Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD

Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/5/3H5JX_w120h160_v5291.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD, Barrington, IL, General Surgery & Oncology & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 54

802 Fox Glen Ct
Barrington, IL 60010
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rosen

Dr. Barry S. Rosen, MD
Are you Dr. Rosen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 33 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 33

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Lake Zurich, IL |

Dr. Rosen takes time to listen to patients, to explain diagnosis and to provide clear next steps. Even though he had a patient to see before me, he came into the exam room I was in, introduced himself and explained he would see me immediately following the patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

- in Algonquin, IL |

Dr. Rosen is FANTASTIC!!! I was sent to him after I found a couple of lumps in my breast that didn't show up on diagnostic imaging & an ultrasound- There was no definitive diagnosis & I have a history of breast, pancreatic, & ovarian cancer in my family. Dr. Rosen is an expert in his field & his 'bedside' manner is beyond comforting. He took an approach & did tests that put my mind at ease & that I am very satisfied with. I *highly* recommend Dr. Rosen- His staff as well; they're all great!!!

- in Deer park IL |

The best of the best! Dr. Rosen is exceptionaly professional. I was totally lost when I got my diagnosis, and the first thing what doctor said was - relax, I'll take care of you! And he did! I felt like guardian angel took care of me! God bless Dr. Barry Rosen!

- in Lake Barrington, IL |

The best! They don't make doctors like this anymore! I accompanied my wife for a consultation for a rather complicated situation. The superb staff got us in within a day and Dr. Rosen spent a great deal of time laying out everything in an easily understood and friendly matter. Her course of action is clear and totally manageable now. Highly recommend for women with breast cancer or anyone with problems he deals with.

- in Illinois |

I received a diagnosis of breast cancer on Friday morning of a long holiday weekend. My family doc gave me Dr Rosen's number and told me to call him. He returned my call within an hour and made time to see me that same day. He felt confident that "everything would be OK"... and it was.. following a double mastectomy all that goes with that process. He and his staff are outstanding and they really care. I love these people!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• General Surgery
Pediatric Surgery
20.82 miles away
Dr. Amir Heydari, MD
6.27 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.