Dr. Barry Roseman, MD

Dr. Barry Roseman, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology  ·
Dr. Barry Roseman, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Wisconsin Medical School in 1988 and specializes in breast surgical oncology, dermatologic surgery, and more.Read his story

1218 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Ste 204

Atlanta, GA 30327

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Roseman

See how frequently Dr. Roseman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Pain
Breast Diseases
Breast Cancer

Dr. Roseman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Roseman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Roseman "Dr. Roseman brings 20 Years' experience practicing Breast Surgery and General Surgical Oncology. He grew up in California and performed his Internship and Residency in Surgery at The University of California San Francisco. He then completed a Fellowship in Surgical Oncology at MD Anderson Cancer Center. He also has extensive training in Cancer Research and has written many scientific articles and book chapters. Dr. Roseman practiced in Knoxville for 16 years. He moved his surgery practice to Atlanta 5 years ago, and his reputation here has grown steadily. Dr. Roseman currently performs surgery at Kennestone and KOP, and has privileges as several other Atlanta Hospitals. He will continue to make the Advanced Breast Care Office convenient for you. He is an active member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons, and strongly believes in the Multidisciplinary Team Approach for patients with Breast Cancer. Dr. Roseman's wife Susan is an artist, and his two sons graduated college and live in the Northeastern U.S. In addition to his mastery of surgery, Dr. Roseman is also a professional jazz violinist. He likes spending time with his two dogs (whippets), as well as swimming and yoga, but he especially enjoys being with his family! - Board Certified in General Surgery - Fellowship Trained in Surgical Oncology and Breast Surgery (MD Anderson Cancer Center) - 20 Years Experience in practice treating Breast Cancer and Breast Diseases"

This content was provided by Dr. Roseman "My Treatment Philosophy

I am committed to providing individualized and accessible care.

I take time to answer questions and reassure each patient, and provide a comfortable, relaxed office experience.

I take complete care of patients – from surgery to recovery, and additional referrals as needed.

I treat every patient with the same attention and concern I would give to my family members and friends.

I will communicate treatment plans and results to your primary care or referring doctor"

• Breast Surgical Oncology

• Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of California At Berkeley
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Ut MD Anderson Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Roseman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roseman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roseman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roseman's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roseman to family and friends

Dr. Roseman's Performance

Dr. Roseman and his entire staff were courteous and kind. The moment I walked into the office, I was treated like family. He spent a considerable amount of time with me, answering all of my questions. Very caring doctor. I highly recommend him and his staff for all of your breast concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Absolutely adore Dr. Roseman and his staff. I highly recommend him!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
He put a port in on my wrong breast, right over my cancer site, and didn't connect it correct. 3 days later when I had my first chemo treatment, I had a seizure bc the chemo went into my body; that evening, the chemo leaked out onto my skin leaving burn scars and have no idea what it did...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option5

I am sorry about the confusion, I did not put the port in, that was actually a doctor in a different practice. It is unfortunate that you had such problems with your chemotherapy and that a second port needed to be placed. When I met you for the first time, all of your treatment had been completed and you asked me to simply remove the port, which I did. I will pass your comments on to the surgeon who was taking care of you when all of this occurred, so that he can hear about your frustration.

Dr. Roseman informed me of my mammogram results as soon as he walked into the exam room. For someone that has had abnormal results in the past, I am anxious until I know this information. He then did a complete breast exam, which was also normal. I am grateful to have found such a caring doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roseman has the best personality for an empathetic, yet a straightforward approach to treatment. I was a little apprehensive since I had seen Dr. Fine only once, and then Dr. Burak a few times before he moved on. While they were both very good, I must say Dr. Roseman has exceeded my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0