problems he deals with.

- in Illinois |

I received a diagnosis of breast cancer on Friday morning of a long holiday weekend. My family doc gave me Dr Rosen's number and told me to call him. He returned my call within an hour and made time to see me that same day. He felt confident that "everything would be OK"... and it was.. following a double mastectomy all that goes with that process. He and his staff are outstanding and they really care. I love these people!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• General Surgery
20.82 miles away
Dr. Renee M. Burke, MD
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
3.26 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.